RD. 4 Punches Vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by The Big Deal, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - 4th Round

- 4th Round Audios are DUE Monday Night Feb 16th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night Feb 16th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - You Can post videos & pics
    test
  2. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

caught punches off guard.. like suge knight.
    test
  6. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  7. Adam West

Adam West wat?

zshare redirect

not voting.
    test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
  9. SabastianThe5th

SabastianThe5th New School

Damn Medevil killed it!
    test
  10. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Wish it was medevil lol, listened to punches, dope stuff fam, enjoy listening to you now, improving. listen to vega later, gotta get to a lecture.

peace
    test
  11. Messiah

Messiah Guest

I actually thought Punches was a better listen and came better
    test
  12. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

nice battle
    test
  13. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Fuck Punches like Anal Fisting
    This fartboy, done fucked up my predictions.
    test
  14. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Punches took this in every catagory in my opinion. vega i didnt like your verse at all. some decent lines but was forced as hell.
    test
  15. BULLY

BULLY LOL

crazy battle...both had hilarious lines. That george washington shit punches shit was hilarious. The way u was getting at his hair was the highlight of the verse imo. Consistent flow.

Gully hit with that Obama pound and the punches through the wall alcoholic lines stood out in his, palm your fist line dope. I enjoyed gullys delivery and approach better. It was some parts where gully be trying to fit too many words in a line but he dont lose his flow lol. Its hilarious cause it sound like he about to go off beat but he gets back on it.

I like gully's style & approach better, and his presence.

i think the content was about even. I give gully the edge in this one.
    test
  16. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

wowzers this is a good battle

there's a few days left, so i have time to keep listenin and decidin

i will return wit a breakdown and vote.. when i have it
    test
  17. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

can u upload to soundclick gully?
    test
  18. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^im working on it

the lyrics for those who care

I switched the name on ya/ switched the game on ya/ rd 4 I got 4/ and a baby of that cane for ya/ I came for ya/ no homo/ no shame for ya/ next round pays I got no change for ya/

Microphones I flame on em/ straight bombin/ and I aint talking great whites/ when I say I blaze on em/ I stay on it/ be true to the game/ and stay honest/ could it have been your gay father/ that made you stray farthest/

You aint polished/ trying to throw blows/ you aint brolic/ I wouldn’t feel your punches/ if they had weights on em/ they call you a problem/ homeboy im here to solve it/ cuz ill put punches through a wall/ like I was an alcoholic/

You like anasatol wit no blow/ shit/ you like an asher roth wit no flow/ trying pass of a no show/ cant be serious homes/ couple punch lines no serious flows/ you the white version of serious jones/

And if you gassed this clown/ then sit down/ I aint seen punches this hyped/ since rihanna and chris brown/this kid throws punches/ like obama gives punds/ wont see the next round/ once you see how I get down/

You know I fucked his girl/ I coulda fucked his sister/ she said “I like punches”/ so you know I had to fist her/ had her back all twisted/ but no I didn’t kiss her/ if she didn’t let me come in her mouth/ I wouldn’t have to diss her/

Just ask his chic/ he don’t wanna battle/ hes a pacifist/ this passive kid wouldn’t step into the ring without pads and sticks/ faggot bitch/ tell me do you catch or pitch/ cuz you aint throwin no punches you just passin wind/

Somebody stash his pen/ so I don’t hear this trash again/ punches more suspect/ then kanyes fashion sense/ he knows his plads and prints/ I know ass and tits/ so ima leave him assed out/ like the pants on prince/

You know how this monster get/ smoke an L /and drink three of them monster shits/ eat an mc/ and take a big monster shit/ Im monstrous/ how you plan to throw punches/ when I can palm your fist/

You aint known to drop proper/ you the photoshop doctor/ got the 30 round choppa/ to make sure your top pop up/I spark the best shit/ you know gully on some next shit/ I might be slept on/ ut your flows narcoleptic/

You get your neck split/ dog you wasted your investment/ disconnect from rapmusic/ and stick to your net flix/and when I call punches skinny man/ you cant trip nigga/ see that photo with his girl/ looking like to stick figures/

A cute couple/ shit im glad they could come together/ but why you always start a fire/ everytime that you rub together/ and Natalie/ need to see the dentist badly/ fuck a pillow/ the tooth fairy got this ho and salary/

You better of alone/ just doing your own thing/ I couldn’t be seen with a bitch who floss wit a draw string/ now take this home this just part of the lesson/ if los part of the session/ this cats going home with post partum depression/
    test
  19. fiktion

fiktion *******

gonna come back to this

great shit fellas
    test
  20. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

GarciaVega - Beats Nice, Delivery Is Ill.. Great Whites Line, lol @ Gay Father, Weights On Em, Punches Thru The Wall, White Version Of Serious Jones, chris brown, fist her lol, passing wind, kanye fashion, pants on prince, start a fire/rub together lol, nice battle verse son.

Punches - Sick Beat, Nothin But Punch Flips, cats he actually knew, bad beat/warbux verse, cowardly lion, george washington, political party, john travolta, joe, chris brown, on the fence, travis barker, sir sever, jerry garcia, next to the bully, flow was nice homie.. good shit

Punches - Tie
    Personals - Tie
    Flow - Punches
    Delivery - GarciaVega
    Instrumental - Tie
    Consistency - Tie

Overrall - This Battle Was Pretty Close In My Opinion, In Every Aspect. I'm Gonna Give My Vote To Punches For Having More Original Punchlines, While GV Had Alot Of Nameflips, And i Like Punches Chris Brown Line Better.

Vote - Punches
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.