Real Life Muzik rt chea "Tragedy" CHECK IT OUT DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DFVaInSDF, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Yooo I gotta dip right now but anybody that knows me or my old alias' knows I return critique's so do me a solid and check this out. You won't be disappointed.

Tragedy by Vains

Oh, and Gud Look!
    test
  2. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  3. K_WATTz

K_WATTz Member

test
  4. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Gud look ya'll, definitely will hitcha up Wattz I already got Instand Legend. Thanks again fa the feedback.
    test
  5. Pass-Werdz

Pass-Werdz WerdzMusic.com

I commented on this on another board ... but I'll return the favor and up this for you...
    test
  6. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

I commented on this somewhere as well might have even been pm but again shit was tight liked the real vibe to it good msg just think the vox could be turned down and the dubs should be lined up to get rid of the cluttered sound.
    give some feedback on this
    gimme ya grace.mp3 - 2.5 Mb
    test
  7. Paulie Gwap

Paulie Gwap Paulie Gwap

Yea what everyone else said, faster beat, mayb less doubles (or lower), lil more reverb, align the under vocals a bit, overall feeling the direction...

Check out my music I have a thread running "3.0 EP"...
    test
  8. SeakDaKaper

SeakDaKaper New Member

im diggin the track. the vocab brings images. the flow is on, the only thing that could use some tweaking is the beat, you should amp up the beat a bit. nice drop. peace.
    test
  9. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Preciate the love ya'll up this right quick see if we can get some more thoughts.
    test
  10. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

test
  11. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Gud look man. UPPIN
    test
  12. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

it kinda sucks coming in with a critique after everyone else pretty much nailed the points you were gonna make already. i peeped it, feel the same way about beat and vocal alignment, however, i think you just need to find the full range of your voice as an emcee, i feel like u holding back on certain lines that really need more attitude or less....all that comes in due time, or NOT recording a joint until u know it like the back of ya hand.
    test
  13. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

True true gud look and stay on the watch bruh
    test
  14. Loose Logic

Loose Logic Member

beat sounds good. flow is nice.. delivery good.. the dubs are off at times.. and that throws the flow off a bit... concept is cool ... painting an image... good shit..

but i will say.. for a beat like this where not much is going on.. u REALLY GOTTA DOMINATE the beat. and i dont feel like u did that at all times.

keep droppin tho.
    test
  15. Zulufro

Zulufro Subliminal Souljah

it's alight.. pretty boring really.. good delivery, presence.. doubles slightly off.. beat is way too slow n boring for mines.. but banging ass club shit probably what you wasn't going for here..

Quality is cool.. keep up

rtf Here

Stay up soldier

Z
    test
  16. Past-one

Past-one ticking time bomb

wow this shit is real you can feel your pain on this one great job brother
    test
  17. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Gud look, yea that pain is wut i was tryna display, definitely not a "club" joint. Thanks fa the feedback, check da signature, got some more fiya on da boards.
    test
  18. CallMeRaspy

CallMeRaspy New Member

Solid Joint. I think a different beat would have done this record SOOOOO much more justice. You still did ya thuggy though. The hookis a taad bit iffy to me but you definitely display the emotion you were trying to. Overall, solid joint. Makin me thinking bout my x's and shyt.. lmaoo
    test
  19. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

What up man? Everyone's pretty much nailed everything. A faster beat would fit better, but yeah, it's still cool. I'm diggin your voice. I feel like there needs to be something else to grab me in a little better when I'm just listening to it..but everything else is dope. Vocab is nice. I'm diggin this song, just feel like there might be something missing. Could just be cuz it's a slower beat too. You got it though, man. Still diggin the song.
    test
  20. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Gud Look ya'll sorry it took so long to get back u kno how da holidayz get. UP
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.