Rd. 3 enef vs engineer

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

go make another thread about this shit please
    test
  2. Norman Rapwell

Norman Rapwell New Member

enef came nice shit was long felt dragged out

engineer was just more potent

v=engineer
    test
  3. BULLY

BULLY LOL

aiight back, engineer's delivery is one of the best in this shit, and got one of the best sounds. This lyrically is inferior to your previous rounds but still dope. There were some good lines in there but nothing really caught me and hit hard

Enef, i clicked on that beat to listen again and thought it was your audio at first lol... .I dont really like the first beat, Second beat is dope. Lyrically i think enef is hittin a little bit harder. I think its a little long, maybe shouldnt have rapped so long on the 1st beat which was kinda dull, but i do think you hit engineer more than he got you.

vote enef
    test
  4. pay attention to the voting

in a few days Enef will be up by 20
    test
  5. enef

pay attention to how well jnyce rides my cack
    test
  6. biased votes r cute.

LOL...
    test
  7. enef

what biased votes?
    test
  8. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

damn Enef came nasty, eng your shit was raw too... i'll drop an explanation when i get back to my place....
    test
  9. enef

good stuff
    test
  10. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Jesus christ enef, why do you always have more individual posts in your own battles then all the voters posts combined? *smh*
    test
  11. enef

cause maybe its my thread and im on a lighting speed connection and takes me a mili second to respond and to keep the thread at the top
    test
  12. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Dope battle, as expected from both.

I prefer Eng's voice and his delivery is fierce. Enef got more swag. You've both got dope ass lines. Eng was real dope for a minute then did a lot of repeating about Enef's job etc. i think if Eng would of used more topics he would of taken it. Enef just came with more dope lines imo so edges it.

Good battle fella.
    test
  13. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

fucking hilarious man.
    test
  14. enef

homie, serious?

you know whats hilarious? voting out of spite. i dont vote on your battles, you shouldnt vote on your buddys battles, the same shit you get at warlab cats for

cause you seem to do it all the time.

you mad cause some people like my music homie? shut up lil mama and keep your fuckin nose out my shit.

you voted, get the fuck on with your life cornball, im tired of you doggin me every fuckin chance u get

every battle im in, im either cheating or cats cheating for me, but yet, you wird was cheating like all hell against DZK in my battle against him and i didnt say a word cause i wanted no part of it, i want no part of shady shit cause that aint me.

say im lying

i told engineer if its that serious and he feels like hes being cheated ill take my shit down and he can DQ me.

im not here to cheat anyone out of anything, i didnt even pay for my own entry

So since i dont get easy skip the finals matches like everyone else, and i decide to show and spit some shit im at fault, you got a problem with it, speak your fuckin mond coward dont leave little comments like upping my round 1. fact is your a bitch cire, and its fuckin clear as day.

we dont talk, we dont chop it up, i despised playing xbox with your corny ass.

you sure are complaining when u no showed to nimrod pussy boy.

Id suggest you take your fuckin side comments elsewhere.
    test
  15. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

wow...engineer is fuckin dirty

vote eng
    test
  16. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

cool battle dudes
    test
  17. dameyez

dameyez New Member

Both came dope

I'd give it to Eng though

Close
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Enef...listening.....lol that house beat is pure cheese hahah he's gay......liking the beat....haha you saying faggot a lot....but thats aiight nothing wrong with calling an opponent a faggot hahaha did you say Bo-Rat?? you said it kinda weird....some good disses for sure in there, its going to quick to quote lol.....accapella.....didnt like that butt rape thing was really gay actually, but up to that point it was pretty dope.....more!?!? first feeling is your doing to much, perhaps trying to hard......was good still tho.....

Engineer....listening.....beats dope march styles.....lol machinest....dope style....didnt like the punch-in....liked the mexican/racist concept that shits true lol.....way shorter....like a 1/3 hahaha was feeling the lines tho hard hitting and pretty direct no doubt.....

Damn....to be honest this is quite the decision....Enef did well had some crazy flows and lines liked his first beat but it seemed to go on too long shooulda cut it at the end of the acca.....then Engineer had a good beat (prefered Enef's first one)and came strong with line after line, kept it short and too the point.....I'm giving the edge to Engineer right now only coz Enef seemed to try too hard.....in this case I think the long audio hurt him overall....shit was close in my eyes tho

PEACE
    test
  19. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

engineer hands down.
    test
  20. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

shit i voted for enef by mistake meant to vote for eng...im not pressed so eng if it matters inform someone by showing them this post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.