{RealTime Entertainment} SUP !!! WE got 3!!! NEW UNTAGGED ONes FOR YOu GUys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Realtime Ent, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

thanks again to everyone that responded to the last post, hope you guys are feeling what we are trying to do, here are 3 untagged joints for your demo use or just for the listening pleasure

{RealTime Entertainment}

"Tom Torch"
    produced by S.Killz

"Its All Good"
    produced by LoW Key

"2 am"
    produced by SCieNTiFik
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

2 am - That intro is hot. The break down with the keys n shit. them drums are nice, I ain't got no problems with them. I like how you put the effects on the pianos. That breakdown is serious. Thsi shit could be on some storytellin track foreal

8/10 - Keep droppin' em
    test
  3. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Thanks for the peep man. Tom torch- I like the melody on this one. I don't really like the synth layered on type of the sitar but I like the way you filter you instruments to make em sound like samples. I could hear a nice emcee rippin this one. Hot...

Its all good- This is nice man. Love the elec. guitar and those toms. Change up is nice. Mix is clean as always. Nicely done.
    test
  4. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv,

Tom Storch - sound more like sumthin frum Missy and Timbo haha, pretty dope still, drum rode wit the emldoy reall well, feelin the reverb and FX on them instruments, chorus is reall nice,overall this track got great quality, i can mos def picture kats like Ying Yang Twin or similar soundin emcees on this one

It's All Good- this one is nice, reall laid back, sound like sumthin icould hear MJG or 3 6 mafia on, drum and eprcussion is great, some of the sound on this seems too distored or crowd, not reall clear, but otehr than that this shit is hott, mo def feelin that one syn tat sound like a distored guitar comin iin, this is some serious shit rite here no doubt

2 am - sound almsot like some G Unit shit, melody is reall sik on this one, the mixin of the meldoy is mos def ill, nice pannin, pretty kwel transition, the break down is sik, the track is very fluent thru out, this dude is sik wit it

u got a pretty sik production team manh
    it be tyte if all 3 of ya collabo on one beat or sumthin haha

keep it comin manh
    test
  5. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

thanks everyone

willie, they do collab alot they do lil melodys and somtimes basslines, drums for each other..
    but i got some more i guess you could say official collabs ill post soon
    test
  6. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=940205
    return the love

well.....

Its all good - Im feelin the production on this piece...the mix is nice....everything is well together..not somethin i would particularly rhyme over but its still nice

2 AM - this is pretty nice....im feelin the melodies....instruments sound clean on this one....drums are on point....the bass is a bit too low imo....good progression on this as well....nice work
    test
  7. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Tom Torch, let's see how this drops.. intro sounds erie.. this pretty coo.. loving all these ethnic sounds.. this is sexy.. wish you woulda used another set of drums for this beat.. some real catchy commercial soundin drums.. it would be dope.. regardless, it's still dope.. these sitars and shit are dope meng.. feelin the whole composition homey. very original.. keep it up.. 9/10

It's all good, I don't like dirty south beats.. but let's see.. I just made one myself so there's an exception now :].. damn.. i'm loving this.. it's sexy.. with the toms.. I think the kicks and the lil bridge with the toms and the lil bells is dope meng.. composition is great on this homey.. yall boys doing it nice..

2 am, those stabs/chords are dope.. this is another west coast joint right here.. sounding real good on the head phones.. this is real nice.. dont usually go past the first but you guys didn't give me a reason to stop peepin ur music.. loving the switch.. shit is dope.. with the chords again... has those same like ethnic sounds yall used on the first.. great drop once again.. keep it up..

peep this for me homeys..

Dirty Crunk Bums (From Bumfights.com)!!
    NEW Hot Dirty South Crunk Anthem...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=940182
    test
  8. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

yea Skrews, those sounsd are similar, mainly cuz they are both pitched
    but they are completly diff
    those soudsn are off the Realtime Combinator Refills, we are in the
    process of creating this as i type right now..
    test
  9. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

test
  10. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

thanks man, got yalls posts
    test
  11. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

up to the top
    test
  12. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

test
  13. BrianG

BrianG Super Dope Beatmaker

I got ya right here bro:
    Let's see how this shit plays out...
    Tom Torch - Hmm indian type shit, one of my favorite types to make. Yeah im diggin this, intro is cool keeps you guessin like whats gonna happen in this beat. The sitar sound is nice man, likin the effects on that shit. The rattlesnake shaker is tight. Drums are on point definately. Beats a little slow for my tastes tho. Sounds good on these shitty work speakers too so its mixed well, likin the bass. This is definately a nice beat good work.
    Its all good - Hmm..has an asian feel I wanna say. Mmhmm its soundin nice but nothin really catchin my ear...oh wait there it is that break with the bells is nice. It sounds nice bro but this just aint my style, too slow for me. Mixed well though, again professinal work just not my taste.
    2 a.m. - Oh shit those keys man mmm those keys. That clap is soundin sick too with the delay. Yeah im feelin this shit right here. Those keys man are sick. Hmmm not feelin the second part where the lower shit comes in tho. Like the panning on the shaker its cool. Theres so many parts to this beat and theyre all fitting together well. Lovin the pianos tho man.
    I want to say.....hmmm All your shit sounds professinal man commercial ready for sure. They can be a bit too complex at times tho it seems to me, but overall it all fits nicely together. This is good work man keep that shit comin.
    Peace
    test
  14. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

good lookin out BrianG
    great feedback, will take in consideration
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

its all good

the bass is doooooooope
    guitar sounds ill maybe lessen the effects on it jus a tadddddddd
    i love that one part that sounds like a vocal or somethin
    thats dope

this one is real nice all together def some south shit man
    hot.

2 am is real solid u got that commercial feel definitly

everything is comin together nicely, like the break right before the chorus
    u should pan the instruments though have somethin hittin a lil more to the left
    an somethin hittin a lil more to the right

cuz the hook is jus a lil crowded at times

other than that
    nice job my man.

oh u asked where im from
    charleston South Caroline
    test
  16. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

damn i lived there a few years ago.. haha
    test
  17. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

i know i hit up alot more people than this, •••••s think they superstars already
    test
  18. Reign

Reign Let it...

tom torch - i def. hear the storch influence... that pitch bend is ill... pretty cold track here

its all good - that banjo soundin nice haha... oooooooooh damn that synth noise is sick as fuck leading in... this is a sick joint right here... different soundin w/ that banjo but its hot..

2am... keys soundin nice from the jump... that break is ill too... that lil koto or w/e its called sound is hot... this shit is gangsta fa sho... feelin this

my fav was its all good tho that synth guitar in the beginning just WOOOO

return the favor...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=940783
    test
  19. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

returnin the feed...

Tom Torch - sitar is nice, i thinks there`s too much reverb though...Lovin the melodies, drums r on point..Nice pitch bend work, change ups r on on point...
    Solid material right here..
    Keep bangin
    test
  20. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

tom torch - this is cool..i like the sounds you used in this..yeah there is a bit too much reverb..tone it down just a bit. i like the melodies tho..can vibe to this..

it's all good - ahh this just hot..creative drum pattern..nice work on that..feelin this. u got a good vibe here...shit is cold man..

2 am - don't like the drums..to me they don't fit. melodies are pretty cool tho..this probably my least fav out of the three. not bad. just not feelin it like the others...

stay up..peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.