Battle Video Real Deal vs Bishop

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by NotATr0ll, Jun 21, 2013.

?

who won

1. deal

92.1%
  2. bishop

7.9%
  1. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Bishop lost but he has a lot of potential.
    test
  2. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

If he was mixing it up with DFD or even tantrum to a far less extent, you would have a point.... what angles could be their to battle a no name cat like bishop lol..... You expect a top tier cat to resort to reaching for personals that nobody outside of colorado would understand? most of the CO cats wouldn't get it anyway lol... no hate on bishop, respect his grind, but is what it is.... guessing you asian... be lucky your boy got to be on film with a top tier cat.... well over 50 cats deserved the chance more than bishop tbh
    test
  3. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Not Asian, So then the easy out of race jokes is a acceptable crutch for a top pier battler? I understand the lack of personal and or professional information RD has to overcome when taking a battle of someone who does not have a high profile. I just choose to hold him to a higher standard since he is a higher level of Emcee. I think he won, even for race jokes he was clean strong very polished and it was some smart flips when it comes to the subject. But shiny shit is still shit. RD is one of my fav's I want to see him do more then this. "Did i really just type more then 20 words about a battle rapper... god i hope your a troll that just baited me.... or i need to get outside and so do you!"
    test
  4. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

daaamn, Trevor went in! Bishop dude had some good lines and some interesting ideas, but his delivery REALLY hurt him.
    test
  5. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

I'm not a troll boss... good post.... .i just got an opinion like you... I agree 100% a top tier battle shouldn't rely on race jokes, but I don't think RD did..... He used them more than some expected, but again what can cat say about bishop? A few race jokes is better than insulting the crowd with not having a 3rd round or spitting random filler... respect your opinion, but kind of foolish to expect RD to bring ground breaking material against somebody he is battling as a favor for the most part......pretty sure he didn't get a ton of money for this battle.... It's hard to get motivated to take the court against the bobcats and the hornets.....
    test
  6. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

thats my biggest problem with bishop. He says what he thinks other people wanna hear. He's nice with it but needs to find his own style
    test
  7. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

bishops delivery wasn't as good as it could be...that said, wait till u see his upcoming footage against bad mr frosty, dude that battled jonny storm at the RBN event...

he cleaned his delivery an enunciation up tremendously an had some craaaaaazy bars to boot..."fuck around then I be loadin the gauge//cuz he named himself after a snowman, so ill give him three cold rounds an this long nose to the face"

shit was wild lol...probably the best performance I've seen him come with yet...
    test
  8. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

I get what your saying, I hold still to my desire for more from him... but you make a compelling case and valid points. "rep" Really it just personal opinion in the end right.
    test
  9. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

Eh, that line just sounds like a rehash of the line Daylyt said in the Shotty Horroh battle.

"I be euro steppin' on some Ginobli shit/Soon as they coin tossed me, it was Frosty the snowman...these 3 rounds finna be cold as shit." - Daylyt
    test