really, im probly tha hoodest cat on this site

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

^^ you from tha bridge.... my godbrother llive out there .. i know a couple niggaz outthere
    test
  2. N. Cognito

N. Cognito As Himself

i aint tryin to get in the middle of yalls shit, but i was just reading through this and..... was i tha only one who caught this?

i am of the african american decent....fuck it im black...ive lived most my life down south, where racism was most prominent, and still exists in some places...no matter where you go there's that one white guy [or caucasion, if you prefer] whose in a group fulla brothers.. one thing that doesn't fly is the use of the "N" word. thinking on a rapper's level, how many times have eminem, lil wyte, or bubba sparxxx used that word.. no beef coming from me, but you'd might want to consider using that word...put yourself in my shoes for a minute

deuces
    test
  3. fLaSh

fLaSh New Member

I was born a 80's baby raised on south side queens, and all across da 5 boros when crack/cokecain was effecting everyones family. Raised in NC also, Raised in MISS/Raised in the Lou/
    I tell you this, Being hood or being gangsters is a persona, more of a state of mind and the product of the struggle you had to survive Thur, if you survived it.
    I lost my pops he wasn't dead, just not around when I needed that good ass whoopin that kept me straight, my had to work, an go to school. me, my bro, my sis raised each other, in the worst parts of the cities, or counties.
    we didn't have much, but when the streets started to spread us apart an the streets became our family it brought of the worst in us all. So I tell you this, "without struggle theirs no progress" some dudes just don't wanna get out the hood they love it, so do cause they been close to death of jus want better.
    I scrambled on the streets moved product up an down this east coast, at first it was the love of the game an the money & my peoples I had with me.
    been locked for a few weeks, been shot, stabbed,sliced,jumpped,bats,chains, rumbled wit da best of NYC gangs, and Organized crime families, did my shooting at dudes, to protect my life an my honor or family being streets fam or blood fam, fought niggaz wit my hands till the forever scared,
    So when a mother fucker question what I survived Thur, that part of me wants to go out an relive that shit. But I learned to be a man. I have a fam. now my life is theirs an I live it for them, work long hours, went back to school, going to college soon.I hope people don't get it twisted when I can instantly become that figure once again. So when u see me spit its about what I lived Thur an still go Thur.
    and don't ever think I wont die to protect mines.

to all the real dudes, PLU$/Lotus/Rekar/4gotten/A.T Tha Don/Got Life?/Linxz/Halloween Jack/Extreme Venom/.Mass.

our path been different but our struggle is the same. don't matter what nationality you are, yo my dude you don't have to say u real or gangster or hood.
    people will know it when u open ya mouth.

oh yea i'm a niggarican Black & Puerto Rican
    test
  4. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

Somebody Kill This Thread..... This Shit Is Done. I'm Tired Of Seeing This Shit.
    test
  5. Mommy Gunz

Mommy Gunz New Member

Wow... Wasn't This The Emotional Roller Coaster?
    Much Respect Rey.

You Always Get Me Laughing.

But That's Some Real Shit You Posted Up. Props.
    test
  6. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

thnks... now lets let this die.
    test
  7. BIG DADDY NOM

BIG DADDY NOM rumbrave.

test
  8. Blazin'

Blazin' SaviorLife

lotus is such a clown, honestly..why is he still around these boards? go beat Maddie again and get some more diseases and stfu
    test
  9. Blazin'

Blazin' SaviorLife

since when is bein a white suicidal icp fanatic that throws the word N*gga around like its goin out of style hood? i remember that pic of you with ur samurai swords..OMFG..kid grow the fuck up u highschool drop out claiming you hood, ANYONE, and i mean ANYONE that has to post on an internet message board to claim they are gangster or hood, need to shoot themselves..cuz real gangsters dont advertise it, they show it..now get the fuck out and play in oncoming traffic, im tryin to get right with the lord so i try not to use profanity, but clowns like you set me off..go shoot urself

try to come at me with your insults..ill clown you kid, i have enough dirt on you from Maddie..that i could clown you forever on these boards..real life info you fake gangster..ya thats right ur slut of a woman gave me lots of inside scoop when she used to call me and say how much she wanted me to drive up there and fuck her brains out daily..
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol@niggas cosignin to the shit this man says.

anyway plus, you said you in tha hood but you aint hood, thas fine. its always good to be honest wit yaself. im in the hood an i am hood, i carry blammers, i move drugs, stolen stereos cameras, video game systems whatever me an my boys get our hands on. we have beef out here in a wild hood an we exchange shots wit these ho ass mua fuckas.

an you crazy if you aint never met a loud gangsta that lets niggas know what he about, not that i am. but theyre out there. im jus seein yall lil half ass mua fuckas actin hard an tellin yall it gets worse.

an THAT is tha end

put a period on that bitch
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an yea 11 of my niggas is dead an twice that is locked up sittin on combined years of multiple life sentences
    dont tell me what this shit is about i know
    test
  12. Da Vocal Hitman

Da Vocal Hitman Nuck if ya buck

man the shit I see on threads like this makes me feel like I ain't miss much in the years I been gone.

this thread is like a sad day for humanity, but I guess i-net gangsta rap wasn't just fad afterall.

somebody, anyfuckinbody please tell me there is some light at the end of this tunnel and that some people on this board actually have some intelligent discourse and actually still drop some nice lyrics and what have you, around here.
    test
  13. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

lotus you sound like a crackhead ... see if u can get me sum rimz.. i know yall niggas like tha hood swap shop .... fuckin fiend
    test
  14. Rey Masculino

Rey Masculino New Member

LOL@ SUB ZERO

hahahahahahahah

yea he sounds just like a fuck'n feind! I know I said this shit was dead... but thats too funny to let slide.... He sounds like a crack head, live'n in a crack house... live'n a cracked out life... with 11 other crackheads in the same house. HAHAHAHAH......

LOL @ everything Blazin said!!!!

And the dude BLAZIN said he Lotes girl was a whore... so its all coming together now. Lotes main chick is a $10hooker.... she sucks dick while Lotes out sell'n used tires/old t.v.'s and wash'n peoples windows!!!! Lotus is the guy at the stop light that sprays your windows and wipes'em off as ya yell'n at him.. "get the fuck off my car!"

I know some crack heads in D.C and some out in the country (N.C) They sell all the shit Lotus does. I'm just surprised he hasnt sold his computer for $15 and a hand-job.

I wonder if Lotus has reached the point that he'll give head for crack? Like on Menace To Society.
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

oh man i see why no one posted after rey. everyone got to that post an zoned out. id love to give you some clever response about your dick tattoo on ya left ass cheek wit tha balls hangin over the right but to be honest i didnt read more then five words of that[dunno]
    you ever get the feelin that no ones listened to you the whole time youve been here?
    test
  16. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

can someone break down what Rey's previous post said in a 2-3 sentence paragraph? I appreciate it.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

its bad when ya point needs a summary
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i feel like i needa go get tha dave chappelles wrap it up box on this mua fucka
    test
  19. -Knowledge-

-Knowledge- Bored Member

lool...

the hoodest cat.... easily finding time away from his street hustle.... his daily grind... to work up 20k posts on an internet message board.

thats hood...
    test
  20. BIG DADDY NOM

BIG DADDY NOM rumbrave.

basically rey said:
    lotus is a tard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.