RD. 4 The Poetic Cesar Vs. BlackJesus

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by The Big Deal, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

rage617

lol

my point proven lol

sheesh

ur really doing awesome... sad thing is i use to respect u...and looked forward to our battles

even toldu i wuz sad u weren't showing

if u did a real verse..and beat me.. it be different... but your 'new' verse wuz fuckin garbage... u NEVER say shit.. u never have punchlines.. u alwayz have intro's or skits that are better than your verse

for ONCE.. post a fuckin battle.. that beats me... and you dont need my handicap of hate votes to help you

round 3.. proved enough... u shudn't even be in this fuckin round

my only down fall wuz i also wuz spent towards you.. BUT wuz still able to do 4 minutes of audio

if u wanted to dance wit rd 3 verses... u shudda let me know.. i wudda had no prob puttin it down again wit it

thats where the point is

fuck im drinking so i apologize im ranting.... shit like this just erks me

gets me all fuckin mad n shit

black jesus just a straight bitch

cudn't believe how gay you were.. when i thought u were actually a solid kid

fuck
    test
  2. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

Good verses from both... but I gotta give it to PC for the effort of making a new verse. Sorry BJ your dope tho bro.
    test
  3. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

The saddest thing about this whole battle....is it is clear Salvdor has lost his god damn mind over it.

Is it really this serious to you? Do you want me to quit Salvdor and give this to you?

I beat the shit outta you last year...I don't know where your getting this last day bullshit from...I beat you something like 16-8. Is wasn't even close. Anyone who heard that battle last year will tell you it wasn't even close. Don't play yourself.

I beat you last round too....want me to prove it?

I was gonna let you have your pathetic little win last round...but no man...you lost.

Final vote count was 14-13.

I started out with -1 vote...so right there we are tied.

But also lets count the people who came into the thread and said I won...but voted for you so you didn't get screwed. Fiktion and Bully both said they gave you a pity vote.

Oh lets also mention you voted for yourself...you fucking toolbag...hell you even voted for yourself this round too....your first vote was from your biggest fan....YOU. I only voted for myself last round to cancel out your vote for yourself.

Im sorry you no longer respect me...just know I never respected you...you piece of fucking shit...biting texcees and shit....

Lemme tell you this you fucking joke ass rapper.

If I was facing a dude who recycled half a verse....THEN...after voting for myself...making 50+ posts swaying votes...after aiming people for votes saying its not fair your losing....after telling people to judge this round by listening to more then one song...and ALLLLLL the bullshit your involved with this round...I was still losing...

Id pack it up.
    test
  4. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

See now....I'm pissed off at myself for even getting caught up in this dumb shit.

I don't argue on the net...its pointless.

Let the votes fall where they may...pz...
    test
  5. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

So, let me get this straight. Just because you're a lazy sack of shit, Salv should be punished? You came out and said you were no showing, and then randomly posted a previously used verse. Don't give me this shit about using a whole new verse with incorporated pieces, no, that was an old verse with newly incorporated pieces. You're just a double standard joke, as your name states. And you get a lot of votes for a single line (which you, and others, have used before, many times) or your wack ass intro/outro - or whatever else you want to call it. Sir, you get the DZK effect in a lot of your votes, no offense DZK.

Also, whats with people who don't even exist voting in this round? Is that serious? This tournament has turned into a political joke, and it has been for some time. I tend to just stay in the beef thread, but this is just pathetic. Don't accuse others of bullshit, when you yourself are guilty of much more BJ. If you think you deserve this win, then more power to you, but you deserve not only to lose, but to have been disqualified, as that previous verse was from last round, so it's blatantly obvious it was reused. Don't give me this whole "last round didn't count," that makes no difference. That's like enef battling a black guy round one, him no showing, and him using that same verse filled with nothing but black jokes in round two against another black guy, all of you would be bitching beyond imagination.
    test
  6. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

What happend was... Sal showed up ready to go.. and BJ wasn't, so he pulled a sheisty move.

now you got 21 motherfuckers who gotta feel like a ho.
    test
  7. capItal eyez

capItal eyez Member

Sal, have you ever thought that just maybe , maybe.

People actually want to listen to BJ's tracks, and rather hear him in the finals against bux dzk wargasms?

Hes better then you from A to Z Sal, Face it. You should be glad you get to face like him so your pitiful soundclick can get plays. Because I damn sure don't listen to your other GRB rounds.
    test
  8. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

I wish I had a time machine to tell u not to waste ur time making sense to a moron like salvdor
    test
  9. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

what in THEE FUCK are you taling about? rofl @ everybody trying to scapegoat me for losing they battles.

if I was doing anything shady to make you lose this, it would be a complete fucking shutout.

if I supposedly control all thes imaginary names you dreamed up, how is it I ONLY lost by 3 last round after having a 9 vote handicap before my verse was even uploaded?

shut the fuck up.

and don't sit up here and talk about you ain't cheating cause you been swaying and bitchin and playin this "I GOT SWINDLED" angle all because blackjesus did a quick ass vere and mixed in a verse from last round?

are u serious?

I actually had a legitimate reason and grounds to complain last round YET I barely made 3 posts in my OWN battle last round

you're a clown

and the truth of the matter is, I WAS the one who COERCED BlackJesus into showing

he was really going to no show but I made him feel like an asshole for letting me post these damn matches up and the link then no show lol

you trying to blow up some dumb shit like BlackJesus told you 2 days before he wasn't gonna show and you bullshited a verse because of that

IN REALITY

he told you like 8 hours before the due date he wasn't gonna show..then an hour or 2 later, he changed his mind and showed up

how the FUCK does that effect or the change outcome? you can't even be serious in your mind thinking you won this

NOTICE anyone voting for you not voting because they think YOU BEAT blackjesus or HAD A better verse

embarrassing
    test
  10. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Homie, everything you're saying is besides the point. You posted part of an old audio from last round. Sal took the time to write an entire new audio for you, if you didn't do the same, you shouldn't be winning this battle, regardless of the quality of verses.

You are the first person in the history of RM to reuse an audio battling the same person. Out of all the shady stuff that happens in these tourney's, dont you find it a little odd, you are the first person in 10 years to do something like that?

Its a new round, same opponent, you post a new audio, period. Jeff is going to have to incorporate a new rule now because of you Black. Come on now man, you know better.

1ne
    test
  11. SALVDOR

wow i read wut i typed last night

i am an angry drunk

and black lol u didn't not beat me the first tim 18-8 lol.. cuz the voting wuz close til the very end lol

cuz a lot of people.. kept goin on bout how my 2nd verse wuz raw and i shudda used it first

and last round.. i dont know the exact vote count... but u said it wuz 14-13

lol i had 13 votes when u had 8... and it wuz like 4 days of voting left.. and i already knew a few people who were goin to vote for me that were waitin til last day so they didn't get hate votes

cuz i got hit up bout it

so yea... im not buyin that bullshit

tho it doesn't matter... we both moved on

dont fuckin sit here and tell me even half the votes your gettin are legit lol

LOOK AT WHO'S VOTING lol

i've been hit up on aim straight up from people WHO KNOW the people using these names

so yea.. sell that story to someone else
    test
  12. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

^^^ So drunk I almost typed that under this Alias
    test
  13. SALVDOR

test
  14. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you need to keep my name out of your wack fucking mouth

you know NOTHING at all , You know what tragic IM's you

make up what ever fucking excuses you need to go on to another round you dont deserve to be in cause your fucking horrible at rapping and sound like an efeminite faggot , you have the rap swagger of siiren
    test
  15. SALVDOR

funny if im so wack.. how i keep makin it further than you?

only round 1 i lost wuz to ill chris by 3 votes

atleast i lose to good katz

u lose to no namers that dont make it past the round they left u in

sit it down

i know how hate can cloud judgement

and i can understand the hatred u have from me servin your clown ass friend wit a verse i barely talked bout him in :)

oh wait.. i heard it wuz u?

lol hows it feel to get beat.. knowin I Wuz me, and i had no idea who u were
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its funny how omen thinks he controls shit....only thing he really controls completely is his food intake and ya'll see how goes down...

Jeff told me Omen bought 3 names when he signed up for the tourny and since the tourny started has bought other names off of people...

he got his own aim ring but they are all of him...he a mess of life

wow
    test
  17. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

after going through both salv's and BJ's round 3 & 4's....

i've decided that my vote is a tie..

i'm going to vote for salvdor since hes on the lower end of the votes..
    test
  18. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Jeff and Omen would get along. They're both two of the biggest cheating lamest faggots on this site. Jeff has lost all my respect this tourney.

And Pace, stfu. Sal would laugh at you if you talked shit to his face. You're a 17 year old 5'6 twig from Canada whos still wet behind the ears and probably says mommy at least 7 times a day. fucking horrid ass rapper.
    test
  19. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you mean punches?

who is also better then you
    test
  20. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

Jeff didn't tell you shit. Jeff can't stand you. which is why immediately after the last round was over, I told him to give you Warbux.

LMAO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.