Rd. Punches vs. Unsigned Hype

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

test
  6. For-Mula

For-Mula New Member

Punches...came pretty nice!

Good battle!
    test
  7. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

punches took this imo..both came nice, uh's was hard to listen to :s
    test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Good look on the votes....lets get some more....
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

unsigned hype, your flows on point, im feelin it, good delivery. hard to hear a few of the lines cuz of the accent but the lines were real good. definately feelin this shit.

punches, lol I have this beat too i was about to use it this round haha. your flows dope, delivery is good, everything is on point. taking off after this flop like strip poker haha nice..swings both ways like hospital doors lol, you should have sped up and hit every note on the parts where it gets all crazy instead of goin slower and fallin off beat. your flow fell off at a point or 2 near the end but other than that is steady throughout. lol u keep fallin off when the beat gets choppy n shit you should have worked on that but other than that, dope verse.

damn this shit is too hard to judge... listening again

i think ima have to go with punches due to slightly better punches no pun intended.

good shit from both, props.
    test
  10. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Unsigned Hype - Damn at your voice having alittle bit of Ra The Rugged Man in it. Damn your flow and delivery is crazy sick on this. JESUS....., I think you might have the best flow in the ourney s of what I just heard in this first part of your ish. , The little sample of his ish in the middle was kinda lame, especially cause you cut it off weird. doesn't really flow into the next beat and ish. but yea you came nice on this 2nd beat as well. Overall very dope round 2.

Punches - dope beat ... I was thinking of rocking this... , Anyway , yea your delivery and flow is shakey at times, but your have some good lines here and there. I just think at how you delivery them at parts, could be better... , But you definately , came pretty strong here. You actualy sound a little like a old Wird of Pley.

Another pretty dope battle, But I think Unsigned Hype, Had a stronger approach on this. I think Unsigned Hype pulled away with this one.

Good ish

Peep my battle if you havn't and drop a vote

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952610
    test
  11. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Allright, now would probably be a good time to let everyone know that he just posted a verse from one of his old battles....against a guy named Homicidal Thoughtz....

I was just curious to see if people would actually vote for his verse that had nothing to do with me....

Oh well, good batttlee against Homicidal Thoughtz, I bet you ripped him

[stubby] [stubby] [stubby]
    test
  12. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  13. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

http://unsignedhype.dmusic.com/

Yeah check out his track against Homicidal Thoughtz, I was correct....

*Giggles*

Matter of fact, his round 1 battle is no where to be found....is this guy even real?!?!
    test
  14. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

lol at this...why people even try to slip by when they no show? whats the purpose of putting up a link
    test
  15. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

sorry, basically didnt have any time to record, thought I'd just put up 'something' incase you didnt show... good luck in the rest of the tourney
    test
  16. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Thanks homie....good luck in your future
    test
  17. The Management

The Management The Management

UH, shouldn't of rocked this beat. I've always liked it, but i fucking hate when people rhyme on it. flow is tight, but im not really feeling the delivery. it's stiff, like robotic a little. your delivery is much better on the second beat... see, shouldn't of used the first beat. yeah didn't really like this audio. soundclick keeps fucking up on me.

punches, i was gonna use this beat, shit's dope. flow and scheme is pretty dope. look good when im serving like maria s= dope. haha swings both ways like hospital doors. can't step to this like techno music. punch is busting through ya walls.. you won with the first verse, didn't even need to continue

vote = punches
    test
  18. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

Unsigned Hype.......your flow is weird and dope.....oh, your Jamaican.....lmao, thats why it sounded diff.......wtf at it just cutting off at the end.......lines were coo, nothing too outstanding.......but you got at him.....delivery is DOPE tho......probly the illest Jamaican emcee i've heard.....most jamaican cats i dont like cause i cant understand wtf they're sayin....but i understood every word of your shit, nice verse, i'll give it a 7

Punches.......intros weak......beat is fuckin siiiiick....voice needs a lil developin......delivery is nice......cool runnings lmao.....boos line was played.......hospital doors lmao......techno music, NICE......kool aid man lmao.......weird al coo........pull your card ahahah.......ok your lines were pretty sick......but you really need to work on the emotion tip......just get agressive man......dont be afraid to get fuckin loud.......wait till theres no one in the house and just experiment with that shit.....it takes time, but you'll get it

overall Punches took this pretty easy......his lines werent jaw dropping amazing, but they were nice, and bar for bar outshined Unsigned

Vote: Punches

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952608
    test
  19. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Good look on the votes.....He isn't even Jamacian, he's from England/UK....but I'm glad someone agrees with me on the accent!!

Let me go check your battle right now
    test
  20. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

wtf @ him not being Jamaican......dear god in hell
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.