RD. 4 Punches Vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by The Big Deal, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

Ill ass battle
    test
  2. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

damnn, votes come in pairs and triplets these daysss

upping for some votesss
    test
  3. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

punches>
    test
  4. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

GarciaVega: Good beat choice, flow and energy is solid and your presentation is clean. Lol @ Kanye's fashion sense, slept on but your flow's narcoleptic, start a fire when you rub together. You had nonstop material in your drop and I have nothing to critique... I liked it, good shit.

Punches: Aight beat choice, flow is ok, energy and presentation is good. I've enjoyed other drops from you in this tourney more then this one, but you never cease to bring clever material. This tourney is the first time I've ever heard you, and since round one I've always looked forward to your posts, and this round didn't fall short of my expectations. You were consistent with the punches throughout the verse, good shit.

Overall: I enjoyed both tracks. I've listened to this battle a couple times over the last few days, and I've constantly had mixed opinions about who edged it out. However, my final decision is that GV gets my vote, due to a more polished delivery and presentation of content. This was a really tough one for me to vote on, so I almost flaked out on it alltogether. I honestly would like to hear some overtime shit, lol, but that ain't how this works. So good luck to whoever advances, this could definitely swing either way, like Zero-D.
    test
  5. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

Dam man, another hot battle..been peepin all week

GV - Flow dope, beats cool..lots of punches lines, not bad man. She said i like punches, so you know i have to fist her...some lines were eh..hha @ kanyes fashion sense..ima leave em assed out like ass on prince..not bad man i enjoyed ya battle

Punches- drop nuttin but punch flips like backhands...cast from the view..hook me up wt that george washington..haha @ political party...no1 eva choosin vega, hes always on the fence..tight man i like ya battle..

Shits tight man, ima wait to vote n listen some more tonite..ill hit back tomorrow wit my vote...good shit boys
    test
  6. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

Damn.....I expected better from both these cats. I mean, it was an ill battle, but I was expecting fireworks I guess.......
    Gracia.....
    Wouldn't feel punches if he had weights on em /
    I'll put punches thru the wall like an alcoholic /

both cats had Chris Brown/Rhianna lines....LOL....poor Chris Brown

Name flips like backhands /
    Bury Garcia like Jerry Gracia /

Punches has been my favorite battle emcee on this board since ill chris quit spittin on it......but it just seemed like Garcia wanted it more.....V-Garcia

very close battle IMO
    test
  7. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

ewww great, now no one is comin in here
    test
  9. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i peeped once.. dug the battle

ima peep again in like an hour and vote

also go vote on my battle

u slackers
    test
  10. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

As most of you that actually listen to these battle's know, this round has been filled with close one's. With that said, the reason Punches got my vote, was because I could not specifically choose a winner, I felt both came respectively hard, and I felt it was pretty much a tie, so I voted for the lower man in vote's. Good luck to you both, wouldn't mind hearing you both next round.
    test
  11. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

dope battle, usually i have an idea who ima vote for after a listen but i cant, i gotta listen again in a bit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.