real talk, girls, why does being called a 'bitch' get u so upset? or does it not?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by sneeeeze, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneeeeze

sneeeeze New Member

ejsus christ yall take dat shit to the heart like we mean it in a negative sense
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol well it's more of the context of how you using it that gets them upset. the only time we as men can call them a bitch is during sex haha. their girls can call them bitches all day and they wont get mad haha. they be like bitch please ect haha and they don't get mad about it lol. just like if the white man call the black man n.igga haha we get mad as hell but we don't get mad when another black man says that to us lol.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

rip is correct...context, tone, and intent are key.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

The same reason it makes you guys upset when we call you that, you bitch ass muthafucka - it's insulting and degrading.

But, I'm sure you already knew that. this was a pretty dumb question.
    test
  5. sneeeeze

sneeeeze New Member

lol, nah^

calling us a 'bitch' is sayin we soft etc. etc.

us callin u a bitch is sayin yall actin out like a immature person or sum shit
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

you can call her that if you really know her

and if she is under 30 maybe even 25

i cant really see any grown woman letting some guy say that to her for some reason
    test
  7. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Like Snoop said: "Some of you niggaz is bitches too." Therefore, I'll call a dude a bitch in a hot second. They aren't immune to being called a bitch in the same terms as women are being called bitch.

Imperial1
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

bingo.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

So when a guy calls the sexy stripper on stage a "bitch", he's trying to say shes acting immature and shit? (i.e. Ying Yang Twins: "shake that shit beeeeeiiiiitch!!!")

What about the woman who ignores your catcalls & keeps walkin past you, so you call her a "BITCH!!"? Are you also trying tell her shes acting immature?

C'mon son... lets be real, we both know that on most occassions when a man calks a woman a bitch, he's trying to degrade and humiliate her not encouraging her to be more mature. To a woman, thats just as insulting as when we attack your manhood and call yall some soft lil pussies aka "bitches". I think we are both understandably offended by the term.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.