Reality & Truth

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d-rell

d-rell New Member

^
    this is a product of rationality and economic feasibility clashing with the supposed philosophical mind of a pseudo-intellectual idealist...

If I'm stalking you, how come you keep posting your psychedelic comments in my post ?? What are you riffin' about ??

You should get off your hyper-sensitive Mariah Carey breakdown... come back to reality (as your position is not absolute)... calm yourself, I'm only putting my two cents in on the matter, I'm not exposing you for the empty-headed, geritol-using, middle-aged, balding, bohemian, beatnik, trekkie, Grateful Dead groupie that you are...

I've told you why I don't believe posthumanism, as you refer to it, is our ultimate fate.

~1~
    test
  2. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

figures..

this bitter herpes infected nigga wants to eliminate sex
    test
  3. I have given you the sources, you will NOT go to them. You will NOT read them. You will NOT comprehend it. You will NOT read a fucking word I have typed.

You WILL scan through this post, look for key words, and reply based on that.

You WILL click on the QUOTE button and break this down pixel by useless pixel in the hopes that your coffeeshop revolutionary ass can come off as witty to impress a bunch of MEN on a fucking sausagefest of a webpage that is RapMusic.com.
    test
  4. d-rell

d-rell New Member

Ah don't flatter yourself

I'm well aware that you ranting and me countering is less than entertaining to any viewers. You are the one however, that seems to be concerned that this dialouge will provoke some third party's interest.

I simply responded to the popular idea of posthumanism (from your perspective), and you took it personal... blah blah blah THE END
    test
  5. I have given you the sources, you will NOT go to them. You will NOT read them. You will NOT comprehend it. You will NOT read a fucking word I have typed.

You WILL scan through this post, look for key words, and reply based on that.

You WILL click on the QUOTE button and break this down pixel by useless pixel in the hopes that your coffeeshop revolutionary ass can come off as witty to impress a bunch of MEN on a fucking sausagefest of a webpage that is RapMusic.com.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Ghet is not a pseudointellectual.
    He is talking on the future for mankind.

The only place ghet and I disagree...

Is I want to recreate the human genome for the better good which right now is 100% possible (see: fruit flies) only it's not ethinical. And ghet wants us to become neural-minded-machinery. I think it would be more naturally adaptive if I was evolved genetically to survive on a planet surface mostly made up of water.

Ghet isn't wrong though, In where the technology is heading.
    It's all been building up to this.

By the way ghet, Time-travel won't be needed at first. It will be a one way trip. Generation after generation will die on the biosphere space-ship until we reach our destination which will likely be another earth-like planet billions of light years away. This is how the first exdous from earth will be carried out until we get our hands on the anti-matter located in the center of the universe as a new source of energy for fuel propulsion. Cryo-chambers have been suggested as well. The only problem with Cryo-chambers is our cells can't withstand the freezing tempatures. And if our cells die... we die. However, If people would allow us to recreate the genome of humans by abstracting the specialized proteins, glucose, and carbamide which allow north american wood frogs to survive frozation then live again when the tempature is warm, we could solve that problem.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LMAO@ sausagefest WHOA!
    test
  8. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

Ay ghet on some real shit though i need to be able to get pussy though. fuck being a machine if i can't get the curtains.
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Ghet, I lost the link to that book you posted a link to. Was gonna read it last weekend, but I didn't have time with crap for class. I don't wanna go digging through back pages to find it . . . could you repost it please?
    test
  10. lol

www.fleshlight.com
    test
  11. Without hesitation, sir.

It attempts to review materialist hsitroy without Marxist morality. I love it.

http://www.roxie.org/books/shoulders/book.html
    test
  12. Sodium

[​IMG] >>> Posthumanism
    test
  13. What is that image but what your brain constructing the reaction of photons? What is to say you cannot use technology to directly stimulate parts of the mind associated with sex?
    test
  14. Sodium

robots dont have dicks nikka
    test
  15. Sodium

test
  16. d-rell

d-rell New Member

I just really believe that in the future periods that we're talking about, the catalyst for change is not going to be via manufactured intelligence updates per se; now it's going to be through technological science, but through its ability to help us collect and compare extended amounts data from out the universe. As we analyze and understand this information and the various relationships within it, we will greatly improve the quality of every organisms existence through environmental restructuring.

What I'm saying is I do believe the world is going to become an increasing rough place to live in, but we're not going to use technological singularity to develop into a "new species", we're going to use it to extract and process cosmological information and change the conditions of our biosphere.

Oh, and I believe it would be more convenient and less expensive. If your objective was strictly to wipe-out the population in China, what would be more efficient, going to every Chinese individual, shooting them and subsequently burning their bodies or deploying a nuclear device?
    test
  17. Soooooooo.................................................

Genetics?
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Appreciate it. I'll write the title down and buy it. I like to read outside.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Odd, I'm looking for it on Amazon and it isn't there?
    test
  20. The author believed the book was so important, when it was written, it was given out for free.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.