Rd. Cire vs. Heimlich

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

phene: taking him out of the same tournament that he done put me in, you aint doing ya name justice, haha... flow delivery we know on point already, lyrics pretty good throughout, good verse...

cire: sam cassel/hair thinner/fan of the clippers, haha... wingspan as wide as ya ears do, play with eagles/TO, bridge/leap off the edge of it, hair club president... ya accent is weird as fuck bro, where you from? haha anyway good lines throughout, flow stayed on point...

phene was a little more entertaining with the flow/delivery, but he didn't have as many lines as cire, he had not only the hard hitting lines, but them little clever shits in there that i appreciate, hah... anyway vote cire, good battle fellas
    test
  2. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

cire got at him
    test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

I won't lie, and say I was dissappointed a bit....

I guess I just had huge expectations..but good battle for having them both start an hour before LOL

Cire - New flow it seems? Definitely some nice lines as usual...even when you didnt go all out, still killed shit

Phene - Some nice multi's and punches, but just seems like you didn't put much into it

Vote - Cire...err...or is it Heimlich?....The opposite of Phene!
    test
  4. ~CLutCh~

~CLutCh~ I'm Better Than You

phene = disappointment
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Im from Chicago/Mexico. Sounded a little odd cuz i been sick the last week. Chicago got sub zero temps. but yeah, its a nifty little accent.
    test
  6. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

i told you....

i dont get what made phene so popular last year/time around?... sounds like he got a fabalous (rapper) flow
    test
  7. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

^^^You're from Wisconsin, you judgement doesn't count.

Good shit from Cire.
    test
  8. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

haha good one

your overrated as fuck
    test
  9. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

I'm not about to argue with you, but I love how you judge me off of this. You probably have no clue what I stand for as a rapper/individual & generalize me with everybody who fits a certain mold in hip-hop. It's all love tho'....
    test
  10. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

nah man, just based on this and the other track from that time you beat bux? i think it was

i am not dissing you at all as a person or what you normally rap about

didnt it mean it like that

just this battle mainly

cire came iller and i think you maybe expected to win easily

thats all
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

phenes sick yo, lemme cancel out that wisconsin opinion with a positive one haha

i dont know what ur talkin about both came sick with it and phenes dope as fuck

phene u fuckin killed this shit delivery wise, flow wise, a few nice punches in the first beat, best cire came in round one and that was me haha. over all you had a few nice lines in there but ur strong point is def the delivery and your fuckin flow, its nasty.

cire came ill as fuck too wow

delivery and flow equally as dope, but you fuckin KILLED the shit with those lines, they wre fuckin sick mayne.

fav round 2 battle right here, if yall didnt battle eachother you'd probly both be in the finals

but i gotta hand it to cire tho because of the lines

good fuckin battle
    test
  12. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

have you heard yourself?

you're menaz status
    test
  13. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

test
  14. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

lol the wisconsin thing was just a joke. I know a couple dudes who iight over there.
    test
  15. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

thats like 2 right?
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

phene

wow, this beat is fuckin STRONG, sick flow and delivery, noooo shouldnt have switched to this beat

real short, but good shit, some good flips off the names and shit, pussy line was pretty dope as well

cire

LMAO intro, wtf

LMAO some strong personals, charlie brown, the wingspan shit made me die, bridge in ya song lol

sick closer lol, damn strong shit

honestly i expected a much closer battle, cause i know the potential yall both have

i dont think phene took this as seriously as cire did

i don tthink u upped ur game, cause u know cire was going to

good shit by both, but ima go with cire on this
    test
  17. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

phene - decent. had nice flow and multis'....but it didnt seem that u tried, and we all know u can come harder then that. but overall it was good

cire - thought u killed this...everythin was on point, a lot of quotables,...lmao@ charlie brown line..overall very nice.

good battle...but ima have to go with cire, GL to both

Vote- cire
    test
  18. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Phene - dope shit. Flow is sick as well as delivery. You came harder against bux . . . i remember that shit was vicious. OVerall, shit was dope though

Cire - Crackbaby line was hilarious. You're goofy as fuck on the battle tip hahaha....but yeah man, like every line is nasty

I've gotta give it to Cire. Great fucking battle though...it was edged
    test
  19. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

phene - flows hot, some cheeky lines, i like the name justice line, delivery is dope, a lil short thuogh

cire- hate the beat, flows on point real nice, cracky baby nice, lol@ hairline disses, bridge line was nice,..delvery was good aswell

hmmm phene had the better flow and delivery but his shit was to short and there wasnt enough hard disses which he's capable of doing.. Cire had some nice lines, not sounding poilished as phene, but this is a battle , i want to hear good disses and cire had them from the start add to that him havinga good flow and delivery. I can't lie i thought this battle would have been closer, but yeah cire took this i think.Too bad to see phene go out

vote = cire
    test
  20. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

I would say cire won this if he didnt have such a speech impediment and didnt have to post his lyrics in every battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.