Real or Fake Site??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by NotATr0ll, May 24, 2013.

1. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

wat is wrong with them? i watched vids of the real thing all day and they match up almost identical imo
    test
  2. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

They're fake. What else do you need to know? Quality is shit, and they're not the real thing.
    test
  3. Wordsenuff

Wordsenuff WordsEnuFF

"all jordans are retros anyways.. so if the copy is made 100% like the original down to last detail how are they fake?"

cuz theres no such thing as a "perfect" b-grade, fake or replica. so they will never be "100% like the original". at the end of the day they are FAKE.

lol this site is mos def fake!! all replica sites use good pics of the shoes, but when you open up the box and see the shoes its a whole different story.

i dont support reps but if you dont have the funds or resources to get the real thing. do what u have to, i guess.
    test
  4. NotATr0ll

im not gonna get something that looks fake but if it looks real then yea im coping.. i already ordered the 16s tho and have my old ones still so i can do a side by side...like i said earlier. so i guess ill have to wait and see
    test
  5. NotATr0ll

dawg the real things are made in a china warehouses anyways, so long as someone can copy them perfect they aint fake. wtf dont u get?
    test
  6. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

he doesn't get it
    fakes are fakes, I personally never got the "exact replicas" fakes--why perpetrate a fraud? yu spendin money for a fake material,fake technology etc---if yu gon just buy some fakes without concern for any code of ethics even with regards to quality,might as well get some fuckin Green Bay Packer IVs or somethin that never existed-at least then you are blatant and your intent is known

EDIT Your justification are wild terrible:
    "if they are fakes that look identical, they aren't fake"
    "if a shoe is made in any Chinese factory, thats the same as being made in the Nike factory in China"
    "if the other fakes sites dont have this particular model, then this site is real cuz it has that model"
    test
  7. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Let me know when you get them I wanna cop some
    test
  8. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Y'all should at least drop some links to legit sites tho
    test
  9. coolbaby

coolbaby New Member

i will help you
    test
  10. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

buying a decent something else is better than buying a fake pair man

no matter what u ain't gettin same quality even if it looks exactly the same
    gonna be defective or wear out way quicker

it can't be economical for some1 to make a smaller amount of em with the same exact material
    test
  11. strykeout

strykeout Yamil167.com/beats

man idk, them prices n pics look funny. just check the website reviews on google
    test