RD. 4 Dizeazed MC Vs. ~Matty P~

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by The Big Deal, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BULLY

BULLY LOL

matty p, i love the beat selection even though it dont sound clean. The delivery is nice on this, and i like your style, you got some good lines in here and some ehh lines, like the sunned with two thumbs down like raisin bran, cause i pictured the box, but the sun aint holding his thumbs down, he holding two scoops lol. I liked the two z's line and the shit overall is a good but it was a little bit flat feeling.

dizeazed - i hate the intro, lol but you riding ante up very well, charisma is great, good lyrics but the no whoa shit in here. This is overall a more entertaining audio than matty's.

Overall, i think both were solid but the difference for me is dizeazed didnt have any wtf lines and was a little bit more of an entertaining listen.

vote = dizeazed
    test
  2. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

LOl...first one to point out the raisin bran line..cmon man if both scoops is down then both thumbs is down haha...thanks for the peep homie
    test
  3. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Matty P came dope, real nice beat choice i thought that was dope. wuu oooh. In the end i had to give it to Diz tho just on an overall better audio. Neither track really had any jaw dropping lines, i understood the raisin bran line tho matty p!!
    test
  4. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

WTF man I hate this shit....

I've listened atleast 5 times to both. And I can't decide.

This shit should be like a tie... Gotta vote for the low man.

Sorry fellas, I never in my life had this hard a time making a decision on a battle.

Literally.
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  6. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

2 different styles here, Dizeazed was pretty hype while Matty was more laid back, but both emcees fit their own style nicely.
    Both had some good personals and hard hitting lines for eachother,
    But I have to say Dizeazed MC took this one with a more complete sounding verse with more substance to it. Good battle
    test
  7. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

Jeff, you need to hire me to fix your voting system bro...fuck you got radio buttons already filled in? I voted for the wrong person on this shit...thats bullshit u cant even change dat shit.
    test
  8. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Diz - your lyrics where not that hardest going, flow and delivery is hella sickening though, enojoyed it. cocky ass flow works dude. beat was cool too.

Matty - umm, beats raw, should have hit it harder. lyrics where ok, not really hard punches but ok, flow was ok, you did your thing, keep it up.

V/Diz

close battle.
    test
  9. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

lol oh shit.. matty p might just win this battle..

good shit..
    test
  10. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

If someone wants to be the coolest shit and even this wrong vote out..we'll be tied :))
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

aght believe i promised some feed back

matty p
    = fucking ill beat man what is that? sounds like somethin wu-tang would use or somethin ur got a good voice and aggressive delivery although it softened up to me in the middle.

Two Z’s In ya name that’s what im catchin when you spit

nice

The only time you’ll see Matty Pee is in a urinal next to me

alright although im not a big fan of using ur own name to flip concepts lol.

some pretty subpar bars follow for the next while minus pencicalun which was ok.

but why do u need to calm him down
    ?

the mic/dick things mad played.

dodging diz line was nice i had a similar concept back in my day.

the nose jokes werent doing it for me. u reached with it... i mean i know u didnt have a lot of info on him but vice versa and ive heard alot of them jokes before.. some were ok black diamond alright.

thumbs down line was the best line to me.

some filler in there not as much as diz but u had a shorter track.

diz = intro wasnt doin it for me like i told you but the middle part was cool.

i liked the opener althoug i heard the concept u changed it around nice.

shoot the tampon out his damn mom lmao... gave me a picture there..

Shit, if you bomb then I'm nuking the set
    Cause you don't wanna chance me, I'm so Russian roulette

^ loved those bars

diz style im more into cause it paints a picture for me and if theres filler the flow is sick as fuck and changes up.

if ur clever line
    was ok

bi curious was funny lol

muddy shoes line was ill

I'll kill a Letterman, make your mail need Kleenex
    I'm a fly dragon, Matt's a Joaquin (walking) Phoenix

^this is the line of the match for me and probably the main reason i voted diz

Always touching wood when he's laid out flat
    Cause in this round I'm a whole meal above your place-Matt

^good line

aight enough line typing for me

i think diz edged it a bit in the lines although matt had more hitting lines i think diz's few hit way harder...

diz took him on flow and delivery just because mattys didnt hit me as hard as the track went on.

idk to me it was a clear choice who won this but this seems to be a close battle.

it'd be nice to see some more people leave feedback i mean the only person who showed feedback and voted for matty p was his boy which was nice of him. im sure matty p would appreciate knowing why people thought he won lol!

vote Dizeazed MC
    test
  12. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

good battle flow matty...
    your lyrics not so good, but your delivery is very battle friendly, and flow is on point.
    some real corny crap in here though.. pu tang clan? come on bro.

dizeazed... jeff is a fucking white guy... not morgan freeman meets queen latifah... wtf?
    your lyrics are just as bad. your flows good too though...

not to sound like a dick, but I was equally unimpressed by both of you... both of you need to learn how to write better punchlines. think more out of the box and pick better beats.. i dont ever want to hear ante up again, lol.

I thought it was a tie as far as I'm concerned. It was just hearing 2 guys flow on a beat spit some generic nameflips and punches with a whole lot of terrible lines within that...
    And as a result. I'm tying up the battle by voting for matty p.

You guys got a shitload of work to do if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell at making it through the next round and into the finals!!!!! Step your game up. And take this as encouragement, not hate. Work on the lyrics.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.