Rd. 3 Dizeazed MC vs Jack McCrack

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

jack is a nice dude tho

always humble as shit
    test
  2. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

TRYING is the key word. You're pretty tough competition, homie.

Appreciated, much respect, boss. You did your homework and had a lot of good material against me, good drop.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post and/or vote on this battle.
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i see u and omen traded votes bro...thats cool...as u can see he cant support as many votes as he says he can deliver...

wow
    test
  4. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Didn't matter if Omen voted for me or not, I'm still going to lose so it's not like he did me any favors. Wouldn't have changed my vote. If u want a breakdown I'll give it to you..
    test
  5. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

I feel your pain brother
    test
  6. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Jack has slightly more personal lines but his flow is choppy for lots of lines. Basically you're guilty of cramming too many words in often to make your lines work. Relax a bit more when you rap and you could be a problem...

Dizeazed got some personals as well, but not quite as many. But comes more polished.

For this reason i think you're about even and i'm not gonna vote. Good luck to whoever advances.
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

diz - crazy audio liked a lot of the lines like i said i didnt know what ur motivation for this was still gonna be but u did sick.

jack- nice lines man.. some of them were set up really poor and simple tho and ur flow and delivery just didnt carry as strong... this was a real close battle but i tihkn diz just had the more enjoyable audio
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.