really, im probly tha hoodest cat on this site

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

v/Rey

And I know how you feel Rey. First and foremost, I'm not gangsta and never claim to be. But I moved from crime-heavy Oxon Hill to the middle class of Laurel. I got friends who are still in Glassmanor, and'll probably be there till they're old. Sucks, I don't even keep in contact with them anymore, not since I got married.

Gotta grow up and move on. Lose a couple friends to b/s, and being "hood" will lose all its charm.

oh and P.G. stand up...
    test
  2. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

Why? so you can sell it for a hit? :lol:
    test
  3. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    test
  4. -Knowledge-

-Knowledge- Bored Member

i had a post in here.... but i can't even find it now... this shit is just redunkulous
    test
  5. Londo

Londo Fuck You

I am the hoodest cat in this world...

Fuck wit it...
    test
  6. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Rev's not hood. But what does it matter? Are you just saying you're hood so people will know? Or is that some type of edge...now, before you come at me with some toughness...I'm just asking a question.

Maybe you see something glorifying in saying you sell drugs that can kill people...or that you've shot someone (not saying you SAID THAT)...but I don't see the good in it...if you SELL drugs, you could easily sell other things...get a legal job...do something constructive..but then again, I'm not from that lifestyle...so I don't know what makes it glamorous...to me...it's a dangerous life you can never get a break from.

But if it works for you to be HOOD...do you playa...

I ain't mad at ya...Tupac ain't mad at ya playa....we all love big poppa...
    test
  7. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

REDUNKULUS!!!!! hahahahaha LOL@knowledge...... did you get that off of "Mike & Mike" radio show in the morning? espn...lol

Lol @ Londo.
    test
  8. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Lol....Lotus is hood tho...I am not sure about bragging about it tho or if he more hood than everyone here.....That's a bold statement.

He a pretty cool dude tho in real life cept for when I gotta' check em' for talkin' sideways to me. [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.