[RD1] 5. SiegeSupreme vs 20. Orange407County

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] – There are NO EXTENSIONS during the tourney.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 9:59pm PST.

VOTING
    [04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.

VERSES
    [11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

test
  3. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Here come the “Orange County” jokes,

Anyway, yo
    this is fact..
    me n silent could stand back to back, let yall attack 'n..
    crack the whole bracket..
    like fat people fuckin on an old mattress,
    savage, meh, ok that was average,
    i should put the past away.
    i say past, cuz i used to run this league in a fascist way
    but dont think cause i lost my will, son, I cant still blow the cast away..
    mash his face, see i got punches u could dance to, cassius clay
    macks'll spray, pussy i'll change ya dreams,
    10 gauge to ya temple..aim n squeeze,
    ya brains'll leave n paint the scene..
    i guess for once you'll really 'reign, supreme,'
    find ur bitch, make her scream, she cant stand my shit,
    so ima just sock-er in the mouth till she tap out..on some Mankind shit
    fuck a punch, im swazy.. let me brag right quick
    see im breezy AND fly..thats some hang gluide shit,
    yo..
    wit this heat, ima bull..
    put these kleets to ya skull, watch u fuckin bleed,
    so I aint gonna need Steven Segal to put you Under, Seige..
    blah blah..disrespect.. im gonna.. RUN UP WIT THIS TECH
    naw naw, more morbid.. ima drag you up the fuckin steps,
    stomp you on ur fuckin chest, you know the fuckin rest!
    throw this fruit off the roof and watch him 'plum it' to his death!
    rex voice, "hes fuckin dead"..he was never on my level
    since u thought u had a 'chants against syn'.. i hadda send u to the devil

EASY
    test
  5. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

test
  6. SiegeSupreme

No idea how many bars that is & won't attempt to match it tbh. Posting in 30 mins
    test
  7. SiegeSupreme

*Blows dust off keyboard
    *Wipes the screen clean
    *Cracks knuckles

It’s been a while fellas.
    Check me out.

Palm ratchets like “Nas classics”! That means you’ll “hear the ‘Matic spit”!
    Dump it & leave…got “something under my sleeve” & trust me it ain’t no magic tirck…
    But this battle’s a “sawing illusion”! Put dude in a box like I’m a wizard & shit…
    …Flick of the wrist & “OC” gets “cut” like “bad programs” if we ain’t feelin’ his “script”!
    He was top 20? Should’ve taken a photo of it..Now Siege is here to piss on everything this homo covets!
    Punchlines like “twin blades!”murder whatever “Syn says/senseis..you’d think I was goin Dojo huntin’!
    Be real! Syn’s just another typical brat. No sexin’ at all, “pettin a dog”s the only time hes had a bitch on his lap!
    IRL he’s jus awkward to be around..so watchin Garfield’s the only time we hear “Syn a cool/cynical cat”!
    But me? I spit game with no effort..Swag’s on a whole ‘nother level that this lame couldn’t measure!
    Celibate…Syn livin that nun life, man! So if he had a “one night stand”…it’s cuz it came with the dresser!
    When “servin shots” I’m the illest here! “Potent bars” leave this fake fuck “drowsy”..
    Punchlines equivalent to “re-districting” the way they “break up County”!
    Fuck around I start dumpin’ clowns! It’s clear that I grip choppas…
    Bullets make RBL think I’m Sri Lankan the way all they hearin is Syn holla/Sinhala!”

I’ll holla.
    sotechnical
    test
  8. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Orange407County/Synthesis: Really dope flow and rhyme schemes... One of the few verses I've read so far in the tourney that would sound dope in an audio battle... The "will-son, cast away" "reign, supreme" and closer were my favorite lines.

SiegeSupreme: Good rhyme schemes as well and some dope name flips... Really consistent from start to finish... "Feelin his script", "Came with the dresser", and your closer were some of my favorite lines...

Sucks that this matchup had to happen so early as both of you dropped a lot of tight shit... What the battle came down to me was who directed their bars towards their opponent more... Siege came direct from the get-go and never let up... OC/Syn's opening lines sounded cool and all, but in a battle this close, using lines glossing your past versus attacking your opponent can make a difference... Plus Siege was just a little more complex overall and it didn't hamper his execution.

Vote: Siege Supreme
    test
  9. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

This was dope. ALOT of good metaphors in this match up.

Syn's had the crack the bracket line, which I thought was good, the reign supreme line was aight, and the under siege / stevan segal line was nice. the fruit off the roof / plum it line was really good. and like sd said, the verse would be sick and/or sound dope on some audio ish...

SS had the magic trick line, the dojo hunting line, that whole garfield flip was nice, and even the break up county and sinhala lines stood out. Don't like reading battle verses with that sort of textual format, but, nonetheless, that shouldn't discredited his post.

Vote - SS
    test
  10. ski mask

ski mask The Don

vs.

When “servin shots” I’m the illest here! “Potent bars” leave this fake fuck “drowsy”..

I'm really not sure what every one else was seeing with SS. I did like the County line, but the rest of his verse was MAD STRETCHED OUT and the bars were weak. I mean magic trick, garfield, stand/dresser. Those were some BASIC punches. I saw those back in like '99. OC had nice verse, but I didn't like his structure. It seems he is more into audio now days then text. If his structure was like his last 2 lines it would've been better, but he had enough to get the W, IMO.

Vote: Orange County
    test
  11. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

vote - the real housewife of orange county.

a lot of audio filter nonsense, but he had some good lines, i didn't really like anything from siege, even the county line was obvious, i'da use it too, but just to make line limit, not the centerpiece off my verse... it's just an occupier punch. iono, not a blowout but not that close either.

and I'd you makeit to next round leave the red color and / wordplay here, it just screams anal sex with men..
    test
  12. SiegeSupreme

test
  13. EKGenius

EKGenius New Member

Best Bars:

Synthesis
    me n silent could stand back to back, let yall attack 'n..
    crack the whole bracket..
    like fat people fuckin on an old mattress,

SiegeSupreme

Synthesis definitely had a good flow and some good hitting punches. Siege I've seen the wordplays on your verse before and was flipped better. Also a lot of nameplays.. Need more variety in the verse imo

v/Synthesis
    test
  14. SiegeSupreme

test
  15. Split Eight

Split Eight evilest of 9's

Orange County/ Synthesis: cool flow. punches were pretty bland/ not really directed at Siege. the rhyming was spot on, agree with SD about the audio bit. IMO the punches were pretty weak overall.

Siege- lemme just say that putting quotes around phrases was annoying as fuck... lol. your flow wasn't as smooth as Syn, but this was definitely more of a battle verse. punches were directed at him and i chuckled a couple times.

both technically sound verses, but vote to Siege
    test
  16. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

syn

say past, cuz i used to run this league in a fascist way
    wording could've made this real dope.....

macks'll spray, pussy i'll change ya dreams,
    10 gauge to ya temple..aim n squeeze,
    this is pretty nice too.... i dont think people READ for content.. u dnt need straight punches to beat someone.... schemes like this work also, imo

fuck a punch, im swazy.. let me brag right quick
    see im breezy AND fly..thats some hang gluide shit,
    i giggled
    yo..
    wit this heat, ima bull..
    decent... wording could've made this dope too

blah blah..disrespect.. im gonna.. RUN UP WIT THIS TECH
    naw naw, more morbid.. ima drag you up the fuckin steps,
    stomp you on ur fuckin chest, you know the fuckin rest!
    throw this fruit off the roof and watch him 'plum it' to his death!
    i chuckled

lol... pretty dope

ss
    Palm ratchets like “Nas classics”! That means you’ll “hear the ‘Matic spit”!
    Dump it & leave…got “something under my sleeve” & trust me it ain’t no magic tirck…
    started off good.. than the punch just came off bland

But this battle’s a “sawing illusion”! Put dude in a box like I’m a wizard & shit…
    …Flick of the wrist & “OC” gets “cut” like “bad programs” if we ain’t feelin’ his “script”!
    all ur really doing is taking played shit and adding more content to it

He was top 20? Should’ve taken a photo of it..Now Siege is here to piss on everything this homo covets!
    Punchlines like “twin blades!”murder whatever “Syn says/senseis..you’d think I was goin Dojo huntin’!
    i get where ur going... but dojo huntin?

Be real! Syn’s just another typical brat. No sexin’ at all, “pettin a dog”s the only time hes had a bitch on his lap!
    IRL he’s jus awkward to be around..so watchin Garfield’s the only time we hear “Syn a cool/cynical cat”!
    decent... wording could've made this dope

But me? I spit game with no effort..Swag’s on a whole ‘nother level that this lame couldn’t measure!
    Celibate…Syn livin that nun life, man! So if he had a “one night stand”…it’s cuz it came with the dresser!
    lol... this made me chuckle.. good shit all around

predictable.... either ya bars are coming off played or too predictable

Fuck around I start dumpin’ clowns! It’s clear that I grip choppas…
    Bullets make RBL think I’m Sri Lankan the way all they hearin is Syn holla/Sinhala!”
    ehh

vote - Synthesis

All around better verse.. i dnt think people really read for the Content... when u actually read what the person is saying most lines yall dont be pretty decent... Syn had a good verse imo... his wording decent but the mini schemes he had were pretty funny and endend on a good note.... the plummet line was a simple but yet makes u giggle a little the lotb was the chants w/ syn imo but the one night stand was pretty decent also....
    Siege i think i brokedown in ya berse how i felt bout you... come w/ slicker concepts cuz ya wording is decent just need new material
    test
  17. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

Really dope match-up. I though both competitors had a good flow and structure to their verse, but I thought SiegeSupreme edged him in effective punches. His punches were better crafted than Synthesis. I did like the will son cast away, and the fruit plum it lines, but they weren't as good as some of the name flips and punches from Siege.

Vote=SiegeSupreme
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Syn:

find ur bitch, make her scream, she cant stand my shit,
    so ima just sock-er in the mouth till she tap out..on some Mankind shit

vs

Siege:

tie breaking vote - Syn
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.