Real Deal & Fresco vs Phranchyze & Star Almighty (2X2 TOURNAMENT)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

that star 69 line was straight fire

i can totally see why fresco's quitting. there's not even a solution either. if people can just make the most uncreative faggot jokes and get a ridiculous reaction, why wouldn't they?

shit's a tragedy really.
    test
  2. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

I'm trying to figure out what faggot jokes I said that got a big reaction?

Like I've said before, I didn't spit any gay jokes the whole 2nd or 3rd round. (Save the zeale line I guess)

The star 69 line is a faggot joke bro...I'm not sure I understand your position.

That Bill Clinton line is a generic faggot joke.

The "Benvinido a Miami" line is a generic faggot joke.

The Leaves in a yard, sleep in his arms scheme is a generic faggot joke.

I feel like that's a lot more uncreative than the shit we came up with.

Singing out of tune isn't creative, White boy jokes aren't creative, calling a skinny black guy african isn't creative.

These are all things that have been done before.

Real talk, they basically took the exact same approach as Stacks and Caustic. With less success obviously.

If you think they should have won, that's one thing. Everybody's entitled to their opinion.

But I felt like our biggest reactions came from rebuttles, that weren't faggot jokes.

I'm just confused, because on the one hand your saying that faggot jokes are played. But you start off giving Fresco props on a faggot joke.

I mean what's so creative about saying Bill Clinton's gonna stick a cigar up my ass? (pause)

It sounds to me that you just think Fresco's better than us. And that's fine. I don't have a problem with that. But there's a lot of holes in what you're saying.

Merry christmas errybody!!
    test
  3. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

wow. real talk
    test
  4. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

wurd, phran on RNT.
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

ball game!!!
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

smh @ that trueblood shirt

dope ass battle, though.
    test
  7. sAIIIn

sAIIIn sOn-1

this was dope, if RD had prepped a little more, shit wouldn't of even been close. Phranchyze was awesome, I will be checkin for this dude... Star is lame as fuck.
    test
  8. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

1) the bill clinton / leaves in the yard are all in the same part so you can't try to make them seperate. Here is why this is not a generic faggot joke: I was implying that stareater is a star fucker. He basically tries to dicksuck any celebrities, and for some reason he thought that you were a celeb. I also chose to tie in the fact that bill clinton made a starfucker famous by sticking a cigar in her snatch. It really wasn't the hardest hitting punch because it takes some thinking, but i think it was better than a lot of your guys stuff.

2) I will give you that the bienvenido a miami shit was generic... but it also got the biggest reaction of the entire battle. Literally all of the shit that was said to me was a basic gay joke that could've been said to anyone, but since im the handsomest bul in the league u gotta act like dat shit is a personal.

3) if you think that the star 69 shit was generic i don't know what to say. sure you can classify it as a faggot joke, but really its more like the rawest name flip of the last 6+ months.

4) The singing was actually pretty creative. I was trying to think of a way to call him tracey chapman without outright saying it. I will admit I botched that singing part and thank god real deal saved it... but in my intention, not only was i calling him tracy chapman but i was also implying that he had no right to be part of any matchup of this caliber.

at the end of the day, I've watched this video back so many times now and I guess I'm always going to think that we won. I'm sure that the same goes for star and phran. When you write a line, you think its better just because you wrote it to your own tastes. I can see why the battle can be judged in their favor though, and I'm done caring about it. The prize of this 2v2 tournament ended up not being all that substantial anyway so I'm just glad that some good footage came of this.

I will say that I think that star and phran are both very talented. I think I might have been somewhat salty because I feel like everyone takes the cheap route against me, and doesn't put in all their effort because keeping it simple is so effective. I do wish that we could've gone on in the tournament to showcase some of our other bars but thats what happens.

I apologize to all parties involved for any crybaby behavior in this thread from before. I recently quit smoking (10 days cold turkey fuuuuuuuu) and i be hulkin out.

i have a new idea too, I want to do a battle where my opponent and I write bars about the same person and see whos are hotter. I think I would win at that every time. like for instance me and 360 both write bars about dumbfoundead and see whos are hotter. Maybe theres a better way to do that, like maybe make a topic... and have people write verses about that topic and see whos is better :p that and bring back freestyle battles wit beats!
    test
  9. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

test
  11. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

really a fraud/blue collar job should've been "truly a fruad"
    test
  12. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

Phran... Is a beast

and lolz at arguing over who said the most faggot jokes

Yea concept battls would be nice as long as you're not dressing up as tweety bird
    test
  13. Joe Phrantana

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
    test
  14. RealDeal412

RealDeal412 New Member

I definately feel alot what your saying here but allow me to explain. We tried to use alot of different angles. We used white jokes the first round to try and take an angle that already been done making it super fresh. No the white angle is not the most original angle, your absolutely right. But thats the beauty of setting the first round up so people who thought we were above that were wrong, as were people who thought we would continue that. The singing was creative though because it was an approach an angle in itself which was basically saying why was Star even here. Pulling in Sonny was part of the same angle. The African shit was brief and I'll be the first to admit not the most creative angle but I never heard someone use lines about femal circumcision or leftover championship shirts....just thought it was worth it. We tried to add back and forth shit and smack style wordplay. I breifly mentioned the WRC shit but honestly nowadays who cares ya know? I didn't want to mention prior battles on GT or shit like that. I could just as easily say whats so original with teacher shit or son lines but I won't because I thought you had some good shit with it. Alot of my close people thought you guys won. Huge shout outs to you and star because it is an amazing battle. Not trying to bitch, just defend my bars tht were under scrutiny. Maybe this online bitching between teams will lead to rumors of personal dislike for one another and set up a grudge match in which some league takes the battle for thousands of dollars. We all get paid lol.
    test
  15. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Phran need to get off this disrespecting Fresco shit. Fresco > Phran. Fresco probably would even beat you at air guitar homie.
    test
  16. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

He didn't disrespect fresco as much as he's just getting his point across. He was under bias scrutiny for the same thing fresco did.

I'll be the first to admit fresco faggot jokes didnt register as quickly as phran an stareaters so I can see how people can overlook them, faggot jokes are just more sharp when directed at fresco.

real deal tell ur son the monster in his closet is really fresco..:funny::funny:
    test
  17. Joe Phrantana

I feel you Deal. I think in a summation we can say this:

Both teams had a combination of cliched/original material.

I think the thing that irks me is the obvious favoritism we're seeing in some of these comments. But then again it's a rapmusic forum.

I'm in your city BTW......
    test
  18. Joe Phrantana

Says the guy with the Fresco avatar...
    test
  19. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

phran u was def MVP in this battle thats what it came down to i thought who came harder outta u n fresco
    test
  20. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

phran i was actually talking more about your partner. i thought you were pretty good in this battle.

i like faggot jokes that are creative. "you're about to get daughtered" wouldn't work on any one else that well at all. for some reason though, against fresco, the lamest faggot jokes get a reaction. everybody uses faggot jokes against everybody, but with fresco you don't even have to try. see "house made of dicks"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.