real girl problem -- mature advice needed

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by style-rip, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

a lil background info first: im 20, my girl (friend with benefits, with A LOT OF FEELINGS involved on my part... im thinkin of tellin her i love her, its that serious, and her? she doesnt really express her emotions to anyone), is turning 19 and we known each other for 7.5 months now, anyways, i live in cali and she lives in washington state. we see each other every 3 months or so..

recently she met this guy at a club who she claims is very similar to my personality. so they always chill now and talk on the fone often and shit, well last nite my fone rings, and its my girl calling.. so i pick up, and guess what? its that dude on the line tryna talk to me askin who i am n shit.. im like 'yo u called me, who the hell r u?' and basically that shit escalated and i just start runnin my mouth how i fucked that girl 5 times and all this shit, basically disrespecting the relationship. im COMPLETELY the opposite of that. i duno what the fuck i was thinking.. it was just in the heat of the moment. and now shes ignoring me.

i wana talk to her to apologize and prove to her that im NOT like that.. i just had a few too much to drink before hand and since i like her soooo much, its just hard knowing shes kickin it with that guy and i just let my frustrations out just a little bit. i mean, i played it cool throughout the convo except the time i said i fucked her already.. which is maaad disrespectful and im sure he told her about it.
    he's tryna get me out of the picture and i just duno wat to do.

her birthday is nov 7 and i wana make a track for her with my apology and confessing my feelings to her all over again but i just dont know.. i dont think our relationship will ever be the same again and that fag got the better of me and probably my girl too since they live close to each other, while me and her are separated by 900+ miles.

true, we are JUST friends with benefits but i consider her a potential future wifey and i just HATE the fact she already made out with that dude and possible something more. i kno i probably should move on and meet otha ppl and date other girls but im stuck on this one cuz shes my first love and the one i lost my virginity to so i really dont wana lose her

any advice how to repair the relationship?
    test
  2. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

test
  3. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Lost your virginity to her thats major mayn...anyways

What u did was fucked up, but ppl makes mistakes, ur girl needs 2 understand this, u gotta call her and tell her the situation, call every 30min if u have to, and the track is an excellent idea, its romantic and well thought,
    2ndly, u handled that guy well, although it was wrong 2 say u fucked her and shit, but if i was in ur place, would've lost it and kicked his ass from 900miles away, u gotta explain 2 her that u were provoked to say that, u gotta admit ur love to her, tell her i dont wana lose u, just open up, oh and love knows no distance nor age, my gf is in another country wont see her for 36days , but i still love her, anyways mayn, ur in a slump, i understand how ur feelin, i been there believe me, anyways brah u gotta open up and tell her e'rythin on ur mind, and that boy who is hastlin u, he should get a beat down...
    sorry i couldnt be so helpful man...

peace
    test
  4. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

seriously daw, how can u laugh when someone is talkin about losin his potential future wife, thats cold...i aint gone swear...but grow up
    test
  5. DrFeelinFine

DrFeelinFine New Member

long distance relationships don't work...time to find a new girl.
    test
  6. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

cause kutz is a fucking pasty licehead

frosted flakes ass niggu
    test
  7. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

^^^ there are exceptions Nescience
    test
  8. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

Stop Whining Like Girls!
    test
  9. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

stop posting
    test
  10. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

i'll stop posting when you stop whining like a cry baby.
    test
  11. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

you have turned to the internet for advice and chose this site of all places. i dont think there is any future for you.
    test
  12. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

i feel that.

and wut i dont undastand is why he had to call me .. why cant she call me n be like 'ay, u wana talk to dude?' n we wouldnt have a prob.. but he decided to be a smart ass, call me on her cell and ask me who i am.

she got some explainin to do herself but ya good lookin out tho and good luck wit ur girl
    test
  13. MC Bill Buckner

and dont make a rap song for her. that shit is incredibly corny
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

unless you a major talent. then go for it. but if you suck, you just going to embarress yourself. and your girl and her new man are going to laugh all day
    test
  15. Vinnie Vinyl

Vinnie Vinyl Skratchin` My Ass.. =)

Shove your cock in her mouth and punch her in the kidneys.

You need to stop being so needy and whiny. Play it cool and don't apologize. You have no reason for apologizing unless it's there and at that moment.

You never had a strict relationship and you didn't think this would happen? If you didn't see this coming you deserve to be hurt. You should play it cool and let her ignore you and go do something in your life. Get a new hobby, do something. It'll take your mind off her. Next time you see her, act like you're doing so awesomely well and things are better than they have ever been. Girls can't take it when you're doing well without them and they thought you were needy. If she's already hooking up with other dudes, and she wasn't before - she's lost interest in you buddy. But if you play your cards right you can get the pussy one last time. Just get on with life where you live. Hell, even get a few girls. That way when you do see her and she's in town. Say "sorry girl, I got a date tonight."

Don't come on strong.. You can't pressure a girl into loving you. It creates resent.
    test
  16. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

and also, stop whining, nothing worse than a whiner.
    test
  17. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Yeh ur kinda right...i mean she did a mistake too givin him ur number, but u gotta be sure that she gave him the number before mentionin it, maybe he just called the last dialed or shit, then u will be accusin ur girl with faulse shit and more probs will happen, anyways, either that guy loves her and he's jelous, or she gave him ur number to make him jelous, or maybe...just MAYBE its an assumption, MAYBE...probably she just wants 2 end it ... in a childish way
    test
  18. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

i'll stop whining when u stop breathing
    test
  19. Dkaid

Dkaid Dkaid - Point Made

agreed
    test
  20. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

my cpu is a neural net processor, a learning computer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.