RD 3 I.N.F.O. vs Phoenix5891

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by BoDi, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Okay... Highly anticipated

Info: I can tell from the intro this is about to be piff. I like the synths rhythm and that "hey"... That shit had me crunk for a minute lol. The drum pattern is crack, everything is clean. The pizz that comes in is nice. The bass is cold. Them drums are killin it man, straight crack. The shits explosive, good beat.

Phoenix: This is real clean. The strings is real nice, the whole melody is cold. The drums are piff on this too lol, the bongo's be wildin. The lil extra string melody that comes in is real cold too, im diggin this shit. Everything is on point, just pure ice.

Like... This is really tough, I cant even front...

Im gonna go with INFO's beat because it had me jumpin for a minute. The Phoenix beat had me bouncin but Info's had me crunk, so immo go wit that. Both beats are crazily ill.

Vote = Info
    test
  3. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

I'm feeling Info's beat, its got a "Fiyah man" feel to it. I'm check out phoenix's beat in a lil bit.
    test
  4. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Phoenix's beat has got more of a hood edge to it, but I like Info's more because his beat had more energy IMO.

Vote = InFO
    test
  5. SoulStreetBeats

SoulStreetBeats FRELARMI is the name!

Man i'll have to go with phoenix on this one...his beat was just a REAL battlebeat with crazy stings and HARD drums...it was more creative than INFOs as well imo.

Damn Phoenix beat is seriously the best i've heard so far in this tourney
    test
  6. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Info - From the start you know this is explosive..Quality is on point as usual. Drum work is on point in every aspect from the selection right down to the pattern. Synth work is crazy sounds blend nicely together. Nothing is overpowering the other instruments everything complements each other nicely.. As far as track potential goes this ranks high in my opinion. Overall this is a well produced product no denying it...

PHX- This sounds like some eminem/g-unit shit. Synths sound full but the drum work makes it seem empty. A lil variation with the drum patterns would have went a long way for this beat. I like that you tried to use a different type of snare but that one kind of annoyed me I prolly would have went back and forth with this one and another snare. Other than minor detail this is a very well produced beat. Definatley has good track potential but like I said earlier the only rappers that come to mind is g-unit/eminem which is not a bad album to try to get on hahaha....

But anways good job to both of you cats..My vote goes to INFO. His stuck out more to me from a rappers/producers/listeners perspective.....

peace
    test
  7. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Info - This is nice as hell, drum work is definently on point, refrain is hot, only compliant is it seems a lil too generic, i feel like ive heard this before

Phoenix - Damn, this shit is crazy, im lovin this shit right here, shit is cold as fuck

Man this is close but

Vote - Phoenix, that shit is just too crazy
    test
  8. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

Info, shit was crazy nice, you got those crunk drums on lock D

Phoenix, yep pretty much what i expected, fucking insane

im not voting.. i dont know if i can, just thought id comment oon this
    test
  9. unique_style

unique_style New Member

Although I can appreciate a good southern track as much as the next man, I'm getting a little tired of the 808 and clap combination. Phoenix's track oozes creativity. I love everything about this track, including that snare.

I know my vote doesnt count, but it goes to Phoenix
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

P.H.O.E.N.I.X. got Mad Skrew's Vote

great job INFO.. but i'm not to much into dirty south stuff.. but it's still dope for what it is.. real crunk.. phoenix just came with um.. phoenix..

nice job yall..
    test
  11. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

phx..hooooly hell..these strings are crazy..that guitar melody should have a couple double time and it woulda made it even doper IMO..but got damn this beat is nuts...real sick..I could hear this on a commercial album...drums are nice and original too..all around a very solid beat

info...yep shitted all over lil jon right here..everything is on point..drums, melody, synths, mixing.

this is very close..both could be hits with the right people on them (phx - 50 cent, info - lil jon/eastside boys/lil scrappy)

damn damn damn..2 of my fav. producers right here..first off I gotta give both of yall mad props..u know ur both nice on the production tip and ur both cool in my book.

now with that said, I'm voting Phoenix...he just slightly edged info..I could seriously picture phx's beat being on that new 50 cent soundtrack...Info could definately get that with a down south artist and have a nice hit too but I just felt phx got him by a tad bit cuz those strings were mad nice.
    test
  12. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol its funny people are sayin infos joint is a down south beat, im thinkin more nyc........
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

my vote doesnt count but fuck it...phoenix got this...neither track was CRAZY like i know both cats are capable of but P's shit just caught my ear longer...infos shit was cool but i found myself goin back to P's jont like 30 seconds into infos joint...
    test
  14. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

info.. hot synths.. bangin drums.. shits hyped.. fire..

phoenix.. wooo at them strings.. feelin that simple drum patterin.. shits bangin man..

real tough decision..

vote - phoenix
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well.....i know my vote prolly wont count......but fuck it...

phx.........nice instrumentation.......i really like the strings a lot.........the reverb works really well......the mix is ass however.......the drums overall sound very weak to the aggressiveness of the instrumentation......i like the rolls....those are fire........but that kick.......and that snare.......shit has no bottom to it at all......it feels like im listening to an interlude or an intro that never really drops with hard drums......i could see 50 on this....easy....just wish it THUMPED

info.......that synth.....is crisp as fuck.....waiting for it to drop......there it goes.....the hats pull it all together.........the 808's are fire......instrumentation is on point and aggressive as well........mix is PERFECT.....the whistles work perfect.......overall......this is REALLY some hype punch a mufucka in the face shit........any south artist or dipset on this track.....and its a wrap.......

vote = INFO....overall more polished product......more professional sounding track.....all the elements are there
    test
  16. WillieK

WillieK New Member

INFO - come wit taht high quality commerical shit as i expected, sik ass synth work and melody, mos def on that crunk / club style, hook is bananaz, drum soundin madd tyte, feelin teh lil atmosphere shit in the bak, drum is on point

Phoenix - got taht unique feel to it, can't really explain wat it's, mos def orignal shit, sound kinda crowded and stuff thoguh, melody and arrangment is sik, but not the best shit i have heard frum u, nonetheless, mos def on teh battle tip on this one, feelin teh guitar tat come in durin the hook

vote - phoenix, cuz uniqueness and sound like some reall serious battle/ diss track shit, i like that

great battle though
    test
  17. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

info - a hype one, strings is nice.. jumpin'. any southern cat would hop on dis joint hea.
    pheonix - crack.. info got the better quality dough. that snare on dis joint is fire, guitar came in durin' tha verse is cool..

vote: lovin' both track...
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

INFO - this shits hot.. I wish it woulda dropped a lil bigger.. could see this being a dipset cut.. ive heard u do the more melodic shit they do, but never really heard u come on a vibe like this before.. im impressed

phx - this joints hot too.. ya both these tracks are nice.. I like all the elements he added.. I didn't except it to get smoother when the hook came on, but it did.. makes it R&B'ish almost.. I like this joint a lot..

vote = both of yall did a good job with diff styles. INFO came on some more gutter shit.. phx came wit something more mainstream.. I could see myself voting for either.. but Im giving it to Phoenix.. after listening a few times to each, I feel his more. good battle.
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

u must not have a sub on your listening system.. phx beat of this round hit the hardest of any beat i've heard this round..
    test
  20. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Just so you both know you 2 of my fav producers on the net. So whoever i vote for doesnt necassarily mean i think the other is better, this just regarding the paticular beat you each chose to face eachother. This vote is without reading anything anyone else said too.

Info-crazy synth in intro. I really like when that organ comes in and compliments the synth. The drums are pretty coo. Dope little club beat you got goin here. Feelin it, kina sounds like some shit u would hear in a movie before a fight scene. I really like that organ/synth sound. The other tweaky synth sound not as crazy about but this a hard beat.

Pheonix-Damn this some crazy sounding shit. The clap on this is crazy. You got a real defined style with your shit. Whats wierd about your beats is none of them really have a real distinct melody driving them. I mean they sorta do but there all kina just welded into the background. Anyways this was hot shit was knockin.

Both came hard. Real nice battle right here. But as for these 2 beats i think i gotta go...

Vote-Pheonix
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.