Read The Damn Rules!

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by JASON ANTHONY, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

<<<<< CYPHER FORUM RULES >>>>>

[​IMG]

1.) Keep small talk to a minimum in threads (unless it’s a small talk thread). Try to keep the cyphers going without a lot of dialog in between verses. Some is ok, but I will not allow long back and forth’s to happen. It’s annoying and there are other forums for it.

2.) If you post a new thread, please make sure it isn’t shit. This is the oldest forum on the site, yet it has the least amount of threads, and for good reason. Don’t go cluttering up the small amount of open threads with stupid topics that only one other person is going to post in. I’ve been guilty of the same shit, so don’t be alarmed. I am merciful.

3.) If you’re going to write a song, take it to the Open Mic forum ( Open Mic - RapMusic.com ). We don’t need posters throwing up links to beats and typing stupid dialog or skits before verses.

4.) Please follow the rules stated in the first post of the thread you are posting in. This goes especially for battle/dis threads. If you break the rules, you will be warned once, and banned if necessary.

5.) Battle/dis threads are fun & games. Don’t cop an attitude and troll posters who may have made a fool out of you. This is the internet. It’s ok, young grasshopper.

6.) If you’re an old head and want to up a thread that has been closed because it holds some sort of sentimental value to you, PM me and I will see to it. All threads that have been inactive for 60-90 days close automatically. I understand any frustration this may cause so I am willing to help.

7.) If your User name used to be AssasinsCreed or PookTheRapper, keep a low profile or I will see you banned or psychologically tormented in some other fashion. There is no room in this forum for ignorant, loud-mouth, untalented trolls like you. I run this bitch.

PM LP or I if you have any ideas for stickied threads, leagues, etc. and we will consider them. We welcome any impute that would increase traffic to the forum.

Go spit something!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.