Rd. 5 Dizeazed MC vs. medevil vs. DZK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - Semi's

- Semi's Round Audios are DUE Thursday March 12th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday March 12th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - You Can post videos & pics
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  3. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Garcia Vega-Semi Finals.mp3 - 5.96MB

And there it is....

lyrics..

its like i gotta play doctor/ just to get bux/rd 5 vs diseased mc/ and this sic fuck/before i choke up/ need to focus this beating/ he a diseazed mc/ so i gotta quarentine him/

ima take it to the finals/ guranteed ima dead him/ ima do what i gotta do/ to keep disease from spreading/
    trying to dig up bux/better switch to gold minin/cuz when it comes to vote time/ they gonna forget disease/ like alzheimers/

ill strip nick and andy/ and makem switch panties/ i got a sweet tooth/ and both these kids candy/ so keep going bout my slept on crew/ cuz as soft as yall are/ yall get slept on to/

i been none to kill a man/ if he try to diss me/ but nobody woulda guessed/ id pull it off with dis ease(dizeazed)/bitch please/ i might be garcia/ but you aint splittin me/

nope.../its not gonna happen/ this nigga couldnt hack it / if he was packing six hatchets/you aint rappin sick bastard/id smack this kid backwards/but since he dizeased/ i wont smash his bitch after/

lunatic shit/ yall cant see me/ like when the moon eclipses/ think you ill /well im imuned to sickeness/ i aint new to this shit/naw.../ they want to see a good threey way/ so they tossed me 2 bitches/

a yo im out to get riches/ try to take it if you dare/ i can tell diseased pussy/you can smell it in the air/ ill let your mouth run off god/ i dont really care/ cuz your skills slum dog/ but you aint a millionare/

see im the villan here/ wit da ill villan stare/ and i dont need enginer/ to run a train on you squares/ like a wet dream/ you know i came un aware/ with my warbux lunc box/ and my goonie underware/

i even went to your show/ just to show you that i cared/ but its hard to show love/ when you the only nigga there/took to dz/ to dc/ they said "joe" frontin/ with his internet beefs/ like a geeky joe budden/

yall want some more facts/ lets bring it all back/he took some adderal and lortabs/ and created war lab/he handed out cds/ and they gave em all back/he recorded a hundred tracks/ but they all wac/

lets be real dz/ what you really gon do/ its a fact that im fat/ but im fat like you/and i know you not talking bout my internet crew/ cuz at least my internet crew/ raps off the internet too/

so carefull what you say/ carefull what you do/ ill be the next jet blue/ to come and get you/garcias a boss/ you cant fit in my shoes/ and i dont go on aim/ when i gotta get at my goonz/

im out all night/ i dont just sit in my room/ looking at my life/ like what the fuck am i doin/ and no i wont abuse him/ ima grant him some leeway/ cuz i know he not used to not having/ the goonies in his 3-way/

fuck dzk/ whats he gon say/heard he stopped doing drugs/ to join the dea/ he aint officer ricky/ he officer andy/ but watch your kid close/ if he offer him candy/

met this cat acouple times/ this dude is so funny/ how he always after bux/ but he aint gettin no money/ now gully aint no snitch/ so i wont be tataling/ but if i wanted to hear some ill chris lines/ i woulda battled him/

better call out the troops/if you dissin me homey/ cuz this bitch dont write/ man this disk(dzk) is read-only/ and if theres a disk read error/ this mean terror/cuz when he starts losing is when is this bitch gets clever/
    he take this net shit serious/but this man is looney/hes the andy rooney of them panzy goonies/ id brandish the tooly/ in front of your fans and groupies/ / while they IM jeff/ to try to ban and sue me/

it wasnt me put that aligator under the bed/ but ill put a snubnose under all of your chins/they feel me in the hood/ cuz i givem what they like boy/IM garciavega/ but it i stay smokin white boys//
    test
  4. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

test
  5. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Why I gotta start with -1 votes?

Hahhaa.
    test
  7. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

lol @ the pink shirt.

pretty solid drops from all three of you.
    test
  8. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Haha @ sharing the "Alzheimer's" and "quarantine" lines. Wow.
    test
  9. fiktion

fiktion *******

Clean shit all around gents
    test
  10. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

my vote = dzk
    2 ) garcia
    3 ) the minutes of silence after listening to all 3 battles before making my vote.
    4 ) Dizeazed MC
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

fuck the bullshit....dizeazed mc was sick as fuck...his verse was fuckin entertaining...
    test
  12. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

wtf.. u didn't put Feat. Salvdor.... Diz lol.... i dont care if i said one line ahahahaha

lol i'll peep the battles later
    test
  13. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

wtf?

get off the kids nuts.
    test
  14. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

DZK

Seems like everyone in the third spot on three-ways this year has the -1 vote for some reason...intro reminds me I need to go to more basketball games...afraid of Naps/Elms street line was funny...Seagull line was dope too...the whole shit against Gully was pretty nice...The Dizeased part wasn't a hard hitting as the Gully part but there was some cool shit though...that evil fucking announcer cracked me up though...I got nothing bad to say about this...just a dope battle verse...nice.

G. Vega

Gully on that Wolfman Jack steeze. I've always dug this dudes style. You got right back at DZK on this one. The whole internet crew part was hard. Always following Bux line was dope. Hahahah I think it was more of a diss to Diz that you spent 3/4 of the track getting at DZK then if you actually spent more time getting at him. Cool shit.

Dizeazed MC

Dizeazed is a clown on this man. That shit about the stain on his shirt cracked me up. This is funny as shit man. Wow this was actually really good. You really got at these dudes. My only complaint is your funniest lines...were against the other people in the pictures. Honestly the shit I remember the most was about the guys in Gullys pictures and DZK tranny cousin. Funny track god damn...but a little off target....

VOTE = DZK

This was tough to Vote on...best 3 way Ive heard in ages...this is the one I was looking forward to the most this round...first off I gotta pick C-Gully for 3rd...dont get me wrong...dude is great but I think he underestimated Dizeazed. And Diz really went at him hard on this. So to me it came down to DZK and Dizeazed. DZK had some really clever punchlines....and Diz had his signature sarcasm that is so fucking funny to me...(His name is Carlos...and boy is he Gully) but like I said before...a lot of DIZ's best material was aimed at people he wasn't facing. So on that...I'm gonna give my vote to DZK...but I hope they both move on....GREAT BATTLE!
    test
  15. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

wow, this was by far the illest RM battle Ive ever heard OMG

PROPS to all who attended.....after serious attention and listens I have to choose....

Medevil

This shit was enjoyable, usually I hate 3 ways unless its me and 2 hotties (which has only happened once but Im grateful) but this shit truely lived up to the hype
    test
  16. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

DAMMNN good lines from all,

But this is a battle, and most punches and entertainment value goes to....................fuck it, this is hard dude shit so hard to vote

BUT

after listening to all songs a few times, I'll be fair and NOT dickride DZK cuz honeslty he wasnt the best this round.

Vote-- Dizeazed MC

LOL "Wednesday must be fatally obese"

wait-Zero, Deezy, Drew

was that supposed to a reference to me? I heard this AFTER i voted! WOOOOOOOW
    test
  17. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Lol. Yes, your name contains the letters "D" and "Z", so you fit the profile.
    test
  18. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

I'm honored.

well, congrats on getting a vote on a DZK battle from an admitted DZK fanboy

This is probably one of the ONLY times i vote against ANdrew

so cherish this moment Dizeazed.
    test
  19. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

I'm not on his nuts, shut up.
    test
  20. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

wtf? hahaha

all he said was "my vote = dzk"
    test