[RD1] 7. Eyeurn Mic vs 18. Ra illy

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] – There are NO EXTENSIONS during the tourney.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 9:59pm PST.

VOTING
    [04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.

VERSES
    [11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.
    test
  2. EyeurnMic

EyeurnMic New Member

16 lines, leh go.
    test
  3. Ra illy

Ra illy New Member

ight 16.
    test
  4. Ra illy

Ra illy New Member

this gay bitch is into dungeons and dragons, he'll be runnin and laughin,
    and he plays swords w/his friends, might see him stuntin in cross traffic then.
    you'll amount to a broke faucet, you a door fall away from being out the closet,
    and you talkin? ski raped you in battle 5-0 he wont admit the bout lost or acknowledge.
    you need to goto college stop going to frat parties, hittin on fat barbies,
    he retarded, markmens takes his aim eyes face gets shots livin off str8 bacardi.
    i'll bend ya spine out of shape, your fluids leave ya waist,
    and sockem in the chest so he can stop and try to breathe in place.
    but iron mic aint vicious, he just a bitch who raped a lady & stole some dishes,
    in a brief career decision, he cant hold a women down unless she owe him some kisses.
    if your iron mic im retireing u bat all spiked, across ya back call it sacrifice,
    it'll happen twice, i hail razers ya flesh falls like cannon balls takeing life.
    your a bitch with a pen, im holding ya head off ya cold shoulders,
    i throw bolders hes the nerd who unsolves mysteries skully and moulder.
    im saying you wack dude, i'll attack you and gig on him with shaq fu,
    he aint stable minded hes in a iglo, basic shit simplified shots cold & flu.
    test
  5. EyeurnMic

EyeurnMic New Member

Was expecting a no show. Still gonna get this verse off tho.
    -----------
    Yo he had a line involve O'Neal but it was straight wack
    Now allow me to show you how to handle that
    You don't have the Magic to do it alone so you left for the plague
    But now we're going to chop you down to size - Hack-A-Shaq.
    T.A.C., why you do this to him? He ain't ready for a fight.
    I'll air Ra-w out now, fuck Monday nights.
    A horrible writer like you is something I can't stand
    So I'm gonna shut Ra-w down like Vincent McMahon.
    Ra Ill? Ra chill. I'm on the Rise Up like Cypress Hill.
    You say you a marksmen but I can't believe that as fact
    How can you say you a shooter when your verse had no CAPS
    But me? I'm a true spitter learn your place Ra
    Because when that thing clap it'll lift your spirits up - round of applause.
    Ra-w win? I'll be Rob Van Damned. I'll have Ra-w's staff jumpin ship I'm Paul Heyman.
    test
  6. ski mask

ski mask The Don

good flow

vs.

^ kind of a stretch but it was cool

Vote: EyeurnMic

Ra had a good flow but the punches were lacking. Some concepts were there but I didn't like the wording. They weren't effective. Eye had the two I quoted above. Enough for the W.
    test
  7. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Ra illy: Decent flow and rhyme patterns but your verse was really hindered by poor wording. When you write out a verse, read it back to yourself out loud after you're done and make sure everything makes sense. If you could intertwine decent punches into your flow and rhyme patterns, you'd be a lot more effective.

Eyeurn Mic: Didn't like how you bit off Ra's verse, but you were able to come consistent enough with your punches that it didn't weigh into the decision at all. Your flow was a little awkward at times too- something you're gonna have to improve if you want to be competitive next round. Easy win for you though.

Vote: Eyeurn Mic
    test
  8. EKGenius

EKGenius New Member

Best Bars

Ra Illy
    you'll amount to a broke faucet, you a door fall away from being out the closet,
    and you talkin? ski raped you in battle 5-0 he wont admit the bout lost or acknowledge.

EyeurnMic
    ..nice line actually

I'm not sure how the rules are but sites I've been to does not allow feeding off a verse which EyeurnMic did.. Then again it's not stated on the above rule.. Anyways I like how EyeurnMic is taking advice and improving his material some of it is noteworthy.. Ra Illy your verse definitely had good flow but the punchlines wasn't hitting for me.. Execution was sacrificed for better flow it seems

v/EyeurnMic
    test
  9. Split Eight

Split Eight evilest of 9's

Alright alright alright.

RA ILLY
    our a bitch with a pen, im holding ya head off ya cold shoulders,
    i throw bolders hes the nerd who unsolves mysteries skully and moulder.
    im saying you wack dude, i'll attack you and gig on him with shaq fu,
    he aint stable minded hes in a iglo, basic shit simplified shots cold & flu.

that was a really strong closer IMO. some of your lines were stupid, especially the college bit. I enjoyed the verse though. the flow was on par with Eyeurn's, something he usually has over his opponents.
    Advice: don't throw in filler words to make it flow better, just work longer on your concepts.

EYEURN MIC
    Hack-a-Shaq was creative... but what's with the feeding? def an unfair advantage to the guy who posted second. you had some cool wordplay and connections, but when you boil them down to concepts they didnt make sense.
    Advice: even though it's not explicit in the rules, don't feed off the other guys bars.. it makes u look like a bitch

Vote- Ra Illy for more punches, more sound punches, and the killer closer.
    test
  10. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

ra illy

nice multis and flow

vs

those were alright... only quoatables

v- EM
    overall better verse.. some of ra ill lines came off as wtf?
    test
  11. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

Didn't like the fact that EyeurnMic rebuttal Ra illy's verse, seems unfair to me, but its not stated in the rules that you can't so I will let it pass. Ra Illy had a nice flow, but I thought the punches weren't hitting, best part of the battle was the Ra-w scheme from EyeurnMic.

Vote=EyeurnMic
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Ra:

as people have mentioned, your verse had a good flow and rhymes, but it was really lacking in punchlines. out of your lines, i didnt find anything worth quoting here. something you need to work on is adding punches to your verse.

vs

Eye:

vote-Eyeurn
    test
  13. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

vote - eyurn mic

basically had some punches, tho played, made sense and took a little wit.. ra had a lot of basic shit which didnt really hit, disses yes.. but there was noting clever about them
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.