really, im probly tha hoodest cat on this site

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

this whole thread is pathetic....

ya niggas are gettin being a real dude ... mixed up with being a gangsta...

How many of yall are gettin money..... doin what you gotta do to survive and help ya fam and children out... thats a real dude ... thats a man of respect....

A gangsta is classified as a bully... they extort ... their greedy... they take cuz they want not cuz they need....

A real dude is far more dangrous then a gangsta.... a gangsta is dumb they dont think they dont know how to overcome a situation....

So for all you cats screaming ya gangsta ... is tellin tha world your stupid...

you prolly get money ... but do u know how to make tha money you gettin into more money .... i bet a real dude does... i bet if a gangsta try to take from a real dude it wont work.....

im from jamiaca queens .... southside.... Baisley projects... yea my hood was in tha feds and don diva...

niggas aint tryin to be gangsta nomore... that shit dont work... but niggas is also far from pussy..... we get money we tryin to get out and live lavishly....

basically a real nigga dont talk shit ... they show shit....

Gangsta is a gimmick... in reality nobodies claiming to be a gangsta.... but its alot of real niggas outthere
    test
  2. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

its not a competition dude ..

if you know THAT many niggas that died i feel sorry for you

you on here actin like you terminator in the hood ..

aint shit that sweet to where you runnin round like c.j. in san andreas .. and you not in jail or dead somewhere ..

the way you talkin you should be hidin in a columbian plummers basement nigga
    test
  3. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

test
  4. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

a Columbian plumber? does that have some type of meaning beyond a plumber who is Columbian?
    test
  5. BIG DADDY NOM

BIG DADDY NOM rumbrave.

you're pretty good at completely overlooking the main point of a post eh.
    test
  6. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I understand the main point, I can't grasp the concept of the Columbian plumber though lol
    test
  7. 4gotten

4gotten Lryical Genius

A Lotus u got ur own crib? guzz u know ur momz ain't lettin u sell shit out of that apartment
    test
  8. perma frost

perma frost gay stars suck taint

kid im a prep now, cause its the way to go
    but shit i used to kick with dealers on a regular basis. not that marijuana shit, but pearl white bricks of boiled untouched coke, boats of pills which are in the thousands,

i never personally had to play the hooodlum or low card. i chilled with kids who had theyre own houses and sick custom cars off slanging crap.
    test
  9. 4gotten

4gotten Lryical Genius

truthfully if ya'll niccas sold shit like that ya'll niccas would not be on the computer I work and go to school and don't have time to be on tha net like that, even when I slang I never was on tha net and I would never tell u niccas about what I got
    If ya'll niccas slanged like that u would be signed or have ur on studio then ya'll audio won't sound so garbage and thats real shit
    test
  10. Londo

Londo Fuck You

He said he used to though.
    test
  11. AdamackBeatz

AdamackBeatz New Member

second-ed
    test
  12. Rekar

Rekar Old Glory

None of you know shit...

fuckin yappin your jaws tryin to be hard...

someone come drop thier shit down...

how many points are there on the your star..?

Any you Crips know your prayer?...

I just like to see what yall bitches know....and what yall front about...

I have been there...but fuckin I did mine and grew up....people still workin their hustle ..keep at it....but you homos that are like 21-25 still livin at moms or at ya boys...that that some BG shit....step up....and become a man.....and being gangster has rules....i doubt any of you know half them....

Being on this site for more than 7+ years and still gangster?...maybe....

But i doubt it....and i know old ass ladies that carry 22s-9mms on them...they gangster?

"Fake N***** still pull triggers"-I forgot who :(

Anyways...Gangster and Hoodlum 2 different things...
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao i run in a wreckless hood wit wreckless cats wit big ass straps rappin on the corner supplyin fiends wit straight white for they base pipe
    get on my level an holla at me
    test
  14. PLU$

PLU$ ++Stay On The PLUS Side++

Let me straighten dis whole thread up...

First of all, i'm black as it gets but being hood ain't nuthin to broadcast ANYWHERE...

I'm from a small, drug infested town in NC but the slums are everywhere, not just major cities or places where folk gettin killed daily...I been in da streets for years now and i'm thankful to be able to post on a board like dis...ima be in da same streets for many more years but dat don't make me hood...

i'm 24 and just got outta prison 4 months ago...doin a bid and i was guilty as charged...but being behind bars for one night would crush 99% of ya'll...white or black...all ya'll need a reality check...

Freedom is so overrated these days...ya'll sit around all day postin BS on a rap board when there's real "gangstas" doin they thang and gettin locked up daily, who would love to even be able to get online at all...

If ya have to advertise that ur "hood", lets me know that u don't have a clue...somebody once said "all the real gangstas are either dead or in jail"...ya'll need to take heed to dat shit...

Grow da fuck up...period!
    test
  15. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

alot of you should be supporting cast members for FREEDOM WRITERS PART 2...

*groans*
    test
  16. 4gotten

4gotten Lryical Genius

simply put
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Since when was being white trash, hood?
    test
  18. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Plu$ put that Real Talk up...I co-sign
    test
  19. KonviKt

KonviKt Jonny Punchline

"They say you soft when you move out the hood, so my goal is make all of loved ones punks.
    My son, his mother, my pop. his brother, my entire squad shall be soft from FAR" - Joe Budden
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

ha gea, Queenz Stand Up..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.