Realm Veterans

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Sole Sovereign, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sole Sovereign

Sole Sovereign Hungry But Never Starving

You guys need to step it up with honest feedback for these new guys. I of all people know you can't be here all the time, but when you are here, make sure you point out things about these guys pieces that stand out and parts that don't. Nobody is going to get better with "This piece was nice, good drop". You might want to up the anty poetically too, just an opinion. Just seems nobody is fired up anymore.

Peace
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

dope advice, wish someone woudl apply it
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

yeah its not the same around here ForWord

I dunno what else to do
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Yeah true. But damn I've been seeing these same type of replies since I first started posting here back in 99. Everything is the same exact way. The only thing different is that we got poets with egos now. Back in the day people didnt bitch about getting slept on. People didnt bitch about replies. It was all chill.

Yeah but I agree with you. I get tired of all the simple replies myself. And I'm not gonna sit here and act like I dont be doing the shit sometimes. Some people just aren't good at replying with full depth and sometimes people just dont got shit to say. But for the ones that do, majority of them get caught up and confused. They end up thinking they're in some creative writing class or some shit and only point out the bad in the poem. Basically trashing it. It goes both ways. Point out the good too. That's how I see it
    test
  5. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

True I'm going to start giving some dope feedback. .. .
    test
  6. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

no doubt....
    im willing to do that for them
    but some of them just dont seem to grasp that it would help that if they would return the love back...
    not to bitch....
    but thats why im not really postin poems in the realm anymore...

i mean the respect should go both ways...
    test
  7. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^peep the "PAY IT FORWARD" idea

it's a start
    test
  8. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

no doubt.. I hear MIND$oul loud and clear on that note^^^

some cats act like its the end of the world and shit with a "necessary"reply... attention sleepers.. lol

I try to be as thorough as can be with my replies and I think others know that... Ive been giving replies for a minute now... not just this alias.. shadygrady signed up in early 2003... tooshort took over.. lol now its AlmostFamous.. yeah baby...

but yeah dudes need to stop bitching and moaning about petty shit.... complaining that your piece isnt getting enough attention.. or reupping it for your own sake.. lol

im in a bad mood right now can you tell!!!?

Leave the creative writing diploma on your wall... dont bring the shit here in the realm..

thats all for now... lol
    test
  9. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

agreed, I don't kick it in there though

writing has lost it's appeal to me nowadays
    test
  10. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

My feedback is 10 times better then what it was..
    test
  11. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

im not bitchin about it am i? i hope not...i dont think i have an ego? do i? let me know if i do...but im jus real self critical on my work, and when no one even peeps it after it bein up for a day...that makes me feel like shit man...i drop on here to express how i feel and then hopefully get some feedback so that i know whats good and bad about what i dropped...that makes me feel good...and thenh i happily return the favor to whoever peeped it...but when some people put..."nice shit...keep writing" wtf am i supposed to do with that...you know? thats all im sayin...im givin up on droppin anything in the realm for now.
    one
    test
  12. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Ok you said, you'll be happy to return the favor to whoever peeped your poem. You cant just expect people to reply to your work if you aint reply to theirs. Not like I care, but I remember me replying to a couple of your poems but I cant recall you ever doing the same for me. It aint no thing to me though man, maybe you just dont like my work or something lol. I say that because when I post up a poem I usually know who all is going to reply. And that's damn near everybody because I try my best to get at everybody's piece before I post mine. I like to read others people work more than I do mine. I guess that's why replying isnt a thing to me
    test
  13. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

^^yea thats true and i apologise for not gettin back to ya for peepin em.
    one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.