RD 4 Phoenix5891 vs SoLETERNiTY

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by BoDi, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

[vilewalk] [bomb] [shock] Man Down!!! Rapmusic.com Round 4
    test
  2. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

daaaamn that beat is nasty as fuck sol
    test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

both beats are crazy i dont know who to vote for.....

Sols beat is a lil more me I think ill go that way
    vote sol
    test
  4. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

This a battle right here. Both beats was crazy. Love the lead in Pheonix's beat. Shit is catchy as hell. I think some percusion would of helped add some rythm to the beat. Give the beat more bounce. Sol had that creative street shit. Real dramatic. I wish his shit banged more though. Overall I think Pheonix's track moved me more.

Vote-Pheonix
    test
  5. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i dont see this as even a close competition...Phoenix HOW MUCH FOR THE BEAT?
    test
  6. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

phoenix.. that synth work is insane man.. feelin that shit.. creative but still pretty dope.. bangin....

sol.. the intro i was questionin.. but when it drops.. WOOOOOOOOOO... them bells n that snare roll got me hyped as fuck... shit has more replay value imo..

vote - sol
    test
  7. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

damn phoenix came with that crack but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! That's why he's my favorite white boy...

VOTE = SOL
    test
  8. SoulStreetBeats

SoulStreetBeats FRELARMI is the name!

Wasn't really feeling the mix and the instruments Sol chose compared to Phoenix...But Phoenix shit was CRAZY to me so no wonder.

Vote: Phoenix
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

dawg your votes dont count....
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

lol at dude voting and getting shut down both times by URB... ahahha... gotta love it.. Urb's the disposal man.. he tells mufuckas how garbage they are and takes em out.. (with or without a beat)..
    test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

phx-your beat is cool, sounds dreish again. better than ur rnd 3 beat i think.

sol-your beat is pretty nice, reminds me of young jeezy air forces.

neither of these beats really jumped at me as some real crack but im gonna go with sol cuz his beat just seemed to be the better beat to me.

vote=sol
    test
  12. SoulStreetBeats

Yeah it does...Yaung B KO'ed me in round 1 though lol but my vote still count
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

dunno if my votes count or not...

sols is cool..just doesnt have much bang goin on...and it feels to slow for the vibe the ebat is tryin to convey during the verse..and the intro sounds like the intro on " get ya mind right" on thug motivation...

phx- egh..this is ok...real dre-ish...but the drums bang as usual..the syth is cool...

iono i really wasnt vibin with either track..

ill go with vote: Phx
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Aight aight...

Sol - I dont know if the dirty vinyl sound is just on my cpu or whut. The intro is STRAIGHT piff.... Mayne, when them cymbals come in this shit is the jump off. This is dat shit i love. The snare is soo unique, then you bring in that background snare. The verse is sooo nice too. Its kinda empty but its still full. If someone where to rap over this it would be CRAZY... I dig this thoro

Phoenix - The intro is SUPER cold. When the beat kicks in, its real nice, some hood shit. Then when that synth jump off comes in, it gets better. This shit is really nice, the drum pattern is calm but its still ill. I dig this.

Vote = Sol... Both beats where really nice, but it Sol's sounded like it had more work put into it. They where almost equal truthfully...
    test
  15. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I don't know if my vote counts and I really don't give a shit but COT DAMN PHOENIX....dat shit is bananas to me. Sol shit was good too but jesus phoenix that shit was RAW AS A BITCH.

Nigga, that synth work is damn near amazing, if somebody was to tell me this wasnt hot to my face, i would have to rip the skin off my middle finger then stick my raw bone is his fuckin eye. forreal forreal.
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

must Have 300 Posts To Vote

Read The Rules!!

VOTING WILL END WEDNESDAY
    test
  17. SoulStreetBeats

LOL you keep editing the rules each round...no wonder nobody know what's up
    test
  18. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

word..what happened to votes count from people involved in the tourney?
    test
  19. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

wow. good battle, 2 of my fave producers on here........ phoenix's shit is just crisp... and the choice of instruments is dope.... the synth, string/stab with the kick, pianos/pizzis.... word... the intro is what did it for me, and then it was just hot...

sol... man... i didnt like the choice of sounds as much, but the shit was put together so well.... the bells and various strings were good, so was that wah guitar that comes in... this one just grew on me as i listened....

hmmmmmmmm..... i was gonna go with p dot.... and i still am... vote: phoenix...

great battle
    test
  20. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Are ya'll crazy...LOOK AT THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST. IT SAYS MUST HAVE 300+ POSTS TO VOTE. HOW THE HELL DID I CHANGE ANYTHING?

AND ANYONE CAN VOTE...AS LONG AS THEY HAVE 300+ POSTS.

nothing has changed...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.