Rd. McSiege vs. iLLy

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. McSiege

McSiege New Member

test
  3. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

What the fuck...that aint even McSeige?? thats his boy Underworld

Thanks for telling me
    test
  6. McSiege

McSiege New Member

Underworld didnt even have notice, I told him I was no showing the morning of and he decided to write n record.
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

siege or whoever it is- lmfao dope beat son i like that.. nice punches and flow.. i like the falopean tube line.. lmfao more lethal then california is nice... dope intro to the second beat mocking him.. hahah sweating like gatorade commercials is ok a lil weak... drop the s off his name like it was kryptonite lol not bad dope ish...

illy- dope way to come in! i like the beat alot real dark and grimey shyt lmfao at the kamikaze lyricist line... the arms line was funny... fags buy a copy cause its called waiting to blow... hahahaha fucks with a dick like a shemale can
    lmfao fucking ugly line had me laughing..

ayo this was a dope battle for real! really close.. but i think illy got this i just like hsi flow more and his punches hit harder for real.. its my honest opinion! no hard feelings and ish good battle yall for real...

please vote on my battle honestly

thank u

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952615
    test
  8. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

hi kids...
    test
  9. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Vote: iLLy
    test
  10. Und3rw0rlD

test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol aight so this is underworld? this shits straight, flows pretty nice, simple at times, delivery is good, a few nice lines in there, feelin 2nd beat more, shit was decent over all

illy- lol @ catching an L, your flows pretty nice, deliveries decent. lol @ hittin them high pitches. id says you definately got it with those lines, im feelin the flow more too

nice battle tho props to both
    test
  12. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Siege - you had some coo, Lines, alot of simple ones, Flow is alrght , could be stronger flow wise I think., delivery is alright... Could be stronger as well, , I think some of your punches on the 2nd beat don't really hit as hard. Overall i think this could have been better, for a round 2 battle. Just my opinion, you got style though mos def, I just feel you didn;t put as much effort into it as you could have.

ILLy - beat is very dark. your delivery and flow is much stronger, I think you stepped it up from last round. Your lyrics are very strong on this. Well alot stronger then your opponent on this. Overall, I see this battle kinda one sided.

Both of ya'll got skill, just ILLy wanted this alot more, and it is obviously showed thru the battle

Vote - ILLY

peep my battle and drop a honest vote plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952610
    test
  13. Und3rw0rlD

wierd, i thought illys shit was stupid... think its just his whole scheme that seems garbage to me... whatever if i had more time to write in this there'd definately be a difference...
    test
  14. Und3rw0rlD

test
  15. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

mcsiege or whoever it is: lol@roll of quarters to enter tourney... silly/drop the S/Kryptonite... flow was aight, oculda been so much more polished... not too many lines stood out to me... only ones i was really feeling was on the like 8 bars on the second beat... delivery is coo though

illy: dark beat... catching an L/boomerang, kinda a stretch but works... fucking fat bitches/hate positiong your in... lol@all the kamikazelyrcisit shit... under siege/steven segal... lol@less known than me... screech voice/saved by the bell.... flow was aight, nasily voice, but i do to so i shouldn't comment on that, haha... good stuff though

i think illy just had stronger lines, both flow/deliveries id say were even, so i gotta give it to illy on the lyrics... good battle
    test
  16. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

thanks for the votes everyone, ima finish up my votin soon
    test
  17. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Both lacked a bit in the lines categorize, but Sieges flow was choppy as hell, i remember it being a lot better last round. But the flow wasnt there,

Vote-Illy.
    test
  18. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Winner - iLLy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.