real boxing game fans rejoice..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by veral conflict, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

test
  2. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

"Presents: Prizefighter due for release this spring by 2K Sports on the XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS."

No PS3? fuck that
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Awesome, since Fight Night Studios closed for some ungodly reason.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

the big head from EA chicago just moved to microsoft xbox 360 development now for the next gears of war game....

im hoping this boxing game delivers on realism......i need a boxing sim on some 2k shit...
    holy shit at lampley and stewart doing commentary....!!!!!
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

call me when thye have gameplay footage......
    test
  6. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

hope don king is really in it, so i can beat that fat turd doooown
    test
  7. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

the real rejoice is for the UFC fighting game date to finally be announced.. that shit looks unbelievably amazing
    test
  8. gstain

gstain New Member

I'm sure he's in there somewhere...not sure that you can fight (with) him, tho...haha.

I heard you can train your boxer and have them go out to Vegas with models and stuff. I'm thinking it should be pretty good!!
    test
  9. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

after seeing a couple of vids of this game..

the animations are absolutely horrible.. but hopefully the gameplay is somewhat realistic in terms of counter punching, stamina, health, strategy, physics,etc..
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

i need to see more gameplay

***just saw gameplay...not looking good***
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

Looking like patent leather fight night round 2

real boxing fans rejoice

for fight night roiund 4 being confirmed w/ Mike Tyson and a returning Lennox Lewis

see FNR3 was just a beta. they were spent most of the time developing the engine but now since the enghine is proven and fully developed they can spend more time on features like more boxers and things of this nature

this is going to be the best boxing game

of all times

winky wright is doing motion capture for the game along with other pro fighters
    test
  12. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

^^fnr4 gonna have inside fighting too... with a better physics engine.. sounds they are going more towards the simulation route.. cant wait for that..

2k shoulda had visual concepts do the game, but instead they went with venom (the guys who did rocky, a horrible game)
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

still prefer both Ready 2 Rumble and Rocky: Legends over the Fight Night series ..
    test
  14. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

im not hyped about this game at all..maybe a little because im a boxing fan...if its not up to fight night round 3 standards in graphic and gameplay im not fucking with boxing games no more

but that ufc shit they had a trailer for awhile ago was savage...when is that dropping
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

thats because your not a fan of boxing......i cant stand arcadey boxing games like ready 2 rumble......only shit i stick to in that respect is the og mike tysons punchout and the snes punchout..other then that....arcade boxing games can all die
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  17. buckeyenimmons

buckeyenimmons New Member

lol any ufc game is gunna fucking suck
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

See, I think that's either you wording it wrong or really making a passive statement without thinking about what you said .. cos I am a fan of boxing .. I headed in to town to watch the Hatton v Mayweather fight which wasn't shown until like 5am here ..

I'm a fan of car racing .. that's not to say I can't appreciate a sim as well as an arcade game based on car racing .. and then too I would say I prefer the arcade games over the simulators .. so if I prefer Sega Rally over DiRT (other Colin McRae sims) does that mean I'm 'obviously' not a Rally fan? ..

Taste in regard to the content is a minor aspect in whether you enjoy a game or not .. Ready 2 Rumble was fun and accessible to the point even the girls would join in on some boxing sessions .. and non of them would sit and watch a real fight .. but does that matter since all had fun playing the game?
    test
  20. LiQuiD6

i dunno..imma fan of boxing..and the actual science of the sport....the technical aspects of it...so i dont have fun playing ready 2 rumble boxing....oddly enough...you should like prize fighter...since its made by the guys that made rocky legends
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.