[Rd2] 6. BarZ. vs 7. EyeurnMic vs 8. Coil Grimley

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] – There are NO EXTENSIONS during the tourney.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 9:59pm PST.

VOTING
    [04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.

VERSES
    [11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.
    test
  2. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

DIE!!!

16bahz or 24bahz

:lp: @BarZ. @EyeurnMic:fighting0007:
    test
  3. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

i dnt know yet... i'll prolly end up dropping first.. so match me
    test
  4. coil grimely

A basketball prospect...?

...So,

You like to shoot? I'll direct clips at you like a movie until this bitch screams
    'cos they know that CG is alway on point, like blockbusters on the big screen
    Putting your brains on the wall, like a poster of athletes kids used to adore
    Making you just another statistic, when I put you in the fucking box, score!
    Sport, you're novice when it comes to tournament flows, ya talents don't show
    One thing I do know, when I strike ya head'll look like I'm just learning to bowl
    His body's in the gutter and shit.... son shoulda quit 'cos I'm building a rage
    I'm krazy & my guns get bizzy so I exposed his bones after revealing a gauge
    But he doesn't like that gunplay, like I'd shoot him for a quarter, don't get it bent
    A shame, you got beat up infront of ya gang (^ like what's his name) over 50cent
    I hope my opponents don't show, I'm strapped with the means for me to war
    Punches make their jaws disconnect, like P Diddy's chain at the B.E.T. Awards
    I'm not with all that extra dancing, or acting a fool for the club to promote ya
    If I do step, catching them nigs sleeping, it's with a club that'll put em in coma
    The aroma of dodja let's them know I'm a weed smoker. Blunts stay in my clutch
    Y'all sweet like swishers; a quick flicker, I pull the blade n spill ya guts like a Dutch
    I SAID (lol) Chumps. Stuck in submission. I'm just relaxed how I'm doing this...
    You would think these were jokes on armbars the way I crack up your humerus
    Stop with the foolishness. Your shotty performances are bound to ya flaws
    Guns are known to clap, maybe then you'll receive some rounds of applause
    ^That's how you flip a line. I'm dope, like the cause of holes in your brains
    I'd tell you to flip a decent line, you'd just spend all of your dough on cocaine
    Making your noses bleed like punches from Tyson during his prime in the ring
    Eyerun Mic ain't had a single good punchline since the late 80's with Don King!
    I'll treat you bitches like I'm a wife beater 'cos you're bars are just hit n miss
    This ain't some sibling rivalry but you're in the same category w/ Syn the sis
    Hurting feelings. If not, these heads'll believe I'm touching nerves either way
    All it takes is one thrust & it's decapitation with a sharpened meat clever blade
    Simple as that... Hear that click & that clack, one of em liftin' a gat - go bang!
    Battle against me is like your suicide, your names might as well be Kurt & Cobain
    I'm King. In the jungle, same name. The RBL Lion... we both grow the same mane
    Novocain can't numb the pain from punches that got you n Ali w/ the same brain
    Ya tendencies; the name clearly spells out how gay restraints got him on lock
    The only key to Eyeurn's heart, and to unlock it, in the end..... Men Insert Cock
    .......I'm not with all that queer shit. Hear this, tricks you should listen
    Your life'll disappear before ya eyes, like my fists are fuckin' magicians!
    test
  5. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

ehhh.... 32, my opponents love these long battles -

look,

i'll beat them gone... BarZ. silky smooth w/ every piece thats strong
    basically, i'm cut from a cloth that Eyeurn could neva put heat up on
    Style Switch - the Old ME.! fuk the wittiest punches stirred in barz
    its play or be played... n i'm attack'n the same way ALL coils verses are
    we seen ALL them concepts - why rap? u should have a change of heart
    with all them flips on double plays..... i'm thinking, you could be baseball star
    but i'm way too hard.. how my fist connect on every stage of touches
    u'll see coil grimace so much........ eventually, it'll explain his punches
    i'll flame this sucka - betta aim/sway.... before losing all signs of help
    the situation will be grim looking, for grim... asking Jesus! to help find himself
    Judge'n last wk. Eyeurns sitting in third... even tho both get it the worst
    shit, most my Verse been bout coil.. n ironically, didn't mention him 1st
    the shit u threw up last time - showing at BarZ.! not the best bet
    now tryna handle 2 in round 2 - if it ain't alcohol poison'n.. there's still a grim death
    now Eyeurns here, act'n tuff when last week proved ur Wack as fuck...
    cuz How da Hell, u rebuttal a Wack ass Line n make it Wacker than how Wack it was??
    the facts: you suck.. bout to get that lennox treatment when you duel me
    generous how i give everything Eyeurn... including the black and blue rings
    as for grim u ain't in that dudes league... and i'll outright punish that bitch
    so, saying somtin witty is wanting more for a second........ with allliver twist
    call it a quits... cuz w/ all of them forces... it's only right i check this guy
    basically, i'm a kick ya ass.......! moral to the story: ur a step behind
    seriously, your hips switch n sway..! if ur fuk'n his broad - than ur flip'n gay
    or love baldies - cuz only long hair bitch making moves over mic is lil wayne
    facts n the script remain... EyeurnMic bites or fights in the most bitches ways
    but you NEVER was considered a beast.... basically, you only half fit the name
    n coil beat me once! but that played shit we seen before betta skedaddle
    Sorry, if i already said that.. but repeating shit seems to have coil win'n his battles [​IMG]
    i'm the new air.... a fresh flava - man wanna bite cuz the styles nutritious
    your that loose pair.... a fresh flavor - fags wanna bite cuz it's look'n delicious
    i'll body these chumps.... so they betta tag team just n hopes i don't beat'em
    n make this a handicap situation.... cuz individually, that's how both of them leavin'

#blat, blat
    test
  6. eggo

eggo gg

i'll beat them gone... BarZ. silky smooth w/ every piece thats strong
    basically, i'm cut from a cloth that Eyeurn could neva put heat up on
    Style Switch - the Old ME.! fuk the wittiest punches stirred in barz
    its play or be played... n i'm attack'n the same way ALL coils verses are
    Judge'n last wk. Eyeurns sitting in third... even tho both get it the worst
    shit, most my Verse been bout coil.. n ironically, didn't mention him 1st
    call it a quits... cuz w/ all of them forces... it's only right i check this guy
    basically, i'm a kick ya ass.......! moral to the story: ur a step behind
    Sorry, if i already said that.. but repeating shit seems to have coil win'n his battles

vs

Sport, you're novice when it comes to tournament flows, ya talents don't show
    One thing I do know, when I strike ya head'll look like I'm just learning to bowl
    Stop with the foolishness. Your shotty performances are bound to ya flaws
    Guns are known to clap, maybe then you'll receive some rounds of applause

v/barz.
    test
  7. ski mask

ski mask The Don

I'll treat you bitches like I'm a wife beater 'cos you're bars are just hit n miss
    This ain't some sibling rivalry but you're in the same category w/ Syn the sis

vs.

with all them flips on double plays..... i'm thinking, you could be baseball star

cuz How da Hell, u rebuttal a Wack ass Line n make it Wacker than how Wack it was??

seriously, your hips switch n sway..! if ur fuk'n his broad - than ur flip'n gay

Vote: Coil Grimely

Both were even with the number of lines I was feeling, but Coil had better wording. Some of Barz wording in his multi's was questionable. For example, the lil wayne line. That could've been really nice, but your hips switch n sway? lol It was cool but horrible wording. Coil gets the W, IMO.
    test
  8. coil grimely

test
  9. Tacky Jones

Coil:

Putting your brains on the wall, like a poster of athletes kids used to adore
    Making you just another statistic, when I put you in the fucking box, score!

I'm not with all that extra dancing, or acting a fool for the club to promote ya
    If I do step, catching them nigs sleeping, it's with a club that'll put em in coma

Making your noses bleed like punches from Tyson during his prime in the ring
    Eyerun Mic ain't had a single good punchline since the late 80's with Don King!

vs

BarZ:

the shit u threw up last time - showing at BarZ.! not the best bet
    now tryna handle 2 in round 2 - if it ain't alcohol poison'n.. there's still a grim death

Sorry, if i already said that.. but repeating shit seems to have coil win'n his battles

vote-BarZ
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.