RE: Shroud of Turin fake as scriptures prove.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d Mobile, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ya but they CLEANED him prior to puttin him in the cave.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You got scripture that says this...or is this just what you think ?

Why do you want the shourd to be real so bad ? It's not even common sense to say it's real. So you can sport a white jezus avatar ? lmao
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Of course i do prick, only u say things that are not biblically based.

Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him--his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness--
    test
  4. Coup d'état

How about you burn your NIV, your New King James and get a real bible!

Then read the same passage!

and no matter, that aint the shourd...it's not the MessiYAH. REad scriptures in the OP
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Here you go. Pick one. Satan.
    Just as there were many who were appalled at him--his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness--

New Living Translation (©2007) But many were amazed when they saw him. His face was so disfigured he seemed hardly human, and from his appearance, one would scarcely know he was a man.

English Standard Version (©2001) As many were astonished at you—his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the children of mankind—

New American Standard Bible (©1995) Just as many were astonished at you, My people, So His appearance was marred more than any man And His form more than the sons of men.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Many will be shocked by him. His appearance will be so disfigured that he won't look like any other man. His looks will be so disfigured that he will hardly look like a human.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003) As many were astonished at you; so his appearance was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

American King James Version As many were astonished at you; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

American Standard Version Like as many were astonished at thee (his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men),

Douay-Rheims Bible As many have been astonished at thee, so shall his visage be inglorious among men, and his form among the sons of men.

Darby Bible Translation As many were astonished at thee his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the children of men

English Revised Version Like as many were astonied at thee, (his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men,)

Webster's Bible Translation As many were astonished at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

World English Bible Like as many were astonished at you (his appearance was marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men),

Young's Literal Translation As astonished at thee have been many, (So marred by man his appearance, And his form by sons of men.)
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Ready to apologize from conviction yet
    test
  7. Coup d'état

BRO, that does not prove the Shourd of Turin is Yahshuahs.

You are not smart....ya big dummy.

Read the OP. The shourd is not the MessiYAHs.

You know how to pluck verses, this is clear. The great question is, does this dummy know how to read what is before him ?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

I never said it was. U challenged the bible and u got shut the heck down. With scripture. Take it a smile.

But in regaurds to the shroud theres absolutely NO proof that its not. And much proof that it very well could be.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Think what you may. Anyone with a brain can read the OP.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

They can also read the bible.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

All empirical evidence and logical reasoning concerning the shroud of Turin will lead any objective, rational person to the firm conclusion that the shroud is an artifact created by an artist in the fourteenth-century.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Paul was writing to the Colossians about hair. iirc, it was male prostitutes in the area that had long hair. Paul didn't want the Church to be associated with that. Many people in the Bible had long hair. People who had taken Nazirite vows had long hair.

Answer this Coup:

I am growing my hair out; my ponytail is about 12 inches long. My intention has always been to donate it to a child that has gone through chemotherapy. Is this shameful?
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
  15. Brown Jesus

test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

I wasn't being serious Hombre, my jesting gets offensive when i get drinking, unless you were serious, then you can eat a pig scrote
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

I was about to de-friend you on FB tbh

:caustic:
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

shroud isn't jesus cuz jesus was black.

doesn't mean it's not real.

coup has lost it.

next month he'll be islamic.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

I'm convincced he's trolling the shit out of us.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

The group he belongs to has ties to islam as well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.