{ Reaction } ..... Rough draft ..... LEAVE LINKS RETURN ALL FEED

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Bloody Red, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

test
  2. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

that was a pretty nice beat playboy...

im likin ya delivery too...the way you impliment ur mulits...flow kinda stumbles at times..but i think when you use as many multis as u did..its harder not to stumble...the hook was ok...but could be re-worded a lil differnetly to help the cohesivness of it all...just aint really meshin good right now...

other then that..nuthin else wrong with this track I.M.O....real shit.

stay elavatin~

***hittin any link in my sig is always appreciated...feed and get fed alike...feel me?***
    test
  3. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

fusho I just got you back .. yea I through this together sloppy cuz Im still on that bootleg mic Im gettin my pre amp next week for this raw ass multi patter co3 I just baught so be on the look out man .. one
    test
  4. Earitated Mindz

Earitated Mindz Noxious & Tramatized

this joint aint that bad at all it does seem a lil rshed.......mostly on the hook....verses for the mos was on point.....flow was real good.....emotion was good beat was really nice as well.....all in all not a bad track at all...............feelin it...

trama

return the favor if you dont mind
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=969929
    test
  5. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

fusho , Im bout ta hit up
    test
  6. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

thanks for peeping my thread.. but yea.. mos def beat is ill like it.. ya flow is pretty dope as well... delivery is really up there i think thats your main like focus point is ya delivery just all around though not bad.. keep up the good work homie..

peace

complex
    test
  7. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

it just keeps buffering dude it wont work....ill check it later tho for sure
    test
  8. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

are you playin the hi-fi ? its workin for me
    test
  9. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

nice its workin....1st verse is ill u got lotta ill multies, quality sounds alright, u flow real nice, chorus is aight does seem rushed but i think the quickness adds somethin to it...tamborine, battling parts ill....haha this is straight man, some of ur voice overs are off but its all good, i like how u fade out at the end....this is tight
    test
  10. Tr3_Face

Tr3_Face Denver's Finest

nice track man im lovin the beat...i agree about the hook tho you could reword it to make it flow better....you flowed so well in the verses it was like i was waitin for the hook to be over....this is a nice track overall tho for a rough draft, finished should be sick....keep droppin

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970057
    test
  11. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

good lookin I'll hit you up soon
    test
  12. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

up another level
    test
  13. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

test
  14. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

quality isnt that good, not really feeling ya voice type annoying, didnt expect that after seeing ure pictureo da page.the first part of the chorus is cool, 2nd part kind of annoying, 2nd verse is good, this is cool but the quality fucked it up, an the beat is eh

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970961
    test
  15. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

damn i wish this was on soundclick, this myspace player shit is the worst on the net

this aint bad, seemed maybe a LIL less than fully polished, a few rough edges in the flow, not too bad - just require a little extra time makin sure you got the delivery down before you record it - still pretty solid anyhow

not a bad drop right here

keep it slap

holla back, here's my link

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970734
    test
  16. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

test
  17. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

good lookin on feed Im hittin everybody back tonight last up

I feel what everyone sayin too so good looks .. bad quality mainly is my next fix

delivery I got down pack'd though just wit this wack ass mic I try ta spit low as possible so I dont get too much pops an shit like that feel me ? good lookin on the feed ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.