Rd. 3 Laws vs Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

good job denku.. fuck
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

WOW.

I am baffled. The only category denku won in this battle was beat selection, cuz Laws picked possibly the worst beat for a battle i've ever heard. Denkus quality and beats were dope as fuck, but the shit he says is absolutely garbage pile. theres no rhyme scheme, some of the shit dont even rhyme. "his facial expression is like kids eating sour a.pples, this fag spits caramel sna.pple with campbells" Excuse me? "His picture is like a q unique trading card, his voice? is slim shady retard".... I break laws line? WOW.

Laws "Como Taiyamo", C+ Code prom, Slimey Track, He gots his own sub-genre like red october?, wtf are yall listening to.

Laws beat selection was horrendous but he easily won this.
    test
  3. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

word up gawd complex here.. umm this one of the dopest battles i heard so far.. shyt was flames from both..

laws came dope i like alot of his lines.. and he got some dope word play.. but i dont know it just seemd rushed.. and nothing really lilke caught my eye like wow..

denku- came nice loveing the beat choice.. and he hits harder with the lines and his delivery is nice on this..

so my vote go's to denku

good battle yall
    test
  4. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

yo i accidentally typed in the wrong password! and it reset everything.. my vote is really fro denku... on the charts... so yea denku really supposed to have 8... my fault about that.. but yea vote denku
    test
  5. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

vote - Laws

besides beat choice ( which wasnt tooo bad) laws took this shyt in basically every category. Denku came aight, but nothin more than that.
    test
  6. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Blah, both of u are my boys, so fuck it, i'ma pretend i dont know either one

I think Laws edged this

*runs*
    test
  7. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

okay, finally got to hear laws verse.

Its alot closer than the vote would have indicated the other day, havent checked it yet today.

i already commented on what i thought of denku's.

Laws, even thought isley brothers between the sheets is not something you would expect for a battle. LOL, i like shit like that, changing shit up a bit. Like last round i used Common's the Light lol. The lyrics were good. Its really hard to compare denku to laws. Both i think are very creative writers in different ways. Laws is more of the traditional style, but Denku, he's more visual. He creates images when he spits..which i love when its done well.

I thought laws flow was on point. So was denku. But they are so different its again hard to say one is better. Its more of personal preference.

When i listened to Denku's, i thought it was dope, and he sounded confident.

When i listened to laws, i thought it was dope, and he sounded overconfident.

Its almost like with the beat selection and the kinda whimsical delivery (reminds me of the efamm type shit), he didnt take denku seriously.

While the feel i got from denku's audio was that he was attacking, he was raw...and he wasnt playing.

I think that was the difference for me...because i really dont see many other shortcommings in either audio. Vote = Denku
    test
  8. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

thanks for voting peeps
    test
  9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

is an explanation necessary?
    test
  10. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

denku came nice, prob his best battle...laws, ur worst battle, no personals at all.
    test
  11. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

denku came better than usual, but i don't think it was enough to outdo laws's verse. good battle though.

vote- laws
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

ill b honest i was like "oh shit sucks for denku" when seein you had to battle laws

but i did not know you were goin to come like this and laws was gunna come ehhhh

laws's was sick n shit and i feel his style a little more, just personal opinion

denkus is abstract as usual, really unique

but definately took it. gooooooooooooood shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.