Rd. Continuum vs. Ben Official

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Cont- Damn this beat is redic. Feelin the delivery..."childhood trauma/feel me clown"? lol that line almost blindsided me. I caught it second time around listening. The style is rugged. "Leave Ben lookin grim like it's cloberrin time" <<haha "I got you more shook than a Muhammed Ali bobble head" ROFL. White rice the only thing Uncle Ben is making. This was pretty hot..real gritty style son.

Ben Official- "resisting arrest"...."physical test"....damn...the style is sickening...goddamn...showin versatility...."delivery is later than what FEMA was giving Katrina Victims" .."tom cruise cant touch this holmes"....lmao "little hoarse/horse like a pony"....damn..'spitting your verse at the same time as an asthma attack'.

Hmm this was a real nice battle. Line for line you were on par with one another, but Ben has the replay value and the style factor downpacked.

Good luck to both.
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

no worries about quality cause im peepin this thru laptop speakers, and thru these shits an old rockwell track will sound the same as a jay-z song

anyways, this was a really close battle, hard to say who edged on the content part, ben's flow was real creative, felt that, nice rhyme scheme, lines werent bad, continuum, rathered his delivery a lot more, flow was solid, lines were good

neither came particular special, but i think ima have to go with continuum on this, had slightly better lines, and i prefered his delivery

real close shit tho, could go either way
    test
  3. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Lmfao!! Ben had this an hour ago... this is quite su••••ious
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

HAHAHA

Dawg you fucked up Continuum

That shits way too obvious

Mc seige = under world. voting under 2 names are we??

My respect for this boy has just plummited.

Stash, your my boy, I respect you for voting honestly on this battle

but come on man... if you cant stop the dis honest voting, do you think anybody ever will?

I'm sorry but that was way too obvious. Chill. Dont panic. Stop PMing peopld in a desperate last attempt to win dishonestly in the battle.

Not cool, continuum. not cool.
    test
  5. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

wtf?

The shit was 6-9 you...and I figured it was over.

Pm'ing Underworld?

Didn't notice our last round?

We don't like each other...that should have been apparent.

Honestly...if I was gonna remind anyone to vote it would have been Profane and I didn't even bother to do that in case you haven't noticed...I was just like fuck it...I'm man enough to take the L.

If POW is voting...it's on their on accord...not mine.

Trust I'm just as surprised as you are I got those votes.
    test
  6. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Winner - Ben Official
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.