Ready to pay for flash site design.. have samples

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Mr. ROUSH, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. ROUSH

Mr. ROUSH WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I need somebody to completely design a fully functional flashed out website... I'll pay a fair price for nothing less than the best.... if you don't have samples of your work then don't offer... I need this to happen fast too... no bullshittin... get at me.. pz.
    test
  2. Mr. ROUSH

Who's doin business here? Who knows somebody... shit.. somethin... get at me..
    test
  3. cre8tiv vision

cre8tiv vision New Member

Hi,

We would like to know of your price range and if you have examples of flash websites that you feel would be up to standard with what you need created. Please either post a reply in this message, or PM us. Thank you very much.

- Cre8tiv Vision
    test
  4. Mr. ROUSH

I can't give you a price range... I don't know the market honestly.. what would you conicer a fair price for one of your average premium flash sites?... as for examples.. man.. I don't know... I'll look for some and hit you back... start by checking out my site. www.mr-roush.com .. I edited a flash template.. the site as you can see is grossly unconstructed... but better than that.. more flash... more graphically appealing... hit me back and I'll look for some examples.. pz.
    test
  5. cre8tiv vision

cre8tiv vision New Member

OK, we have looked over your website, and agree that it is vastly unorganized and does need redone. For a website in flash like yours, with a better design, and some better flash work, it will run you $400.00 which is low compared to some other companies I've seen do work less than what your site is now, for more than $400. If you are interested, please let us know, and we can start to work out more details.

- Cre8tiv Vision Staff
    test
  6. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

test
  7. Mr. ROUSH

$400 is easily workable... though I'll have to get back at you after shoppin around.... I'll be in touch.... thanks for gettin at me....

King... samples?
    test
  8. KingLeo3 - 3WE

test
  9. Im Really Good

Im Really Good New Member

test
  10. KingLeo3 - 3WE

un really good .. u have some hot shit man!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.