Rd. Continuum vs. Ben Official

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Continuum

Are you uploading your track now?
    test
  6. Ben Official

dope shit, can we get some votes??
    test
  7. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

both were so hot,

Aresenal only needs 2 up quality but fuck it i aint voting only on that, both were good, Ben had iller delivery/flow, but not enough hot lines.. Arsenal KILLED the lines

Arsenal ur straight with lines im lovin it... ben might've won it if he had better lines...but yeh all in all dope battle

naps sounded stupid in the intro also lol..didnt like that uncalled for

Vote = Arsenal(Continuum)
    test
  8. For-Mula

For-Mula New Member

Ben that was wow.... iLL shit killah
    test
  9. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

continuum: man i hate how your named arsenal still you fucker, haha... anyway... lol@foxy brown, can you hear me, aha thats fucked up... inside of trauma/ER coo... ben looking grimm/clobbering time, nice... good shit, good energy flow on point... good track...

ben official: taking arsenal out/president needs to be doing... tom cruise/touch this holmes... voice a little horse like a pony, haha i dont know why but that made me laugh... putting arsenal down but not surrendering... you got good energy too, very hyped flow/delivery...

damn this shit was close, let me listen one more time to both... shit i dont know really... i think im leaning toward ben cause the overall feel was a little better, close ass good battle fellas...
    test
  10. Ben Official

wow ours is officially the least voted on battle so far

boooooooo

thanks for the votes
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Continum - Dope beat , you started out kinda simple...., HA HA HA HA At that Smut Peddlers Cover Band, you said dat and i was like OMFG , dat shit had me laughing. Some dope lines.. I like your style.. it is pretty strong. I get confuzed having two arsenal's in One tourney , thank god your board name isn;t arsenal. Anyway, Dope verse yo .. some coo lines thrioughout.

Ben Official - Your flow is very on point. And delivery is strong.. I think you have a good chance of going far in this tourney. I think alot of peeps are overlooking your lines, cause of the speedy type of flow. Very on point. Your ish was pretty strong...... I think you had a better attack then he did , especially punchline and lyric wise..

Vote - Ben Official

Dope battle here though both are dope emcees .. props

Peep my battle and drop a vote if you havn't

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952610
    test
  12. Continuum

Upping for more votes.
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

imma get at this one next time i have a chance to listen...at least by tomorrow
    test
  14. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

continuum - had some decent punchlines. lol @ foxy brown line. flow was aight, had very good presence. lyrics was nice too. overall good shit

ben offical - multis and lyrics were nice. flow was sick. presence was decent.

i dunno, this was a close battle, i aint even leanin towards anyone right now, ima give it a few more listens later on and update it witha vote. GL to both.
    test
  15. Mr. Sam

Mr. Sam New Member

Vote = Arsenal

Seriously, this shit is not even close. Ben had played lines...addicted to meth? shooting a tek? "your quality is just unbearable...it's terrible" Those are disses? Get the fuck out of here. Rambling flow style was not proper for battle shit. Arsenal...nice childhood trauma/clown set-up, cover band line was nice, some plays on Ben's name, emergency rooms line was decent, "more shook than a Muhammed Ali Bobblehead" haha. Arsenal easily had the better punches and battle-style in this round.
    test
  16. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

^^ CAT POOP u cant vote :-(
    test
  17. Ben Official

LOL apparently he did not get the tear able line

or any other ones

they are called set ups you stupid fuck, listen to the line after the set up you silly man.
    test
  18. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

continuum, that deaf jam foxy brown line hit hard first
    dude got a lil psicobabble type steez in his voice...haha that aggression, i wasnt feeling it at first but its growing on me as the verse progress.

got a staggered live battle delivery...haha you also remind me of keith murray. muhammad ali bobblehead. You got alot of dope lines in this. Only drawback, is most of the lines can be used against anyone...wasnt too much direct personal, wordplay or name flip attack on ben. But you had an audio full of dope lines...too many to direct quote

The naps intro served no purpose lol...
    Ben had some dope lines, that touch this holmes, tearable line... and that takin arsenal out like the president needs to be doin line were standouts.

You started off a lil shaky, then you seemed to focus more on rhyme scheme and cadence than content on some parts. The rhyme scheme got real dope toward the middle of the audio...but rhymes schemes alone aint cuttin it when the dude is getting in your every two bars with a battle line.

i was actually feeling continuum more. Ben had the better flow and cadence, Continuum had a better voice for the battle. Continuum had better punches. Overall i enjoyed continuum more. GarciaVega vote = Continuum
    test
  19. Ben Official

Lol yea the naps intro was a joke I was playin on a few people who I told I wasnt showin... just for shits and giggles mockin the drama thats goin on but chea up
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Continuum= Ridiculous beat..LOL@ Deaf Jam. Flows dope. The thing i like about this, which is the same thing i dont like about it is that it sounds like u freestyling against em. Written wise also. But this is hype as hell. Fell off diss wise towards the middle and the end.

Ben Official: Dope flow, scheme is fresh couple dope disses. 2 Tired like motorcycles was a dope line.

Tough battle to vote on. Continuum was hype but Ben had a doper scheme and a couple dope lines. Clash of styles as far as flow, deliver, and cadence goes.

Im a go With Ben.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.