RD. 4 DZK Vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by The Big Deal, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

noodles wasnt the strongest, but i thought he clearly came better, i dont get how round after round niggas jump up and say how ill dzk comes then i listen and its nothing? his closing lines say somethin like "your like constipated - cause you aint shit"... ?? really? call it swaying i dont care, niggas want opinions well theres mine, im not gonna dance around how i feel, good luck!
    test
  2. BIGBENT

BIGBENT "THE JERZEY DEVIL"

are you fuckin kidding me??? Is this the first dzk verse you heard in this tourney???

He been killin it....

Psst, dz, hows the ass kissin thing workin for ya??

But for real man........ Listen!!!!
    test
  3. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

honestly i have never really bern into the style that noodles has but he does bring it and has some creative shit...however i feel like dzk was better than him in just about every aspect of the battle
    test
  4. SeanOMatic

SeanOMatic New Member

Noodles sucks.
    test
  5. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

i dont think lyrics matter in these. its about how long you spit, how well your produced, and how goofy your jokes are.

thanks for quoting headless.
    test
  6. Adam West

Adam West wat?

then why did you only drop 32?
    test
  7. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

started writing at 10:30 and when i had 32 (i actually deleted 12-16 bars), seemed like timewise i shoulda started recording for 1.

and i'm not making an excuse.. i'm answering your question.. my 32 is packed with plenty of content. but like "noodles vs bux", this battle is a complete style clash and i'm still very happy with the turn out so far!!

and to the person complaining about me dedicating multiple bars to one subject.... he dedicated far more than that to nameflipping "curley"... as if were some incredible feat of dopeness.. i get it, its funny, and i'm not hating. just saying be openminded about the battle and voting. maybe, try to understand the lines before you assume their bad...

how some dudes don't even know who soundwave is, is BEYOND ME!! lol
    test
  8. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Noodles I meant to vote for u srysly, but idk wha happened...LOL NO JOKE got my pass wrong and it switched to dzk.

w/e.

But who IS soundwave??? -dead-
    test
  9. DaneCurley

DaneCurley The Betrayed

lmfao@finding the perfect vid for yah

[youtube]s9OarJLbV4Y[/youtube]
    test
  10. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

lmao did noodles really just drop a line about "blast from the past"?

good battle.
    test
  11. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

Not that my vote matters but I think Noodles won.

His song was just way more easy on the ears. His lyrics are far more creative. The Anne Frank reference was ridiculous. The John Candy/Chris Farley line. The Sound Waver line. The back to back punch lines about his voice filters. Extremely creative in my opinion.

Vote - Noodles

DZK had some funny lines, but more disappointing than entertaining. His song overall was poopy. But the accusations on cheating is dumb... there's zero proof so you get not brownie points on that shit. And you were playing the Noodles/Dane card just like everyone else which is just way to repetitious at this point of the tournament.
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Nice try, Noodles.
    test
  13. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

I'm not Noodles Mr Brilliance. Stop saying completely fictional shit dude. Seriously now.
    test
  14. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

test
  15. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

he did it for jersey
    test
  16. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

lol at 11 posts at the time u posted that voe. =]

noodles music might suck dick imo but the dudes comedy is golden
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

My bad, the majority of your posts are in Noodles GRB threads, giving props to Noodles when he's losing a battle. And in a "Brock Lesnar" thread defending Noodles and lashing out at black people for no reason. And the fact that you're using two spaces after every period to "mask" how you type made me lol. Because you don't do that in any of your other posts.

Noodles is a known racist too. I just figured you're the alias he does most of his racist rants under.

[​IMG]

And furthermore, you both type the exact same... With three periods every now and then and then seperated by a line.

Whenever you switch topics.

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emcee-hook-ups/1131962-my-niggas-would-you-rock-brock-lesnar-3.html

See for yourself^
    test
  18. DaneCurley

DaneCurley The Betrayed

Haha... all that research for nothing? Chris is a friend. Idiot.
    test
  19. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Sure he is, Dane.
    test
  20. M4TH

M4TH Porter

Yo this faggot nigga Noodles tryin to front like he aint ChrisUlrich? Yo nigga let's take a look.

http://board.rapmusic.com/search.php?searchid=499622

Chris is a friend right?

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...-3-hibernation-vs-noodles-2.html#post13749505

He says he aint even a fan you fake ass faggot shamwow sellin fuck nigga

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...-3-hibernation-vs-noodles-4.html#post13760257

Look at this faggot nigga cosign himself smh

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emc...uld-you-rock-brock-lesnar-3.html#post16498878

Your "friend" who dont even like ya wack ass rap supposdly only posts in battles u lost and in brock lesnar threads where a nigga said he'd knock your faggot ass out. Well guess what you faggot nigga, i'll knock your faggot ass out too. Better fuckin re log on your fake ass alias you wack ass fo hawk rockin fuckboy.

Who wanna put up some paypal if jeff run some ip checks this nigga and Noodles got the same ip?? How bout you Noodles?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.