Realm Weekly Mag ..

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Madnick, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

Wouldnt this be a good idea .. I mean a weekly mag in the realm would be great .. I've been here since Dec or Jan and I havent seen one of these done at all .. I think you poets deserve a mag weekly .. So Mind-Soul if you think this would be a good idea just get at me and I can start researchin for the mage every week ..

.. The mag will contain such categorys if it goes through approval .. Quotes of the week .. Top 15 Pieces of the week .. Poem of the week .. and others ..
    test
  2. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

It sounds good, but I'm not sure of the activity in the realm anymore seeing as I don't visit there too much.

Poem of the wee/month I think was a concept they had a while back when I was still active there and got one my poems selected. It worked then.... top 5 poems and stuff would be a nice addition too

good shit, up it
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Sounds good I guess. If anybody is interested in running to let me know. I mean what will you guys talk about though. Seem like the only thing happening is me and UFO's little beef with have lol.
    test
  4. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

lol I'm down to run it with anyone else who wants to help .. I mean we can do interviews with poets we can get collabs of the week and shit like that ..
    test
  5. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^sounds good Madnick....the realm has a new spark of life....and different types of poets....I think a mag is a great idea....good summary....recogition for poets that diserve it....(so much talent on that board goes unnoticed)

I like the concept....

I'd be down to help out in anyway you need me

Holla
    test
  6. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

UFO thanks for the support .. Maybe when my comp is fixed me and you could talk on AIM .. But yeah the Realm needs something like this to liven up the crowd of sleepers give them something to strive for to get some recognition for there work .. And like UFo like they would only be allowed to submit 3 links every week for the mag .. Hit me up through pm for the moment with some ideas and insight and stuff..
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^just had to say that word didn't ya lol

you want my alarm clock? trust ME, it will wake your behind up and flyin out of bed. Works when I'm sleeping good and I wake up not knowing where I'm at. (my own room that is lol)

Sounds alright, the idea.
    test
  8. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

IM down if you need any help

being that im an old man and all.. here in the realm

i think it would mos def add some life to this site

PUT ME IN COACH!!!
    test
  9. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

Realm Weekly Mag Writers

Madnick
    UFO The Phoenix
    Almost Famous

------------------------

Anyone else who would like to help out and make the mag better just say you want to be down ..
    test
  10. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

wooooooooooord up!!!!

so what am I writing about again?...get on AIM fool
    test
  11. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

I'll try hitting up yall later on today.. im going to the gym

get at me if i dont get at you

i have pm aim or msn
    test
  12. K. Loye

K. Loye Po'Ethics

If yall still need help with a Mag, I've helped run several... Don't make it weekly though.. it gets WAY to stressful at LEAST every other week... maybe monthly... Just a thought...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.