Rd. 3 GarciaVega vs Cire

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

i hope you and many of your family memebers die of cancer
    test
  2. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

"And I don't have to post your pic/
    I'll post the 'red x', cuz this ugly bitch looks like the missing link"

wow, that line is sick....

Wargasms your track was excessively long and labored. Cire got this battle...he came better overall, although you had some goodlines.

Vote- Cire
    test
  3. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup.... umm yea wow dopest fucking battle of round 3 hands down... thats on some realness...

wargams- that beat is bonkers real dope battle beat.. umm u came really hard on this mad personal as well... ya flow was good ya lines was dope delivery was nice.. overall this really just caught my ear nah mean.. good work for real..

cire- dope beats choice as well.. got my head noddin.. umm ya flow is great on this.. at first i thought u started off a lil rough but as it went on shyt was really good.. the punchlines was dope as fuck nah mean.. big moma's house had me rolling..

overall i think my vote has to go to cire.. his punches hit really hard... it was more of battle track to me then wargasms battle was... wargasms dont get me wrong i loved ya shyt.. but i think it was more on a personal level instead of raw punchlines and gritty grimey shyt...

so my vote go's to cire.. great battle yall shyt was fire.. mad respect to both.. that was my honest opinion and yea.. good luck to both of yall.. sucks to see one go nah mean.....

so yea... great battle

peace yall

gawd complex out

mwahzzz
    xoxoxoxoxo
    test
  4. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

vote - wargasms

was really feelin both battles, sick punches from both sides, but i think wargasms took it with content, dope battle tho, good luck to both cats
    test
  5. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

appreciate the people who checkin it out.
    test
  6. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

Plays wars

eddie gurrero line was nice, whisper line nice, flow and delivery is sick. There are some basic random punchlines which don't impress me, but your mixng and matching it with some good personals. You shuold have not made it this long IMO, i felt you did good enough on your first beat. Very nice drop.

plays cires

interesting beat. lol@ dreds line, ears line was dope, foot in his mouth line good. Your dissin his apperance a bit to much, big momma house nice. Your flow and delivery is real nice and fluent. Ight you had some funny disses, but man you could of got more personal on him as you both got history, ands thats what i was expectig from both of you i guess. On some nas and jay shit lol, but it wasnt to be this time.

Ok this a hard one, war had the flow and delivery with a onsistent good mixture of disses , cire had the funneir lines which mostly concentred on dudes looks. Really man i'm stuck, i don't know who to vote for and thats no bullshittin, let me give it a few more listens and i'll be back in a few.
    test
  7. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

ight kids, after another listen, i usually sway towards the guy with the harder and funnier lines which was cire. My only problem with cires shit was he kept dissin dudes apperance too much and most of his harder disses revolved around wars looks. Not to say cire shit got repetitve but i felt he could have taken it to another direction. War your shit was too long man, some lines werent as hard as others but like i said it was mix and match. To say the opposite, you could have dissed his appearance more rather than randon fillers. None of you two's verses were corny, both of high standard but different in styles and approach, with that said i'mma go with WAR on this one, i was feelin the flow, delivery more so with that consistant disses. It was very close to say the least, i don't know i just expected something more from this battle, anti fuckin climax lol. Really didnt like voting on this.
    test
  8. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

both came sick...wargasm came sick. nice energy, nice flow, everythin sounded good. cire came sick as well. energy and flow sounded good. i think this was a even match. i agree with world, i dont really like when someone disses someone elses picture the whole time. i admit it was funny, but i think wargasm was more creative. GL to both

vote - wargasm
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

peepin both now .....

Cire - had a nice diss for sure ..... comin at War for real
    War - Damn killin Cire in my eyes Nice diss !!!
    I listened to both like 3 times and still war got this !!!

Vote - Wargasms
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.