RE: RapMusic Collab. NOT DONE, need more

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nahmed, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Still taking submissions. Looking to get some more polished people on it. If you're dope or know anyone dope, get em on here. I'm on vacation so y'all got til next tuesday/wednesday. After that i'm mixing it but I def want to get some more people polished people on. I'm also going to try to get it featured on a few sites.

I have 30 verses already but it's not good enough, like i said, i'm being more selective. Some of y'all have pretty bad quality which is why some won't make it on. Others just don't fit in or aren't polished enough. But i will try to get a lot of people on in some capacity.

beat:
    hi: http://www.themgmt.com/stream/wedoinit.m3u
    lo: http://www.themgmt.com/stream/wedoinitlo.m3u
    d/l: right click, save as

Record 8 Bars.
    test
  2. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

ill hop on if u need more peeps..
    test
  3. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

let me get on this shit
    test
  4. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

<<<<<<----- i think i got my shit workin again...so ill drop it this weekend if you want me.

Whats the theme/topic?
    test
  5. Worst Nightmare

Worst Nightmare The illest in my Era

i'll give u something... but i deserve more than eight...
    test
  6. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

I know patience is a virtue but god damn lol.

Nah seriously, do I have to record my verse over or anything?

" Bang Bang, that's the sound of the eagle "

Let me know.
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

odd, foog, wargasm, narkel, post it up in this thread. the track could definitely use y'all if you come off proper. no theme/topic. just try to keep the gun talk to a minimum

meta, you could use some more energy so you fit in better where i put you.

if anybody else whats to redo, or rewrite do it now.

im on vacation right now but i'll download the new submissions when i get back
    test
  8. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

you have a list of people who made it.. maybe.. umm.. possibly.. ok
    test
  9. Worst Nightmare

test
  10. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i guess i can do it

but let me know
    test
  11. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

nark, i need the acappella up there. pc drop yours too

im leaving in an hour for the rest of the day, so nobody has to ask to drop a verse, just drop one and you might make it on. peace
    test
  12. SALVDOR

i did a verse i wuz bored
    test
  13. Worst Nightmare

its up nah... let me know when u get it..
    so i can take it down
    test
  14. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

got it narkel. i'm out
    test
  15. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

damn @ 30, i'll drop something and let you see if its good enough
    test
  16. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

yea im deff down to ripp a 8 to this....

but i went and downed it and that shit has voice tags on it aswell...

if you gotta version without that shit lemme kno wsupp...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=869448

^^^^^link to recent track if you aint heard my shit...

pzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  17. loonitic

loonitic j-liddy

random question about you salvdor...
    it never fails that when u post something that has to do with contributing to other peoples material, or doing something that wasnt originally your idea you always add something to the effect of -----
    "i did (insert here) cuz i was bored, or cuz i dont have nothing better to do, or i only put random % into this" or some shit like that
    you always always ALWAYS come off like u feel your above everything that goes on here or that somehow ur gonna bless whatever project u "decide to do cuz ur bored."
    man your decently nice but you aint THAT nice, there is a few handful of cats on here that would utterly shit on you in multiple aspects of music.....
    if you continue to have the halfass attitude about opportunities this site presents, then why dont u just leave the fucking site and go do bigger and better things?
    i mean i dont even know u personally but for the longest time its been obvious to me that this is the trend in your overall attitude when it comes to rapmusic dot com.
    your fucking lame.
    get over yourself man.

-sorry for the random post on this, this is not a 'hate' post directed towards salvdor...just needed to be said and i chose to say it.

now back to getting people to submit verses for this COLLAB...
    people, record something...show support cuz this track is gonna be crazy-
    UP
    test
  18. SALVDOR

well i'll reply to the random post, with no hate directed as well, just cuz it needs to be said

I, Salvdor... actual dont' post much on this site anymore, havn't in months, im not even online actively much anymore, anyone who talks to me knows this... i've been working on my album for months, and been gettin contracts together on financing for it, and promotion, with shows etc. So there's your answer for bigger & better things.... Im business oriented, the internet is, and has alwayz been.. just fun for me..... and an aspect i've used for either boredom, or practice to work out kinks

Huge internet collabs, dont' appeal to me too much because u don't really get much time to just vent out words.. since there's so many, and also since i been so scarace online, i've been stingy on collabs, cuz i've been so focused on my solo project, and i've been stressed with it, and also because i just got over a bad sickness i had for 3 weeks, i've been pent up on music making (craved doing it...) and generally before i go to my job.. im bored as fuck because im sittin around waitin till i have to leave... hence my "I WUZ BORED SO I DID A VERSE"... specially when its a fact.. generally 98% of the time i do a verse, or hook for someone else online, it consists of birhtin from the root of me being bored

by me sayin, i wuz 'bored' so i did it... has nothing to do with an ego, or how i look at myself... Honestly the 'ego' bullshit is real real real real real real fucking old.... and im not hating on u persay... but im state'n this

I HAVE NEVER UPPED MYSELF, nor could u ever find a time, or post, or anything where i claim some level, of being superior.... if you believe this ITS BECAUSE YOU PERCIEVE it that way... thats 150% YOU.... obviously there's some kind of aspect of me that rubs you wrong, where u have to create a falseness of my character to give u a reason for disliking me.... Because its not made by me.. and almost 100% of the time, that is played out with anyone who jumps my shit for no reason

I mean, u just blantantly came out of your neck at me, when i dont' even know who u are, have never addressed you, and after this will never again... simply because u wanted to make a statement for others to see, because i guess katz these days.. get off on trying to downgrade others, or try to claim how "others would shit on you"... and again let me make a statement not out of hate, but cuz it should... I HATE when katz say "I know soo many mc's that can shit on you".. but it neva consist of 'them' being one of those mc's.... I mean anyone can name someone who can shit on someone... but u can't prove this.. its all on 'taste' & personal feelings... i mean if i felt Nokas.. i could say 'nokas can shit on you' .. simply because i feel that way.. so yea that wuz a stupid statement that is a really lame attempt at defamation

I mean honestly, wut did u strive to achieve by trying to call me out with a post?

are u trying to prove i have an ego.. if so... show me evidence because even that aspect is new to me..... If its bout how im alwayz saying' because i wuz bored' to do something for someone else.... u got damn right... anything, that doens't profit me.. is me either doing it out of feelin a beat, or concept.. or because i wuz bored... but i dont' see how thats an ego.... like i said thats just an excuse for you to feel beter about having angst against me for no reason

But yo .. thats just me state'n shit... not out of hate, but just cuz i chose to

do you, best of luck wit wuteva u do.. i don't know u.. so dont' know if u rap or produce or text or wuteva

Be easy

pz
    test
  19. SALVDOR

test
  20. loonitic

loonitic j-liddy

i dont need to show any proof of anything salvdor,
    i feel this way,
    lol im sure 100's of consistent posting people feel this way about you-

are you going to ask me to name them now?
    cmon man...

and the fact that your playing the angle that im coming at you to get exposure for myself...that speaks levels that i dont even need to address.

anyone who reads my initial post knows it was not made out of hate nor envy, like i said i dont even know you personally or have anything against your actual craft...

it was just a statement of truth and if the veterans of this site were here to actually read this thread im sure a shitload of them would vouch my exact words.

sure, you have a massive amount of haters...but i am not one of them-
    i am one of the many that speak out about ones ego and then get construed as a 'hater' because you are unable to self reflect without bias or with rationale.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.