RD1: Londo vs Bonnie

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by A.T Tha Don, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

that aint a girls name just like someone with the last name of St. Catherine or Elizabeth aint a girls name just a last name

if my real last name was medusa Id be fuckin happy

and WTF you lil twerp I voted for you and you makin fun of me? lol thanks
    test
  2. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

Linkz bonnie
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Man I thought Bonnie took this easily. I don't like the way Londo set his bars up at all. I think it takes away from the flow of the verse. The content was straight though. I think Bonnie's flow was ill from top to bottom and the punches were a lot harder hitting than Londo's. Great Battle to both of you guys though.

Vote - Bonnie and Clyde
    test
  4. Londo

Londo Fuck You

5-3......

Lol @ took away from the flow of my verse.......word....
    test
  5. merkage

merkage New Member

bonnie : i was feeling the ur opener and the way u delivered the left eye line though its a very played concept...the rest of ur verse was decent...and ur finisher was good.

londo : lool...ur verse made me laugh...ur personal attacks landed nicely...the way u structured ur verse was easy to read and flowed well....u had more content then bonnie overall

therefor..my vote - londo
    test
  6. Londo

Londo Fuck You

6-3..

I thought my shit flowed well to...don't see how somebody could say it didn't...[dunno]
    test
  7. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

your shit did flow well.... I dunno what they readin. maybe the structure just threw them off. but I saw what u was doin there. I spit it out loud and it was tight

hey at least u guys gettin votes now...
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

I didn't say it didn't flow at all I said it took away from the flow a little in my opinion. You are up 6-3 and you are complaining about a vote that you didn't get. Have some class and pm me if you had a question about my vote. You don't have to dispute shit in the middle of the battle. I think that's pretty tacky and some could look at that as swaying or voter intimidation. If you only want certain people to vote in your battles then specify that. If it's open for everyone to vote then take whatever opinions that come with that whether you agree or not. In a perfect world everyone would agree with every verse you write so stop bitching about it. I don't see you disputing votes that went in your favor so why dispute those that didn't? I can understand if you thought it was a hate vote but I don't know either of you so you can be a chump and restrict my vote just because you don't agree with it or take it with some class and move on.
    test
  9. kcmack

kcmack EX DSS PIMP

This was my first battle to read and it was just sick!! I wish that I had enough post to vote, but let me just say the Benoit line was the battle winner. Just plain dope as hell.

KcMack
    test
  10. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Whoa man, slow down.......I wasn't bitching about the vote, i just didn't agree that it took away from my flow...I thought it helped....Bitching ain't my thing man.....don't take what I said personal and turn it into an attack on me...I know I am up, so why on earth would I bitch about ONE vote??? I wasn't....and it you go to hook ups I even said I thought it was closer than what people who are voting for me are saying.....I don't try to sway votes cuz' obviously I don't need to here and that ain't me anyway.......I was just disagreeing that the flow was off.....I am glad you voted for Bonnie because I think that it was closer than what the votes show.....Stop being sensitive..lol
    test
  11. Londo

Londo Fuck You

You right tho, I shouldn't of said it in the thread...WOulda' been better to just pm you.....I just don't really send pm's...i just post in threads...
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

It's cool I just think all the votes should be as objective as possible. It should be simple..post rules including voting requirements, drop the verses, get good objective votes as long as no one is cheating, and the winner with the most votes win. Simple closed battle have a good day. All that other stuff including this freepost should be deleted and disregarded because people read stuff like that and possibly change their votes when they should ONLY focus on the battle itself. No hard feelings though. Just my two cents..
    test
  13. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Np....I agree 100%
    test
  14. A.T Tha Don

stop spamin ... bonnie where r your links
    test
  15. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  16. YuNg WiZ

YuNg WiZ aka L.O.G.I.C.

This was a nice lil battle. I dunno I wasn't really feelin' londo verse, to me it didn't seem like he was really goin too hard butthat might jus be me. Ms. Bonnie did the damn thing tho and went straight personal and was like a shark that smelled blood and went for the kill. Overall a decent battle, but I gotta give my girl Bonnie the vote.

VOTE= BONNIE
    test
  17. A.T Tha Don

6-4 londo .... still up for grabs ... 12 am voting on this battle is closed
    test
  18. M-O-A Thug

M-O-A Thug New Member

Vote-I give it to Bonnie...

Good verse by both, but I thought Bonnies flowed a bit better..

but it was evenly matched..

Punches: Tie
    Wordplay: Tie
    Flow: I give bonny a slight-edge here... although Londo's flowed just as well...

it was close..

peace
    test
  19. Londo

Londo Fuck You

test
  20. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

thats what im talkin about! some closeness! =]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.