Re Up: What's your education background?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

youre gay
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

However, You need to learn those studies before you can ever piece together how history, economy, govement, biology all relate. Once you learn that then you start to develope your own philosophy. That's when critical thinking and creative thought come into play. All that means is you start using your logic and linguistic abilities while appling with it all the rote learning you've received. I saw a special on the national geographic channel where kids were left in the jungle before they learned how to speak. Being left there, They took up the traits of whatever animal took them in. Once introduced back into human soceity they had learning disablities, such as some kids couldn't talk while other kids could talk but only a little. And most of them were like 18 years old in their 4th year of the first grade while the others couldn't learn in school at all. Point is we're all parrots it's a learned behavior what matters is how we parrot, some people do innovate what they parrot, but only to have more parrots come along an learn their principles to further expand them or change them completely. Bad thing about those animalistic children is their minds never developed speech early on therefore they couldn't produce speech later on nor could their speech be corrected suffienctly enough to even make them into intelligent parrots. They were... I would say not only, FUCKED MENTALLY, but animalistic parrots that couldn't brain-wise innovate humanly.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You're irrelevant.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ ur still gay
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  6. McGirth

McGirth New Member

why don't you just switch to a liberal arts program with a minor in music?
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Have you taken classes on poetry, fiction or music?
    test
  8. McGirth

McGirth New Member

yes. good stuff.
    maybe you had a shitty prof. I wouldn;t generalize to the every prof in every university.
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I think that's it. I went to a book reading today and the author is the head of an English Dept at another university and him and I talked for a while afterward and he's pretty cool.
    test
  10. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

b.a. in sociology, minor in african american studies
    currently in sociology phd program
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao @ speedy gonzales, soultan, and identity-x having degrees in sociology.

shit's hiarious.

no wonder they all dumb and racist.
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

lol @ you not having any degree or intellect whatsoever.

No wonder you can't seem to define words with two syllables or more...
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Do you not have those in your school or something? What is this?!?! Man, my love for all things poetic and literary was literally spawned by my courses in the subjects early on in college.
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i have a bachelors in molecular bio.

u have a degree in some made up bullshit.

i guess sociology actually means howtojustifyyourhateofwhitesology

shut up dummy
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I took several classes on Fiction Writing, Poetry, Screenplay Writing, etc.
    The classes were actually great. I was just being a disagreeable prick.

What courses did you take on those subjects?
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'mma explain this to you (and to a lesser extent, "ghet" who can't stop whining the same bullshit) once and for all...

Carry me? Odd. I paid for a lot of my schooling because of my scores, grades and scholarships. That's partially why my parents are able to be as "wealthy" as they are. BTW: neither of my parents took a single test for me, wrote a single paper for me. It's not my fault you were likely born to two idiots of less than average intelligence and I was not.
    Only similarity? Right. You can't tell the difference between me and the dude down the block, so we have something else in common too; a common enemy: anti-black racism. Walk with me...
    See, you must come from dumbasses. that's like my ex girl who bombed on the SAT on purpose to get back at her parents...fucking dumbass. Her parents HAD their degree. How's that getting THEM good?
    So you're trying to relate to some people very different than you too: you tryna be "down", huh? [funny] IDIOT! I tell ya!
    Muthafucka, you's a lie. That's not your life, that's THEO from the first episode of the cosby show! Whitcha "wannabe regular people" ass! It sounded stupid in 1984 on NBC and it sounds stupid now. The only difference is Theo was 14 and fictional, you damn near thirty saying the same stupid shit!

[youtube]nFY0HBkUm8o[/youtube]

THAT'S why you don't get me, because you (or at least this permutation of yourself) and I come from a similar place and you did something incredibly stupid with your future. You decided to shirk all that you were supposed to do for some romanticized idea of what was "real" verses "elite" and then complain about the shit day in and day out. Just because I can make two words rhyme better than most, you think I'm trying to do the same thing. See, people presume capacities in others that exist within themselves. Just because YOU that gyatdayum stupid, it doesn't mean everyone else is.
    test
  17. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

BA in Psych & working towards a Business degree.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Now see, this is what I'm getting at:

A lot of times, we are on this site thinking "damn. So and so won't leave me alone. They need to get a life and log off and go outside!" when the reality is this: some of y'all didn't even have a diploma when I first encountered you on here, and I only had one degree. Now, some of you very same "children" are grown up and getting master's degrees or are PhD candidates.

Case in point: Soleternity was an annoying 15 year old kid who thought he knew every damn thing and would call into question my degree and what have you and blah blah blah just six years ago. Before I discovered he made beats a few short months later, I thought he was some sort of nobody who would have nothing happen for him that would be any good.

Now, he's a 21 year old grown man who's beats have garnered him a way to make a successful living and what have you.
    test
  19. RemyRed

RemyRed The Rain

B.A. in Writing and Rheotric Sophomore
    test
  20. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

Bachelor in mechanical engineering, wrappin up the MBA.

money money money money money....money.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.