RD 3 Battle Card - Post Comments Here

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Sooooooo long to wait lol.
    test
  2. Wire 101

Wire 101 New Member

ya.... if you saw the round 1 threads its obvious he only went to stashhh's name to battle oj
    test
  3. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

None of these damn predictions are based off of skill, they're based off of riding the hell out of somebodys meat. You don't know whos gonna win any of these battles to be honest...and since the beginning of this tourney people have been praising DZK...he did not win that first round...
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

got enuff time to write a book between dates and shit
    test
  5. Bob D.

Bob D. New Member

it's really funny when fellas are still mentioning the round 1 DZK/Enef battle.....bro, they BOTH advanced what's to cry about.

nd another thing I've noticed, this entire site is divided by people who are fans of DZK, and people who are out to seek his demise.

The term "dick-rider" is just another imitation word faggots use, because they follow and copy every fucking element & word in hip-hop due to lack of self-originality and/or balls to be a fucking leader themselves. Before the term even came outta someone's mouth.... it was just "fans, or people who aint a fan" ....now it's "dick-riders and haters" ....you faggot-assed followers, get yer own shit. and stop commenting in DZK threads if you ain't a fan, cuz you're wreaking of jealousy and that's fucking feminen as hell. If you don't like him don't listen, end of story......he's probably the most talent this site has ever seen, and the reason it's popping the way it is today, so i don't see the discrepancy you jealous fellas have. don't be mad when he's got fans b/c he deserves them, and you're lame.......and every fan ain't a "dick-rider" lol....buncha homosexuals i swear to god. :moon:

but anyways............... this should be a dope tourny from this point forward....hopefully there's not any no-shows.
    test
  6. Wire 101

Wire 101 New Member

umm... actually i based my whole predictions on what i thought of talent... your prolly just mad cause someone predicted against someone you like... well still they are just PREDICTIONS... you said people dont know whos gonna win any of these battles?... noones claiming to... they are saying who they think is going to win... and i dont know who brought up the first round and DZK... that was pretty much just irrelavent... i only brought it up to talk about how enef and oj were argueing in that thread... i actually only commented once in that thread and it had nothing to do with the battle because i knew if i did some fag would come along proclaiming i was a dickrider to demean my opinion
    test
  7. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

First of all, don't try and tell me why I made a god damn comment. Second, I never said I wasn't a fan of DZK, I simply stated that half this board believes he is some type of God. I bring up the DZK/Enef battle because only ONE should have advanced, and in my opinion it shouldn't have been DZK.
    test
  8. Bob D.

Bob D. New Member

i go to rock concerts where 20 thousand fans are cheering one band...it aint cuz we think they're "gods" it's because we're giving them props for the skill they actually do have........

DZK has dope music, and it's enjoyable. That don't mean i think he's a god, it just means i recognize talent when i see it..... and i aint gunna be jealous, aint gunna have hatred on it.............and aint gunna wait around like a toad, for DZK to come only 80% on a battle, and then have a half-witted no-named numb nuts go 110%..............and use it as an excuse to "finally" vote against him and call it a legit vote..........cuz that's what half these people are doing. And his 80% tracks, by the way, blow them half-witted no named numb nuts' 110% tracks out the water.

and ay, i aint startin no beef wit you, if you don't fit that above profile then don't have such a guilty conscience my good booger.
    test
  9. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Actually, the first part of my reply wasn't intended for you. I get what YOU mean. I'm just saying, he isn't God's gift to rap...and to be honest, if you go through his audio threads...a lot of people act like he is. In no point in time did I say I don't like him or that he has no talent. But if he comes half assed and some other dude beats him, the votes should have been fair. Not replies like "omgz DZK, u blew him awayz, good jobz :)~"....stuff like that is what bothers me
    test
  10. stop

stop New Member

Yes, I saw that. It's just the on the first page of this thread, he said...

That's what threw me off. Haha! Enef, please use the past tense next time.
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

if they did, i wouldnt have moved on, nobody is a fan of enef.

get it straight.
    test
  12. Wire 101

Wire 101 New Member

no but people ARE a fan of voting against DZ if they have the chance... if they think that they can even begin to justify it then they usually do
    test
  13. Wire 101

Wire 101 New Member

actually actually 80% is a little higher then what it seemed like he came... it was more like 50% but your right i still think he won
    test
  14. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Lol thats so funny...and I think in the past its been pretty obvious what I thought of Enef, so for me to sit here and ARGUE on his behalf and give him all the credit of a battle is big...that battle was bs, whether you want to admit it or not, it was...but this is the round 3 thread..and we'll see what happens.
    test
  15. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

Actually I dont even know if I have enough time to do my shit. I was digging the month long due dates lol...
    test
  16. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

naps is taking the whole tourny dont know bout ya, but shiiiiiit he better i rather loose to the illest on the site,
    test
  17. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

you already had him won from the gate, only reason why YOU are here is to cheer him on, so you're opinion holds zero weight. i called you on that. remember? cause i do.
    test
  18. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

you smokin crack ?
    test
  19. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

yeah...... whos punches?
    test
  20. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

IIght...No Responce....maybe ill up the stakes....
    50$$ Pay-Pal....and 10% if i win some money....ROFL ROFL

LMAO actually If ya contemplatin no showing...get in touch wit me..and Ill Actually Think about going through with that offer...DEPENDING who it is.....(opponent Wise) I may do it....
    so Hollar at me....

aim OnUrB2007
    or pm..

lmao....I know ima get Knocked for this post.......hahahaha
    I def dont give a shit....if theres a good chance...and opportunity knocks...i may answer.....Whats good wit the No show/ Rather take OnUrB's money...Mc's in this round?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.