[RD1] 6. PharCyzE vs 19. A.S.B

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] – There are NO EXTENSIONS during the tourney.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 9:59pm PST.

VOTING
    [04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.

VERSES
    [11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.
    test
  2. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

test
  3. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

wrd... i'll match
    test
  4. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

20 done... rdy to post when u r
    test
  5. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

20.. ehhh,

look,

i'm a savior brother, people join the RBL just to get a shot at my verse
    Dating Back: Your one of the 4 founders of why the league got to its worse
    Fact: your a no talent hack... i dnt need an alibi to murder this geek
    cuz after i make up your death... no cover up can explain ur brush in with me
    so if u THINK ur tuff n wanna prove that ur hard... i'll shoot from afar
    ^n throw two bullets in ur as, B....... so you dont forget who you are
    are u dumb, retarded or just an idiot? shit, i'm just giving suggestions
    cuz only A. S.tupid B.itch would make a name THAT moronic when initially referenced
    u ain't battled in a long time... n you wont after this! cuz ur wack as it gets
    well, fair is what u must be expecting... when u got seet(d)ed in the lower class where u fit
    You won't Fight Me!! i'm generous with punches that's crazy awesome
    See, how they got u getting mad..! but let u beat padded walls for ya anger problems
    u been text'n this long n still on a decline... u need space just to compare it bruh?
    as the fastest downfall in history...... now let that sync in...... w/ the red bull jump
    listen sport, i keep smashing your girl.. cuz she gets a bat that swings for the fence
    n you give her a rod... that makes me the designated hitter for all ur swinging attempts
    TAC gave u a shot w/ the best... but i'll kill ya dreams w/ a seat on the bench
    THEY ALL witnessed the last two bullets..... but no ones bout to speak on this hit
    rough times shouldn't make u a dick..... its no laughing matter for obvious reasons
    when life got u by the balls - Its all out war!! nd a fucking riot from the women that seen'em

#toetagged
    test
  6. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

PharCyze this isn't a smart decision/ I know you didn't have a part in picking/
    the opposition is given/ but when you pay with a loss take it as the cost of living/
    that EKG last round showed that you heart is missing/ this tin man is on he way to oz/
    but these barz have him locked up in oswald maximum security prision/
    But I don't want to confuse you/ knife in my hand covered in blood but you can't tell whose whose?/
    Well I brought blues clues for these new dudes/
    so see if you can tell where you stand in the scheme of things/
    because I don't want to lose you/
    PharCyZe your're a far cry from Tupac's "all eyez"/
    You'll go down swinging playing the role of that fall guy/
    no wonder your left by the side of the road with your stalled pride/
    that engine wont turn over when the parts they sold ya have a flawed design/
    So how can you expect to go to war with the meanest/
    want to dance with the devil when last round you couldn't tango with a genuis/
    And unlike you/my high IQ could have me MENSA certified/
    so don't misconstrue that you are on the level that I reside/
    Engaged in Mortal Kombat with a killer instinct but I ain't no game player/
    I'm a game changer, an architect on the field...a play maker/
    You'll get cooked briefly, I saute haters/ so place wagers/
    I bet I'll be the one signed/learn to enjoy waivers/
    test
  7. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

vote - pharcyze more direct insults, better lines by line, asb was, indirect and simplistic.

i guess red bull jump was line of the battle
    test
  8. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

vote - pharcyze.. better punches, red bull line, a rod line.. nothig really HARD hitting but def a better over all verse than ASB

asb man, better flow.. but with that came all the simplicity that was your verse..i kinda liked he stalled pride line.. lotta generic shit tho man, the waivers closer was meh.."i brought blues clues for these new dudes" sheeesh thats lame..

sorry keep progressing
    test
  9. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Phar got this very easy...don't really need to break down his verse

ASB- I like your style a lot. Refeshing to see something different. I caught the flow easily too, which is a plus.

Unfortunately that's all your verse had. Your punches didnt hit as hard as Phar's. Keep grindin tho man. It's nice to see something different from the usual.
    test
  10. ski mask

ski mask The Don

i'm a savior brother, people join the RBL just to get a shot at my verse
    Dating Back: Your one of the 4 founders of why the league got to its worse

vs.

Good flow

Vote: PC

ASB had a good flow but the punches were either played or just weak all together. PC had some played and weak shit too, but his opener won it for him.
    test
  11. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Pharcyze: Consistent with your punches, no real standouts. Red bull line coulda been really good but the set up was weak imo. Name flips were kinda meh. Your closer was strong though.

A.S.B.: Your opener was pretty dope, but from there your punches didn't hold any weight. If you come more direct at your opponent next time and are able to incorporate those same rhyme patterns, the results will be in your favor.

Vote: Pharcyze
    test
  12. EKGenius

EKGenius New Member

Best Bars

PharCyze
    u been text'n this long n still on a decline... u need space just to compare it bruh?
    as the fastest downfall in history...... now let that sync in...... w/ the red bull jump

ASB
    PharCyze this isn't a smart decision/ I know you didn't have a part in picking/
    the opposition is given/ but when you pay with a loss take it as the cost of living/

v/PharCyze more consistent with punchlines. ASB aside from the first bar the rest of the verse did not hit too much at all
    test
  13. Split Eight

Split Eight evilest of 9's

PharCyze:
    problem with flow, but direct insults. came out swinging.

ASB:
    flow was cool, insults were barely there/ you just compared him to urself indirectly. seemed almost topical in nature.

overall, no good quotables really.

V/ Pharcyze for hitting harder and more often.
    test
  14. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

Cool battle. ASB had some cool flow. didnt like the structure, not much potency in the punchlines. Lines that stood out the most, the opener. Some good ideas overall tho. Barz shit was kinda nice... wording was pretty good on some punches. Overall more consistant.

Vote - barz
    test
  15. eggo

eggo gg

This one wasn't very close imo. Phar had the better overrall verse. More polished with better punches. Asb was a little to carried away with stringing rhyming together. Got him carried away from his punches. Phar had some lines I liked that coulda been a lot better. Red bull jump line especially creative idea just not executed that great. But he had a good consistent verse with more then enough to win tbh.

V/phar
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.