Realm Tournament...

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

It's pretty simple.

Setup a bracket
    poets sign in
    drop some topics
    setup the matches
    people vote for the winner....

simple...I doubt will have any rankings to start it off. But we'll keep track of our records. I dont know how often will have it, we'll determine that right the first one is finished. I want to get this started off by May 10th....

I would also like to have atleast two people to help me and lpoet run the tournament. You cant help run and be compete in the tournament at the same time.

I'm still thinking on how i'ma come about doing the voting system. I might jack some ideas from the rstl.

If you would like to join...drop names....

AND PLEASE....IF YOU DROP YOUR NAME, PLEASE SHOW UP! I KNOW EVERYBODY REMEMBERS WHEN WE HAD THAT COLLAB THING AND SOME PEOPLE DIDNT SHOW UP TO DO THE DAMN COLLAB WITH THEIR PARTNERS THEY WERE SELECTED TOO. That's word, i dont want some character like maddrapper coming up in here and winning the tourney because all of his opponents pulled a no show.

If you have any helpful suggestions please feel free to share your thoughts. Also if you have any topics, drop them also.

one luv
    test
  2. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I am down to help govern the thing, hit me up at my email at XeroKaio@aol.com, I thought about joinin, but it's not for me...
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

Ok, as far as ideas go. The tournament should be based on one specific idea so that things dont get outta hand. We should pick something universal so that it's not to complicated, and at the same time pick something complex so it wont be too easy...
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Naw man. I dont want to be reading the same thing throughtout the tourney. That's why I said on each match there will be a different topic.

If your match u get stuck with writing about a baby shitting in his diaper, that's what you will write about. Everybody writing about the same thing is boring.
    test
  5. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

^sounds good,

sign me up...
    test
  6. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Ehhhhh, Im not really into the whole tourney thing, but I'll join just out of curiousity.

Im in
    test
  7. quotive

quotive 3

I'm definitely down...
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

damnit I can't
    test
  9. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

I'll play along... then it'll be a triad of things to write each week. haha
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

i told u i thought this was a good idea malik...but i honestly dont have faith in these cats b/c of what happend when we did the collab challange....60 percent of the people who signed up didnt do the shit...
    test
  11. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

Im Down, By The Way Im Thrilla-ali/brown_menace... I Just Changed My Name And This One Will Surely Remain.
    test
  12. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

it always happens that way...
    but im always willing to try again
    so im down...
    maybe only the people that have a rep. of being around in this site consistently should be allowed to join
    its like some cats only come in here every once in a while,for whatever reasons
    so theyll sign up and then theyll completely forget about it
    test
  13. lpoet

lpoet POET

yeah i agree.crazy thing is alot of people who come in here damn near everyday signed up and didnt do the shit..pissed me off..

malik and i will give this another try though
    test
  14. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

im defienetly down for this, i dont exactly understand it...but im still down!

mad love
    test
  15. Sporadic

Sporadic New Member

I'M DOWN, SIGN ME UP, AND I WON'T FORGET ABOUT IT, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I may not have hundreds of posts, but I WILL NOT forget about this, ya'll can count on me to show up and all of that. So, Sign up Sporadic here, and gimme a topic to write about. Duecez
    test
  16. Malosovich

Malosovich Guest

Ill show...
    test
  17. MarQuise*

MarQuise* Can You Hear Me*

Im down for this aswell, like misspimp said, i dont fully understand lol, but count me in.
    *S*
    test
  18. Sure, I will try and write a poem for the topic if i'm not to busy with school..
    test
  19. Xero Satsujin

Iight, I gotcha...so do it like you did that other writers challenge with a list of madd random shit. Then put that to a pair of people and run from there. Or even a group of people.

Yeah, readin about the same thing is boring, so give a whole shit load of things that they aren't allowed to pick from, merely assigned. That should help with it, and give it parameters if you want or not. Anyway, I'm at work...gotta run...
    test
  20. deacon

deacon Lime Light

im in forsure...

-1-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.