Rd. 3 Noodles vs warbux

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

when you dont get a line , doesnt mean the line isnt hard dboone is a corny fuck
    test
  2. BULLY

BULLY LOL

got damn, Bux had some lines hidden in there, even tho i hate the beat selection again. That shots at faux-hawk cobra commander shit i loved lol.

Noodles audio was dope as hell..it sounded like a real track

im undecided, noodles rocked this slowed down hold u version lol..he's killing this shit although the beat is so fuckin epic is distracts from the lyrics, i think your voice gets lost a little bit in the instrumental, while bux's delivery always overrides his beat selection

i really gotta give this some more listens
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

noodles really surprised me this round damn

gonna need to let this one marinate for a bit and not make my decision before really thinknig bout this one

lmao @ sick neighbour line tho
    test
  4. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

wow noodles came wit it
    test
  5. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

lets battle u tiny faggot....im callin u out coward...so u cant talk anymore ish unless u accept
    test
  6. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

lets do it....if i lose to ur sorry ass i promise to never rap again
    test
  7. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

OMG can i take that battle instead?
    test
  8. fiktion

fiktion *******

Pace would mop you. Can't see him wasting his time
    test
  9. Pace Beats

dbone , just drop a diss and ill respond eventually , i aint making no due date , if im goin to Shit on you, i am goin to shit on you when i feel like it
    test
  10. Pace Beats

go afucking head , ill diss him regaurdless, or not cuase i honestly dont want to respond bi weekly disses with my very own zero d
    test
  11. Adam West

Adam West wat?

Retirement match
    test
  12. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Shooting at his Foe Hawk Like Cobra Commander....

Fucking nuts bro.
    test
  13. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

noodles-dope shit you kinda remind me of zack wolk

bux-i like the old school quolity feel..funking killed it... to many ill lines to quote

vote- bux

swell battle fellas
    test
  14. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

guttentag noodles
    test
  15. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

damn when did noodles get so sick?

:))
    test
  16. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

lmao,wtf?lol
    test
  17. BULLY

BULLY LOL

im comming back to cast my vote. I got a long explaination cause i wanna give both emcees their due on this and it was a hard ass decision.

I always want noodles to pull the big upset. He always hangs with the best mc's this site has to offer but it seems like every time its not GRB season, people seem to forget that homie can rap. Noodles once again proved he is dope and should not be understimated. His audio was solid front to back.

Bux, i always come into his battles with high expectations, ive said it before and ill say it again. when it comes to this battle shit, bux is the best this site has ever seen. The problem is, i think the competition has caught up to him to a certain degree, so if he doesnt come with his best, he can easily end up in trouble, because everyone brings their A game against him.

last round i think bux lost to kabz because he didnt do enough and kabz did his thing. THis round, i think bux was better, but he had a terrible beat selection (again), and a corny offbeat singing hook that ended the audio on a sour note.

Noodles didnt have these drawbacks, but also, i think noodles showed he was clever, but didnt really do damage with his lines. I dont feel like noodles approach hit hard enough even though it was solid and consistent and a good listen.

i think that if bux when he was rapping was vicious as usual, and that faux hawk line was MUCH more clever than that exposing pussy in kabz line niggas lost their mind about last round. That was the only thing that imma remember in the long run about this battle. The only thing i didnt like about bux's shit was the hook at the end.

I gotta give it to bux, just because his audio was more hard hitting than noodles.
    test
  18. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

This really was a close ass battle. But overall Noodles song was just easier on the ears to listen too. Warbux has some really great lines but I honestly thought Noodles outdid them. The Silva line was ridiculous... the Get Smart line was very clever. The Weezer line was hysterical. Noodles song with everything considered just has more to offer in my opinion.

Vote - Noodles
    test
  19. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

I also forgot to mention... what I disliked about Warbux song other then him singing was him being to focused on noodles to much. Made a lot of references to that which I thought was funny at first, but a bit toooo much.
    test
  20. M4TH

M4TH Porter

Yo are u fuckin retarded nigga? U look like a dude in a Weezer video is hysterical?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.