real girl problem -- mature advice needed

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by style-rip, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

man...lol

freaks
    test
  2. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

:-O

Arnold??...this u ??
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

i think she loves the attention and wants to see both of us fight over her

but vinnie u kno.. u straight on point wit that. i mean, i played it cool throughout it ALL but i just used the wrong words to describe me and her gettin it on. was i lying when i said that? hell no! so ur rite, why SHOULD i apologize? at first i wanted to.. but now that i think about, i should stick to my actions and play it off that shes overreacting.

if ima apologize, its only guna b if i offended the relationship by my word choice.. but he did provoke me and besides, it was her fault for givin him her cell fone n lettin him talk to me.. wat did she think, we'd be best friends so she can offer us a 3some? fuck that
    test
  4. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

^^^
    uh oh....

KILL HER...STAB HER...I KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY KNOW PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE...so want me 2 call those people ?
    test
  5. Vinnie Vinyl

Vinnie Vinyl Skratchin` My Ass.. =)

Don't apologize for anything.. Fuck whatever you wanna convey in words. Do it in actions. Don't say "oh I'm so sorry girl yadda yadda". Say something like "Well I did use the wrong words in the heat of the moment. But why was he calling me anyway?"

Let her fool with that guy for a while. Is there a chance she's moving back? What you need to be doing is playing your role as a man. Go get some girls for real - you don't have to like them.. Just practice your game. Get numbers, get laid. You might even find a better girl! Talk to about 4-5 girls regularly. If you two talk on AIM make your away message stuff like "Out with [girl's name], be back tomorrow morning" hahaha.. Just push her buttons and when she accuses you of anything just take a step back and say she's jealous.

Of course she could be cool with it. In that case you've got 4-5 girls on the line. Win win situation.
    test
  6. -*Deranged Mind*-

-*Deranged Mind*- got any cheese

you lost your virginity at 20??????????????

anyway, i say move the fuck on. how you gone be with her and you only see her every 3 months?

the one who said long distance relationships dont work is right.
    test
  7. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

haha at using an aol instant messenger pimp game, hahaha.
    test
  8. style-rip

lmao@stash

yeh ima do that but ima let time pass cuz if out of no where i leave an away msg that says im wit a girl, she'll kno the game im tryna play.. n no shes not moving here.. i met her online actually

ima just wish her and her new bf luck in the future and tell her that we gotta take some time out out of the relationship.. i kno she guna miss me like crazy. theres no way she wants me to leave her life cuz she told me numerous times how ill always be special to her cuz she lost her virginity to me as well

sometimes u gotta let go of the one u love in order to win them back... strange how things work but its true

cuz if they know u aint afraid to get up and leave, they guna b curious where the love went and ull be on their mind all day so i should just accept the fact that they fuckin each otha n worry about other shit
    test
  9. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

oh man. you are 'in love' with a girl you met on the internet. and you are tryign to anticipate her thoughts about you putting up an away message. jesus.
    test
  10. Vinnie Vinyl

Vinnie Vinyl Skratchin` My Ass.. =)

The away message game works all the damn time.. She is miles away.. How is she going to know?

And if it's true there is no game going on ;)
    test
  11. style-rip

we met online and she came to visit me and i visited her already

wats the problem? u kno how many ppl meet others from the net? look at all the dating sites. its common

but thats not the point
    test
  12. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

lol my position is this. Me and this girl have been kickin it for awhile( we actually first started talking on the net) haha, similar to you. I never asked her out cuz she was all bout the friends talk. By the time I was ready to ask her about future shit, I see she is hanging with another kid and now they are going out. Basically I'm in the same position as you, and it fuckin kills me everytime I see her with him( I still hang with her once in awhile tho).

The moral of my story is I've learned to get on with life. Get my mind away from her, but this involved drugs, hobbies, and sports.

But yeah we kinda in the same position, depressing as fuck sometimes.

Good luck with everything tho...
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

wow @ u comin online to clean ur closest. U need friends homie
    test
  14. style-rip

so wait, r u still her friend while shes out doin her thing with dude? and does she ever chill wit u alone?
    test
  15. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Yes to both^

But I'm trying not to do that shit anymore, cuz everytime I hang with her, I just get pissed off again. But the thing is I still wanna be friends and maybe down the road something might happen but she pissed me off doing this shit, I thought we had something going. Fuck bitches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.