Real Question for those 24+ and still live at home with mom, Sever, Ody, etc

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MeSko, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

none taken lol. But I completely understand how it works lol. I'm in a position right now where I have money stashed that I wanna use when I get my pad. Instead of blowin this all on a down payment, I wanna save my checks up and use that, and use this big chunk as emergency money.

You pay rent and thats it. Money's gone, you buy property, handle it right and in the future that becomes an investment, that's a simple fact. I aint knockin people who rent, i'm just sayin it aint for ME. If you have the income to pay rent and utilities and have fun money left behind than thats great. But in my position I got a stash, small income, and papas house to save up. Renting an apartment is just gonna end up with me slowly chewin money out my savings.

I'm in cali, a STUDIO apartment is damn near around 1300 here. It's absolutely pointless for me to pay that much when all I have to do is sit back over here for a lil while, get a down payment together and live CHEAPER in a HOUSe.

And if I hit the shits financially, I can fit ALOT more roomates in a house than an apartment lol.
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

27 seems so far away to me, lmaoooo.

i'm thinkin' of joining the military so bad. if i serve 4 years, i'll be done when i'm 26, and i'll have everything i wanted.

probly 1-2 vehicles, worth $15-20k each. buy nice, used whips for both my parents. get me a small lil' crib. become a security guard and make $20 per hour 'cuz of my military background.

i just might have to do it.

all 'cuz of RM.

and no other reason.

p.s. two security guards @ my job started @ $18 per hour...

...over 20 years ago. i know what company to fuck with. :funny:
    test
  3. SouL

SouL Yuck!

test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if the kid wants to try and be a rapper, let him try and be a rapper

who gives a fuck?
    test
  5. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

wackenhut tbh?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Lol Wackenhut is where I was trying to get in the jobs they have right now are entirely too far but I know they pay is ok.

Shit would be me basically driving to Eastern MIchigan University everyday I worked

I'll keep calling if they get something down this way I'll be able to get it.

My CPl valid I dont think they'll accept my gun on the job cause it's somewhat silver they always say I gotta have a all black gun so I'll just let them buy it....

I didnt even wanna get a job where i'd have to potientially shoot someone but for the time being i need that cake
    test
  7. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

H20 aint a shooter smh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

why is page 19 entirely consisting of yayo saying how great his job and life is after page 12-18 is him saying how much his life sucks

its like a few people joke on him and he gotta switch shit up

i know that 100 hour a work week shit aint geared toward me my man, i had off yesterday due to the holiday and took today off cuz i got more holiday and sick time accrued then your job gives you over the course of 5 years probably..

i used to work 80 hours up until i was like 25.. so another outdated joke by the yay man.. enjoy that 3% annual raise (extra 30 bucks a month after taxes and inflation), way better then working extra hard for a few years, barely working now, and seeing real bonuses im sure
    test
  9. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

yeah and the worst is people who use it as a "its s waste of money, im waiting"... tell that to the people who bought a house in the past 5 years and equity is worth less then thier mortgage...

nothing wrong with renting, its renting stupid that is, well, stupid... renting is beneficial cuz u dont have to worry about property taxes, insurance, responsibility, maintenance, etc... so if you weigh your mortgage vs rent short term especially in this economy, it prob makes more sense to rent especially when homes lose value so fast and rates keep going lower.. that is why my lady and i still rent..

like if your paying over a 1050 for a 500 square foot self admitted shitbox in the ghetto of Miami, that is stupid...
    test
  10. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

one thing ive gathered from this thread, excluding yayo and the tangent he went off on, it seems like the people who dont live at home and even with the struggles they have, have more motivation and more of a story on where they are going, how they will do it, and more of an excuse pertaining to thier lives then the people who still live at home and are like 25, 27, 30!?!?!? etc etc etc

there are exceptions to both sides, im just speaking in a general term

\
    test
  11. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

My offer stands mesk
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Mr. Lucaz

Mr. Lucaz ALZ

exactly its like

yeah a waste of money? for what independence and having a place to call your own?

you can't waste on comfort.
    test
  13. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

:funny:, omagic u gonna take that?
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Renting is definitely the better option for the short term, definitely in this economy.

However, if you are in a position to own and you ready to make that move and think you are in a location you will stay at for some years this is a buyers market.

As long as fools have REALISTIC goals and following through on them then everyone should be good. Being content is what will have fools stuck. I respect INVY for apparently having the drive to want to make it in rap. But that shit is a sad story when you don't make it.

When I was younger I wanted to continue with basketball and possibly go pro one day... and then I woke up. 99% of the people with that goal do not even come close to making it. Most the guys you see on TV every saturday playing college football or basketball end up as assistant coaches at their former high schools while working at warehouses and shit stocking shelves.

IMO you should never be able to sit back at and realize that 2 years ago you were virtually in the exact same position you are in now. Hell, I don't even think you should be able to look back 1 year and say the same thing tbh.
    test
  15. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

LOL this is RM, a lot of ppl dont socialize much IRL and are quick as hell to shove their opinion down your throat on here.
    test
  16. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

I aint reading all these pages but im from fl but im wit mesks idea of getting a house in fl...even if its tha burbs..right now im renting and lucky tho cuz im in the northeast and got a 2 bedroom for 700 a month while people here are payin 1200 for a one bedroom. Im comfortable for now
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

^ how much u pay child support? :scared:
    test
  18. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

This had me dying for some reason...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    test
  19. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Quoted for the truth

yayo >>>
    test
  20. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Seens cmon bruh im smarter than that. I work under the table for right now at a day care. State cant find me..not even sheppards way know my whearabouts. Im harder to find than an omagic pic not in front of my sis bathroom mirror imo
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.