Real or Fake Site??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by NotATr0ll, May 24, 2013.

1. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

i been googling for hours looking to buy some jordans.
    i looked at the fake chinese sites and noticed that on the 16s they cant copy them right and they look terrible..

so anyways now i came across this site Air Jordan 16 (XVI) Original (OG)-White / Metallic Navy (3/4 High Men) [359380-0006] - US$58.00 : nikecentral.com

and im guessing due to the prices this site is to good to be true?? are they just using a real picture but when you get them they are clearly fake. some feedback would be nice thanks
    test
  2. NotATr0ll

test
  3. NotATr0ll

nikecentral.com - Fraudwatchers

hmm its looking like this site could actually be real.... im def gonna buy the 16s if this is true..my fave sneaker ever made
    test
  4. NotATr0ll

test
  5. Lexcalibur

Lexcalibur Well-Known Member

test
  6. NotATr0ll

why a pitty post? if this site is legit i think people would be happy to be able to get jordans this cheap

this site also carries the 17s and non of the fake china sites have them (FACT).. so that is another reason to think these are legit
    test
  7. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

they are fake!--thing is: it is possible you wouldn't be able to tell(appearance wise) even if you ordered them
    the rule is : if you see you can get almost any size of a very old shoe or of coure the ole " too good to be true prolly is" rule too
    Im a sneakerhead and I learned the hard way
    test
  8. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Looks fake as fuck to me, ive been looking to try import some Jordans or air force 1s from america since we just dont get the selection here but havent found a reliable site yet. Anybody got one let me know.
    test
  9. NotATr0ll

all jordans are retros anyways.. so if the copy is made 100% like the original down to last detail how are they fake? i know the chinese sites make the jordan symbol weird and you can spot they are fake easily.

but the pictures im looking at are defintely legit looking jordans so they must be using real photos but the actual sneak will look like shit..i been looking for the 16 white/navy since they were the first jordans i ever owned and were my fave sneaks ever... so for 60$ i will risk it and tell you if they look just like the real thing (i still have my old ones so i can easily compare)
    test
  10. NotATr0ll

test
  11. NotATr0ll

well this bitch clones the 11s perfectly down to last detail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzIT-w1BzhE

all though they look just like the real thing, dont mean you can charge what they want for them smh, 158 for fakes when you can get the real ones for 50 more..... 70 is max i would go on fakes no matter how legit they look...
    test
  12. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

dog Im tryna tell you yu can find really good fakes if thats what your lookin for no doubt--virtually flawless
    I remember Chinese companys in 05 with the "so-called og blueprints" blatantly admiting to manufacturing the shits but claiming to have the blueprints from when they wree contracted for NIke to make shits--all that true or not makes them fakes

A Jordan release is made to be limited for the exclusivity,theres no loophole. I can put you on to some nice REAL resources but yu must get away fromm this mindset.
    test
  13. Lexcalibur

Lexcalibur Well-Known Member

Don't listen to those people bro spend your money
    test
  14. NotATr0ll

^^ lol they also have the poorly cloned ones for 50-60 but who wants them lol
    test
  15. NotATr0ll

if the fake look like the real thing i dont consider it a fake so post the links for me man...
    test
  16. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you already made your mind up, why are you even asking for peoples opinions if you're gonna argue about the quality of the shoe and why it doesn't even matter if they are fake?
    test
  17. NotATr0ll

because its hard to find a fake that looks real.. especially on the 16s
    test
  18. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

A few things...

You're not getting any of those XI's for $200.

There's MANY things about them that look wrong, but if you want to be a fucking sucker like Lexcalibur, feel free.

Buying fake shit is for suckers.
    test
  19. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

test
  20. NotATr0ll

test