Reach in here

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by KOzS, Aug 31, 2013.

1. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Sounds more fitting than I thought.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

That's no excuse. It's one of the few games, I believe one of the only games, in which you get to play the bad guy.

You start out as this punk kid named Red who has no father. Because as we learn from the Electric gym leader, there was a war. Your father died in it. You and your neighbor Blue go visit the Pokeprofessor. He asks you if you're a boy or a girl. Then he asks your name. Pretty straight forward, right? You're a boy named Busta. But then he asks Blue what his name is. That wouldn't be odd except that Blue, who you renamed Douche, is the grandson of the Pokeprofessor. So this man has been raising this child for ten years, and never knew his name. Until he asked you... and you fucked it up.

Whatever. You go on this big grand adventure collecting and battling pokemon, right? Cool. Every now and then Blue challenges you, and you always beat him. Even when you were on the ship, SS Anne. The next time you see him is in Lavender Town, which is also the graveyard town where all the pokemon are buried. You see him leave the cemetary tower, he asks you if you've ever lost a pokemon. If one of yours has ever died. Of course they haven't, it's just a game. He doesn't challenge you... this time.

The next time you see him though, the fight is on. But something is different, what is it? It's his raticate. Or lack thereof. You realize he's missing his raticate. When he asked if one of your pokemon ever died, it's because he lost one of his. He was at the cemetary tower to bury it. Somehow during the chaos and confusion after your battle on SS Anne, he was unable to heal his raticate in time. It died, and it's all your fault.

But it's all good. You have crime to fight. Team Rocket has been making a mess, right? You spank them. And then you go to challenge the Elite 4. If you beat them, you become champion. All your pokemon by your side, you fight, you struggle, and you win. Then you're told you're the champion... or you would have been if Douche hadn't beaten you to the punch. So you challenge him. You see Douche promised his fallen comrade that he'd become champion. He fullfilled that promise. But no sooner was the crown placed on his head, did you the poke-killer come along to kill his dreams. You challenge him, you defeat him.

Then his grandfather came. The Pokeprofessor shows up and admonishes poor Douche and belittles him in front of you, all the while praising you and your effort.

You named him Douche. You killed his pokemon. You stole his dream. And then you steal the love of his grandfather, the only family he has (besides his brat-sister.) In this game... you are the bad guy. YOU are the real Douche.
    test
  3. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

A few others that I'm throwing up for grabs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Marother, the I-Will-Cut-You Pokemon.

This pokemon is an ungodly mesh of bone and sinew. It can cut anything with its forearms: trees, rocks, mountains, spaceships, babies, anything. Due to its bony exterior and large, sharp scythes, it will never know the embrace of a lover or the warmth of a child's laughter.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

eat out of my butt, pig-infidel you no not come back my store
    test
  5. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

whats the deal with all the pokemons anyway
    test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

I don't know. The mix of oddity with psychic abilities. You can call for a mulligan if you want.
    test
  7. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

They're fusion pokemon. Something I stumbled on.
    test
  8. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

A very Herzog interpretation.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hi goys.

can you do me.

do me really hard.

:numaan:
    test
  10. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I bags GENEON - it's purple, with red eyes. nuff said.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

[​IMG]

Deadly.

If you'd posted earlier, I'd have given you Marother, the I-Will-Cut-You Pokemon.
    test
  12. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Nice
    test
  13. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

I'm feelin that Dragon City game tbh
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

some peeps at my school are hard into magic the gathering.
    test
  15. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

you know them because you hold the gatherings
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

nice.

regrets at not posting earlier.

:numaan:
    test