Rd. 3 KamikazeLyricist vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

suck my fuckin dick you faggots ........ What cause I liked Ben Officials fuckin diss better than enginerars sorry ass diss you fuckin homo's gotta rally up stfu
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i didnt like your sorry ass diss
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

O no !!!! lmao .... and who the fuck are you ?
    a faggot that doesnt even have his own battle to rep so instead you spend youre days goin around these threads ridin dick youre pretty sad son hahahaha seriously wheres
    youre audio at ?
    why you even here you sorry waste of life I hope youre whole family dies of cancer !!!!!!!
    lmao
    and Enginear quit cryin cause someone had the balls to say this round you came fukin weak son !!!!! This is now 2 rounds you really lost hahahahaha
    Yo but dont worry I bet pace comes in here and defends youre nutz hahahahahaha
    test
  4. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

aiight i listened friday and meant to vote but my dialup was fucking me up and knocking me offline .

Kamikazi - you really picked some dope beats, and you had good energy. Haha if thats your pic, you dont sound like you look. Your voice sounds mad young...but you got charisma. I think you were solid with your attack, but your cadence was sometimes a lil bit off. Lyrics were nice overall.

World - really nice flow and charisma. You got a polished style and i think the accent is refreshing. Alot of times its even difficult for me to understand what english MC's are saying, but i follow everything you say. You sound real comfortable on the mic. Definitely more enjoyable overall audio to me, But i do think Kamikazi had more battle lyrics. You seemed to kinda take him lightly but you picked up steam near the end.

On paper kazi might have had the better diss. but i think the every other area world was better. Kazi's wasnt written better, it just seemed like he was throwing more disses at world. But world i think had the overall better written, better executed , and more enjoyable track

world gets the vote altough i do think you need to come at your opponent much harder next time. If kazi was a lil more polished with his style he woulda taken it imo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.